Tree of Savior Forum

Beginner's Pack Coming Soon!

Before leaving selling packages, why not fix the servers?

for these that were wanting TP and had hoped for TP only they said [quote=ā€œSTAFF_John, post:1, topic:243043ā€]
weā€™ll be selling three types of TP bundles, 100TP / 300TP / 500TP respectively
[/quote]

key word here ā€œBUNDLESā€ ha

Can anyone enlighten me if I can still purchase DLCs after the CBT. I cant seem to find them on steam. New player here. :slight_smile: thanks a lot in advance!

Hello,

The founders packs are no longer available from the official release. We are awaiting the TP and the beginnerā€™s pack. That we why we grumble, itā€™s been a big week is expected these packs!

Good game ! :slight_smile:

Thanks man! :slight_smile: Got it!!

What are you talking about?

Soon = ??

I think, you should not use word ā€œsoonā€ lol IMC-*-
:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

1 Like

agree. It will be in the future) Not soon)

? :sleeping::sleeping:

it has been over a week for this announcement
i donā€™t have much, but please take my money

Dear Staffs, Can you guys please make it 198 TP so atleast we can use it for PREMIUM TOKEN? Why make it 8TP short while its so hard to buy TP.

1 Like

this delay is frustrating. I need to purchase character slots

2 Likes

(Not trying to pick a fight or anything!)

Having a token since level 1 does speed up your levelling, but itā€™s not necessary to enjoy the early game. If you save up your silvers (donā€™t waste it on things) and do a little bit of monster grinding (and sell spare items on the market) you should have enough silver after a couple of days. Yes, it will be all your silver, but itā€™s worth it.

There are lots of early access players who didnā€™t get the DLC package with the token in it so they also would have gone through the same thing as you ^^ Trust me I really wished I had a token too after I played a few hours - but it is fine; be patient you will have one in no time.

They made 190 on ā€œpurpoiseā€ haha. So u need to actually buy more tp just to get a token. More$$$$ for them haha

Seriousry using all cap make you look like a retard

ā€œSoonā€ LOL!
I really wanted to buy another character slot because that stupid pet takes up 1 slot. LOL

1 Like

Itā€™s marketing, obviously they make it purposely. :wink:

With IMC being silent with this issue, I must say that IMC is one of those companies that lack interaction with their players. Other MMOs out there have their own community manager answering questions and relaying info from the dev team but IMC is justā€¦ wow

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @STAFF_J

Itā€™s b een exactly one week since you guys announced it but you never gave us update exactly itā€™s going liveā€¦

What happened to the Veterans Pack that you say weā€™ll hear more about this week?

2 Likes

yeah no more interactions with us players anymore since the departure of staff julieā€¦

Well, iā€™m already losing interest in buying TP or maybe continuing the game.

I know bots arenā€™t easy to exterminate but rampant RMT even with proof arenā€™t even being banned. Iā€™m starting to lose faith tbh.

1 Like