Tree of Savior Forum

BM Build Theorycrafting

aw so it hurts alot @.@ thx dude

can you suggest a skill build for pvp?

How does taser extra line damage scale?
If it scales with the next hit instead of taser skill level, we might not need more than 1 skill point there :tired:

It scales with the skill factor written in the tooltip. Lv 1 = 346% and Lv 10 = 517%

For me, it works well as a one-pointer, but more levels will definitely make it very powerful.

1 Like

as a Qs3Wugu3Bm2, I guess I am gonna put 1 only as well.
But then again I’m not sure where to put the rest of the points :distinguished:

https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skill-planner#3133311dii.3a4f.1f2f75.15234155.1521314a55617181a5

This is my current skill build in kTest and it works really well for me. The only skill I don’t use much is Napalm Bullet, so I may consider throwing that point somewhere else.

how you can play in ktest server
i really want to test in this server bro.

Cool! What makes you decide invest more in full metal instead of RIP or bloody overdrive? Because of the 4 overheats and decent damage?

also, is there anyone who knows how to do the bulletmarker quest? I kept failing it… :sad:

Full Metal Jacket ignores half of the enemy’s defense along with the high skill factor and 4 overheat, which is why I maxed it.

As for the costume quest, you need to memorize elemental weaknesses. Take an element from the altars then hit the correct element with it. For example, you take the red one from the altar which is fire, so you hit the green one, which is earth, and so forth.

Red/Fire -> Green/Earth -> Yellow/Lightning -> Blue/Ice -> Red/Fire and Green sparkly one/Light -> Black which is Dark.

There’s also a rare purple sparkly one which can be used on any element and it will be correct.

I recommend stacking as much movement speed as you can. Even try Haste with Base Camp if you can. The black costume is possible to get, but extremely hard. I don’t know if the arm accessory is even possible with so little time and giant instance map…

1 Like

well probably possible with hacka, but that would need weird build or class reset scroll, but I gues those special costumes will be removed by it as well ?

How does Double Gun Stance works?

If i have enchant fire and double gun stance, every normal will hit 3 lines (normal+enchantfire+2nd gun) or 4 lines (normal+enchant fire + 2nd gun+ enchant fire from 2nd gun) ???

3 lines. The new auto attack is a fake-multi hit.

1 Like

ah too bad. thanks for the info

Considering the latest changes and my ping I suppose Archer 2->Sapper 3-> Appraiser-> Falc 1-> BM 2 will be my choices. Wugushi is pretty tempting with the monkey cards though…

https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skill-planner#311555deii.1a354a.112f3141516a7a85..1135435561.1521314a51617185a5

Thanks! I’ll try it out next time!

Hey! I managed to get the black costume! I stacked on multiple speed buffs, Wind Runner + the Seed buff + Goddess statue + Lv15 speed potion + (+3)event limited buff. I think I barely passed it (I removed the quest list since it was getting in the way). I tried redoing it to see my score, and it was a far cry from the accessory.
Thanks! :haha:

I keep wondering - with full DEX build should I get green gems on both weapons or just green on xbow and red on gun?

1 Like

Archer-QS3-Rogue3-BM2, is it good for single atk?
https://tos-kr.neet.tv/skill-planner#31333999ii.15244551.1f2f31486175.1f213a596575

I wanna know too, but using Arch2 and Rogue2

imo A2 Rogue 2 is better. A2 provides you with 100 crit rate and eva. Rogue 3 only gives you 10% more crit chance on sneak hit. Rogue 2 already has full on-time on sneak hit.

10% crit chance is better than 100 crit rate, actually
see this pic.

his crit chance 45% went up to 54% using +200 crit rate from kneeling shot
rogue3 also has evasion lv 10 which +50% eva chance 25 second