Tree of Savior Forum

Beginner's Pack Coming Soon!

i hope there are a couple options for veteran packs available, and not only 1

tbh, i also need TP only bundle, i dont even care how much it is. i am ready to spalsh out money on you guys, per se.

Well wait till this becomes like granado espada and fail

1 Like

Nice to see you being so active when itā€™s about asking for more money IMC, thank you for that. I was a proud IMC supporter before ITOS, but then ITOS happened and itā€™s BOTS, GOLD SELLERS, AND REALLY BAD SERVICE, WE DO UNDERSTAND THIS, WHAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE THO IS IGNORING YOUR LOYAL COSTUMERS LIKE MYSELF, HOW IS IT POSSIBLE YOU DONā€™T REPLY TO YOUR LOYAL COSTUMERS AND FANS ? Iā€™VE SPENT MONEY IN YOUR GAME CAUSE I LOVE IT, BUT THE SERVICE SUCKS, I WAS PLANNING TO SPEND MORE AND SUPPORT TOS BUT NOW I WILL NOT, ALL THIS TIME I DEFENDED YOU AND SUPPORTED YOU AND YOU CANNOT EVEN SPEND A MINUTE OF YOUR PRECIOUS TIME TO REPLY MY MESSAGES AND TICKET, I BET IF I HAD AN ISSUE THAT INVOLVED ME NOT BEING ABLE TO GIVE YOU MORE MONEY YOU WOULD APPEAR, NICE TO SEE YOU ACTIVE SETTING NEW LOADING SCREENS ASKING FOR MORE MONEY WHILE WE GET TOTAL SILENCE ON ISSUES WE HAVE ON GAME :))))))))) @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Max @STAFF_J

WE UNDERSTAND HOW HARD THIS JOB IS, WEā€™VE BEEN PATIENT AND WILL BE MORE PATIENT BUT AT LEAST SHOW YOU CARE ABOUT US OTHER THAN MAKING MONEY WTH YOU GOT 80% OF YOUR FAN BASE OUT OF OUR RAGNAROK NOSTALGIA AND YOU ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE ON THIS. Iā€™M NOT OKAY WITH THE BOTS, WITH THE GOLD SELLERS, THE BAD OPTIMIZATION, THE RESTRICTIONS SUCH AS ONLY 30 TRADES PER MONTH, THE 2 DAYS WAITING TO GET SILVER FROM MARKET, THE BAD UNBALANCE AND EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH THE GAME, WE UNDERSTAND EVEN IF WE ARE NOT OKAY WITH THIS, BUT AT LEAST, AT LEAST, AT LEAST IMC, HAVE A DECENT SERVICE AND REPLY TO YOUR LOYAL COSTUMERS, HELP THEM OUT NOT ONLY ASKING FOR MONEY. GOD Iā€™M SO PISSED, NEVER SEEN A COMPANY LIKE THIS BEFORE, AND I WAS SUCH A PROUD SUPPORTER.

2 Likes

Iā€™m expecting a server transfer, can confirm if its on the 31 (3 weeks from Varena opened) as quoted below from your Steam News/Announcement last Mar. 25ā€¦

No use deleting it, I already have multiple copies of screenshotā€¦

[Transition to F2P and Additional Worlds]

As we have previously announced, we are planning on creating new worlds if there is a sufficient influx of new players when the game releases to the mass public.

However, we will not be creating new worlds immediately upon release. We are planning on opening them gradually in accordance to the influx of new players.

We are aware that the number of players per world is extremely important to an MMORPG and do not want the population divided. Players on the Founderā€™s servers may feel like they are being penalized if the new worlds are immediately opened and all the new players go to those servers.

We will be offering 1-time Team transfers to those who purchased Founderā€™s Server : Exclusive Access.
Only 1 Team transfer per Steam account will be allowed regardless of the number of products purchased.

We will be taking requests from those who would like to make a Team transfer once new worlds open. The transfers will happen approximately 3 weeks after the new worlds are created in order to ensure that some of the head-start effects brought by older players are reduced.

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Max @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_J

Also isnā€™t it counter productive that you wait 3 weeks for founders to transfer to new worlds because of so called ā€œHEAD-START EFFECTSā€ but opening Telsiai up to new players 6 days after release?

1 Like

This announcement was before they delayed the f2p transition and the worlds/servers that they were talking about in this announcement was probably the EU, SEA and SA. They probably changed their plans a bit but they probably didnā€™t delay the 1-time team server transfer and just delayed the f2p transitionā€¦

Dear IMC,

Your in game loading screens show costumes we cant buy yet and DLC packs we cant purchase yet. Let me give you my money. Help me, help you.

Sincerely,
Fattie

Hello IMC,

Where is the Begginerā€™s pack ? it has been four days that the pack is expected to be available.How long do we have to wait before we can purchase TP?

Good day and Good job :slight_smile:

hey, at least we have them loading screens in game of stuff we cant buy yet !

Itā€™s pretty funny !

I need Telsiai access so bad

1 Like

Why is everyone crying about Toilet Paper. Go buy it in the super market or grocery store. Why ask IMC for your ordinary household TP? And what did you eat that you need 100-500 TP? God you guys make me sick to my stomache, You know what we use in SEAsia? We use water to wash our bums,
I suggest all you Europeans get a grip on wanting your Toilet Paper, That isnā€™t the problem. who cares about you and your ā€œfancyā€ way to wipe your bum, BOTS is the main issue here, Not TP, ā€œBOT INFESTED SERVERSā€ If Telsiai gets opened to F2P, Orsha, Klaipeda And EU will follow eventually. Lets solve one problem at a time, Such babyrage over bumwiping.

1 Like

Give it a nice pricetag,

Fix Siluteā€™s problems:

• DCs to server selection >
  • 800+ Server Queue >
  • ā€œCannot connect to the serverā€ after Queueā€¦

Then my money will be yours.

3 Likes

still no DLC in Steamā€¦ Still no TP bundlesā€¦ IMC i know TOS itā€™s FTP but we want to spend money PLEASE LET US SPEND FOR GOD SAKE

If we donā€™t get tp soon or stat resets i may quit

The f2p launch has been a nightmare the restrictions are to intrusive and its not doing anything about bots

I want to spend money on this game but if you guys donā€™t let us ill take my money to overwatch or another game that i donā€™t have to fight to play

1 Like

can you put early access pass for telsiai again if you think opening it to f2p will take morethan a month?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I do not understand everything ! Staff IMC is in Korea yet time is American. He announced packs TP and who can not ā€¦ There should GM who are absent to ban bots effectively!

I can do that, Give me that job! @staff_ines @staff_imc @imc_staff Give me this job, I wont play the game Iā€™ll clean up bots everyday for you for a salary ofcourse.

Try to fix silute first, the server is s t u p i d,

Come on release the TP already. There are too many great games out there like blade and soul, IMC will lose a significant amount of player base from people getting tired of these stingy releases.