Tree of Savior Forum

BM Build Theorycrafting

just remember that mob/boss can resist the effect of broadhead arrow or smash bullet. With high atk speed, Biter can trigger much more often. It was my choice. Btw I have stopped playing on iTOS so I may not update new changes on later. Wanna say farewell to all of you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just wish hunter came with a skill to heal the pet.

we might need a veterinarian as a hidden class.
they can heal an injured pet.

You can feed the pet to heal its HP. It’s not as viable as having a skill for that but it’s an option.

After playing around with BM2 a bit, my thoughts:

RIP is probably the best skill you get in terms of efficiency. You can use it freely anytime, low SP cost, quick animation, two overheat.

Bloody overdrive is crazy strong for BM2 with the ricochet attribute. I think BM2 is pretty mandatory after I got the taste of that sweet attribute.

Mozambique drains my SP like I’m playing fencer because I took the attribute and maxed it. I think I’ll reset it and put only 1 point, move the rest to RIP. The attribute itself is godsend too because it’s like having another semi aoe that works like oblique. RIP or Mozambique for the leftover points. Mozambique seems superior only because it has several charges - 5.

Silver Bullet might be worth 5 points if we get more dark monsters…though I think we have too much of them already.

Tase, the glorious 1 point burst wonder.

Smash Bullet, no comment, any fletcher knows what this thing is for.

Full Metal Jacket, I don’t like this skill tbh since I run A3QS3APP1. could be good for those lacking single target skills, Maybe I’ll leave it at 1 point or not take it after a reset.

Napalm Bullet, took me a while to learn the mechanics, main target has to be at the back. If you aim the front most target, you won’t be hitting any more monster behind it. I spent a point here, seems neat for a 1 point wonder AoE.

Overall IMO:

RIP - best BM1 Skill
Bloody Overdrive - best BM2 skill (attribute)

Love the costume too.

2 Likes

There are soo many skills for BM but we have only 30 points for all of them and half of them are reserved for BO and DGS (for AA builds). It’s sad

:tired:

I see people that prefer Mozambique over RIP, but, as you said, the SP for the skill is too high combining it with BO.

Hey folks!
I didn’t have that much time to test BM around and I’m still struggling to distribute some skill points.
Here is my build right now:
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31133399ii.4a1a35.1f2f3141576175.1a355575.5511213141657a81a5
What do you guys think of it?
Talking about stats, I’m thinking of leaving it full DEX…
IDK if BM needs FMJ, but since I’m planning on getting a Masinios Pistol, feels like a sin to not put 1 point on it.
I really like RIP also and not sure if I should leave it at 5 or max it, leaving Mozambique at 1.
About napalm bullet, should I spend a point on it? That cast time… >_>

If you already have lots of aoe on your pre-BM ranks, don’t waste on Napalm.

I decided to do a power one point on mine because I went A3QS3APP

edit: seeing as you don’t, that’s up to you. I use Napalm as aoe filler anyway. Half the damage of FMJ, but aoe.

Have you decided whether or not going with mozambique max?

Well, I don’t really have a choice atm, it’s maxed now and I don’t want to waste a skill reset for it. Going to wait for events to retest things out. but I can’t really spam it fully atm with no spr HG.

Level 15 sp potions cannot handle it along with BOD.

but I’m really using RIP a lot and it costs far less sp maxed so I’ll probably take it over maxed mozambique when a reset event kicks in.

I see, I was having the same problem with mozambique because of the mana cost.
I’ll probably go with RIP max then.

any other suggestions on what skills to max aside from BO/DGS? RIP seems a good skill to add points to.
Mozambique, FMJ, Napalm, Smash are 1 point for skill rotation or are some of them good enough to max out.

For BM, I think it really depends on how you play and what you need.
Smash I’ll leave it at 1: it’s great, but it’s a DOT, 25s cd, no over-heat.
Napalm at 1 too: it’s a good extra aoe, but it’s a bit slow and not that amazing. More like an aoe-filler than a main skill.
Mozambique at 1 too: great, a lot of overheats, but it isn’t worth the extra 4 skill points.
Tase at 1: not worth leveling since it only applies 10 times anyway.
Both RIP and FMJ are worth leveling depending on if you need more aoes or single target skills, and your playstyle.

Does anyone knows if the damage of Smash Bullet Bleeding goes up with skill level and enhance level?

It’s not SADHU lol
20charssss

If I have rogue in the build it’s better to use 3x wherewolf + ??? in the red slot
And if no rogue Bitterregina + Velnia Monkey?

@Lostac
Target thing is a lie 8)

@kauerodriguez
3x werewolf + 3x glass mole if you have no falcon 3
3x werewolf + 3x centaurus if you have falcon 3

Hmm I tested it multiple times, I suppose there’s a small radius around the target and everything in front of the target.

It always hits according to AAR when I chose the back most target. Mostly hits only one or a few when I shoot the monster in front.

I did more tests, It’s what I found out+ a very small radius on the actual target. Target priority should still be the monsters from behind

does BM need falconer ? i cant decide between
ar2 qs3 app sc bm2 and ar qs3 app fal3 bm

whcich one is better for pve ? and when use DGS skill falconer use patk form mainhand or offhand