Tree of Savior Forum

Beginner's Pack Coming Soon!

TBH they are probably having internal squabbling and problems; hence why Julie is gone.

This is the 1st time EVER i see a game launching in F2P version WITHOUT a cash shop, hahahaha. Doesnt IMC likes money?
I need to buy TPs! Jesus!

4 Likes

One week ago i would have bought the beginnerā€™ pack asapā€¦ now i am sure i am not gonna buy the beginnerā€™s pack ā€¦ Nice shot!

2 Likes

IMC this is pathetic not for your beginer packs cause its really dirty, no ! because a lot of people are leaving who wanted to buy tp and you guys donā€™t let them buy, IMC seriously this is your job at least let us buy tp.

Prolly trying to figure out how to milk more money while fixing nothing and not get a backlash. I can feel the RO2 reboot all over again.

It was too good to be true. IMC was initially very responsive to players, now we hear crickets. RIP TP

1 Like

Staff Julie is kicked out for being too hospitable to the community.

Which is sad, i know sometimes she goes beyond the limits but now?
We donā€™t even have a way to communicate.

Sad.

Who is Julie? Im serious, idk

steam probably said they will not approve any more packs to be sold through the steam storeā€¦ after all the fake purchases and stuff.

For f*** sake, please just let us buy TP already!! WHY DONā€™T YOU WANT TO TAKE MY MONEY??? slaps you across the face with a wad of cash

First see qualifying at STEAM , after this you understand why the TP packets are not yet for sale .

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

She was a community manager that a lot of people seem to favor but Iā€™ve honestly never heard of her until she left.

Release a New Founders pack so my Friends can play in TELSIAI SERVER come on IMC i bought the 3 DLC and even the 50% off just to support the game and finally my friends can play but we cant be on the same server coz TELSIAI is restricted, Release a New Founders pack they are now willing to toss their money around, coz now they experience how great this game isā€¦ come on IMCā€¦

i think iā€™m gonna try kTOS =/

1 Like

'tis time to close the forums and cease operations, IMC. I wish luck to each and every employee.

1 Like

Yaā€™ll need to chill, for once this isnā€™t IMCā€™s fault. And before you scream white knight the E X A C T same thing happened with FFXIV on steam. Valve just takes forever with stuff like this.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Their lack of management in everything isnā€™t their fault? =/
Only good thing they have pretty fair TP-shop.

Cmon in Fedimian no more top-hats for sales since noone have TP left =/

1 Like

They did say they were waiting for steamā€™s approval.
I donā€™t think any company wants to wait so long before starting to get money specially with a free to play game.