Tree of Savior Forum

BM Build Theorycrafting

for BM/Rogue, can i go 2WW + 1GazingGolem ?? , btw i pick rogue because BM cannot use skill when kneeling like Musket or cannoner

WW is really your to go card if you have rogue so that’s fine I believe, but most rogues tend to forget that it’s still best to hit from behind when someone else is perma aggroing a boss, or a group of monsters.

1 Like

BM dosen’t “need” Falconer, it’s just a nice option if you want more AoE in your build, but also consider that BM c2 gives you the sweet ricochet attribute to BO so it comes down to build preference. Both builds works fine in pve, but keep in mind that falco is more expensive.

Falcon attacks always use mainhand weapon with or without DGS (this is one of the reasons that makes this path more expensive).

My last build like this ;

A2QS3R1App1BM2 with +13 t7 primus pistol im very happy with this.

PvP able (sometimes) and good for PvE but need much mana pots…I can easly farm HG spots.

Dose App’s Overestimate affect BM skill ?

I ended up doing an Archer3, Wugushi 3, Appraiser, Bullet Marker 2 build. mostly STR with about 150 dex total, 90 invested, the rest from gear.

Aside from being obviously expensive since you need to scale your crossbow for Wugushi’s poisons, I find it to be very fun and comfortable aside from the SP costs. using Wugong Gu followed up quickly by Taze will cause every tick of Wugong Gu to spread itself to nearby targets, which is a cute little interaction. Smash bullet also pairs together nicely with Needle Blow for some nice damage over time on bosses.

the SP costs really are an issue though. I need to rely on BM skills to take out flying mobs, and using just one BO drains half of my mana pool. Could SPR investment not be a bad idea for bullet markers?

Having to leave so many skills at lv 1 is weird to me too, especially Mozambiqe Drill. But to me it kind of just seems like RIP is the better of the two skills. Even though Mozambique has 5 overheats, its AOE really isn’t all that great even with the riccochet and it drains your SP ridiculously fast.

yea all app skills effect bm skills :stuck_out_tongue:

A1 QS3 Rog2 scout 1 BM2

QS3 for Running Shot and pavise mostly, but other skills scale nicely with a good crossbow.

Scout useless at the momento for me.

Rogue 2 is nice to “combo” lachrimator with bloody overdrive plus the crit package.

Weapons: +17 RHC, +10 ASPANA (No luck with this onde)

Gem: x6 lvl7 greens

Equiped cards: 3x glassmole, 3x werewolf, 3x nuaele, 3x ellaganos

I think, except for Dual gun stance right ?
As far as I tried, AA dmg didn’t increase during Overestimate.

Overestimate gives you + enhancement on your pistol… it varies on your weapon grade. Also, other buffs such as blessing + sacrament, running shot, probably already took most part of your damage. You might wanna imagine overestimate as weapon enhancement from squire for secondary weapons only.

Anyway, anyone stupid enough to take paths like mine?
A3 R3 App1 BM2
Full DEX
Main yellow gem
Sub green gem
Focus on critical attack.

xD i only uses bm skills, lower ranks are for buffs like kneeling shot, swift step, steady aim, blindside, overestimate. BM mainly use RIP and BO.

Surely this build cannot sustain dps like falc+bm out there but its really fun to play pure pistol build.

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#3111444dii.4f.2f4f.1523314155.511121316a7181a1

I actually use upgraded cloth gear with con and dex stats on it, because pets still use the old stat system before the revamp.
Con increases its effective HP. Dex because pets already have high evasion and block rate, thus making its dodge rate stupidly high.
This truly makes you pet survive almost everything. My pet survives until Challenge mode level 5, after which it finally starts to take damage.
Magic damage is the pets truly only crux.

1 Like

I’m trying QS3 Rogue2 Appraiser Bullet2 on another alt. I would like to go Archer2Sapper2 but bullet seems unplayable to me without QS3. Running shot’s movement is practically needed or you get stuck on the floor when shooting with guns and cannot reposition efficently to hit with skills.

That build will deal low damage unless you trans your weapon a lot, with no STR and no reds in your secondary hand you have around 2k less atk, that will make the damage calculation pretty harsh on you until you get to at least trans 6-7. The build with kneeling shot would actually be really strong with sapper 3, so you can broom trap and kneel for extra physical attack from kneeling. Also sapper 3 has a crit atribute for broom trap that will make you practically 100% crit with it when you kneel.
TLDR: always get 3 reds in the offhand if you have archer2+ in the build, 3 level 7 gems are equivalent to 2 extra trans on both weapons, 3 level 8 gems are almost 3 trans on both weapons for legit free.

my build is ar2-qs3-rog2-bm2

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31133399ii.4a1a2535.182f31465a75.1a3a5575.551521667a81a2

my review BM2 skill

Double gun Stance 5/5 for qs3 BM and good ping
with full dex i hit very2 fast (600dex)

Silver bullet (5/10) best buff for BM

Taser 1/10 goodfiller debuff can crit

Napalm Bullet 0/10 slow animation and weird aoe
i hope BM3 give this skill burn attribute or something

FMJ 0/10 qs3+bm2 don’t need this skill
can begood if dex increase animation speed

RIP 6/10
good aoe damage but weak vs high defense mobs

Bloody overdrive 10/10
Best aoe skill , but not good for single target (boss)

smash bullet 1/5
good filler skill for bossing

MozDrill 2/5
Good skill for aoe/single target

Tracer bullet 0/5
trash skill , lancer buff give 800 block penetration with good duration and bm2 15 second little acc buff

i cant understand , why is the best buff for BM ? it only turns your basic AA to holy dmg

better than tracer buff , it is good for qs3

It’s actually a pretty good skill. You can cancel its animation by using it while walking. Damage is a bit delayed when you do that though.

Do stats like con affect pet stats? Thought they add only HP as it is…? Pls correct me if im wrong ty

That’s where it gets good, a lot of the monsters in game are dark type.