Tree of Savior Forum

Best farming archer build?

I think you’re setting yourself up for disappointment if you think scout3 is going to be more fun than QS3.

1 Like

Oh you deleted a char that have same as my build. A2 QS3 Fal1 Musket right?
lol no wonder. It’s pretty weak build for PVE right now because Fal=bug/weak Musket=bug/slow/weak. only QS3 left lol.
This build exclusive for someone who have a lot of love lol.

Can somebody tell me what’s the current meta farming build in ToS right now? thanks

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

He can reach 5000+ uncrit with multishot, 2.5attack per second maybe + 5000 and above uncrit under kneeling shot and running shot but it’s weak and slow xD
1.40 and 1.56 and the are highest lucky damage.

The Metas at kTOS, as long as farming goes, for the archer class are:

Archer 2 - A - B - C - SR3
Archer 2 - A - Scout 3 - Mergen

Running shot per hit in this clip …
normal rs:2500-4500
rs addition dmg:6500-8000
sum : around 9000-12500 per AA without SM buff.
It look not bad for me.
(if I not wrong addition in ktos can’t crit even we can see yellow color. in this clip rs normal crit around around 3500-5000 dmg)

i didn’t delete QS 3 just because it was boring
i deleted it because QS 3 falc 1 musket is bad or pve, whether its fun or not it doesn’t matter since the only reason im doing this is farming. Not looking to main it.
Just to have a class that sit there and do dungeon runs for silver, this is why im not taking SR because im not going to waste 2 char slots for a class i won’t main.
Might even make another scout 3 so i can do even more dungeon runs a day = more silver

its single target, split arrow is aoe. (along with many other aoe builds that are better for clearing dungeons)
split arrow’s scaling is better than running shot.
The video above has a guy with max gear and attributes, split arrow with the same gear is stronger than that in farming.

that is max gear for our patch only but not max gear for R8 patch(it’s just didel not lvl270 grandcross) and still don’t put any gem or trans yet and they don’t even put new crafisun set too.

But Yes split arrow better if use as farming.

Well I don’t try to compare it with split arrow I just tell mr.lunettesrouges dmg not look bad for me that’s all.

The problem with running shot is that you really depend on gear to deal damage, i had that build, and without max enchanced didel grand cross (which have like a ridiculously low chance from a cube) and other max gear like sissels/glads and headgear your damage won’t be that good.
That also might be true about split arrow, but at least you the aoe, and with 3 dungeon runs you can get the enchance to at least lvl 40-50 be4 you have to pay millions for it which puts split arrow at a really nice spot, plus the scaling is kinda better its 200% bounce damage plus 700 attack plus attributes.

I just meant that splitarrow can be “good” but someone on youtube said he had to invest heavy gear + 70 attributes + 50 condensed sp potions and decent gear I suppose + high level.

QS3 speed farming requires lot less efforts and money 0 attributes out of multishoot / cannonneer / musketteer and sp cost is ridiculously low.
To me, it’s too much of an investment for farming

you might want to rephrase that, this didn’t make a lot of sense. Not trying to be rude though

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I have two characters for 145 farming. They are completely designed for farming the 145 for daily money, and not for serious content beyond. One completed, and one in the making. The first is Archer C2 - Ranger C1 - Scout C3 - SR C1. Swift Step for extra crit and Multishot on packs, Barrage for packs, Split Arrow, and Retreat Shot for lazy clear. As soon as I hit 176, level 130 farms were available at 20 minutes per full clear. At the moment with SR C1, 145 farms are 18 minute clears, with Multishot 65%, Barrage 55%, Split Arrow 65%, and Retreat Shot 40%. The extra mounted speed is quite nice, and I don’t think I would have gotten much out of Rogue C1 strictly for farming purposes.

Currently making a QS C3 Scout C3, since you can use Split Arrow at full running speed during Running Shot, and being able to auto any stragglers. It is once again strictly for dungeon farming quickly, and not meant for serious content beyond.

The first build will likely take Mergen. The second one, most likely Hackapell, just because I want a Hackapell.

The ability to quest to 250-260 without touching grinding maps makes facilitating these builds quite easy.

1 Like

as if there are a lot of optimal builds for PvE meta (ET and world boss) to begin with. (ie. SR for ET, fletcher for world boss) every other build is just for farming or pvp

Can you tell me about the equips you have on them? I currently have a A2-R1-Scout3 that I run 130 dungeon with daily and its a little slow for me (25-30mins per run). I only have +5 Khasti Bow and vubbe gloves, the rest of my equipment are quest rewards. I also only have split arrow at 30% Attribute. I’m very curious about your build going SR C1 at Rank7. I might try that after I farm enough for better gears and attributes. I’m also just making farming toons atm, haven’t really decided yet on what type of toon to make for serious content playthrough.

I thought about QS3 Scout3 too. Its look pretty fast for farming

1 Like

@tonyostark : Just giving a general warning that these builds may not be very condusive at higher levels, compared to alternatives such as the Rogue C1 pick.

@RNGeeSauce : My gear is quite good. I do have a +7 Karacha Crossbow with six star greens and a Mana-mana with a seven star, along with Gladiator Bands and Max Petamion. However, we can exclude weaponry when talking about 145 farm, because the beauty of that dungeon is that a majority of enemies in it are flying. I use a +4 Maga Bow with five star greens in it, which isn’t even optimal vs. a Khasti Bow in terms of effective damage. There are only a few segments in that dungeon where I pull out my main weapons, since usually it’s just better for me to use a bow during them.

145 farm could be a little daunting at first. I’d bring up Split Arrow to 50% before attempting it. It also takes a while to get used to a map clear rotation since the bosses and zones are gated by kill completions. Dispeller scrolls might also be worthwhile since halfway through the dungeon there are Ice Bolt mobs. If you learn how to quickly mount hop they can’t hit you, but it requires decent reflexes.

Just in general I also recommend binding Split Arrow to a mouse button (if you have Razer Synapse you can macro a keyboard button to a mouse button, so my thumb button hits the 9 key where Split Arrow is) since it does feel like it shoots a bit faster as opposed to pressing the key. It’s also more comfortable a grip.

I chose SR C1 admittedly though because I really wanted to play a mounted Mergen. Most people who are going Mergen are either Fletcher C3 or have Rogue C1 as a precursor, so they won’t have mount skill. The people who do have mount skill would be crazy not to go SR C3. Figured I’d be a special snowflake.

1 Like

was thinking of doing that, but lvl 15 swift step do the trick for me, also im going full dex and archer c3 scales great with dex builds