Tree of Savior Forum

Beginner's Pack and Veteran's Pack Now on Sale!

It’s like paying the price of a retail game for 30 days of doing stuff I should be doing for free. I like the game, but I’ll definitely stop playing because of this prices.

2 Likes

Abusive prices, totally nonsense. IMC just make a terrible mistake.

2 Likes

So when will TPs be available for sale? I dont want to buy packs…these prices are way high…
I’m really considering going back to FFXIV.

1 Like

Respectfully request that the DLCs be available to all regions

3 Likes

We honestly should be receiving a pack like that for all the sh.it we’ve been experiencing. Man R$ 62 is so much money to pay for so little, specially when we have all these stuff going on and no stability to even activate ur token and play with full enjoyment. Feelsbad, at least i can still get my Token on AH for 500k or so.

Im in the same situation, Im from Brazil but prefer playing on klaipeda but, I wont restart or lost my 600 tps and premium stuff beucase of this broken system. I wont play until they say something about TP SHOP, hope they don’t do something stupid like this region lock

2 Likes

No word on class balance (x);
No balance patches repassed from kToS (x);
No new items launched on kToS given to iToS, nor any word on deadline for doing so (x);
No deadline for solving server issues (x);
No word on working on improving game optimization (x);
No way of doing World Bosses or GvG w/o stupid FPS drops (x);
No word on deadline for additional content (x);
No feedback on 99% of the known issues (x);
Minimalist patches to solve some bugs that could’ve been solved on any of the alpha/beta test phases (x);
Solving Kepa drop issues instead of any of the above (x);

The game is fun, the idea is good, but totally not worth 5x WoW monthly subscription price (just for comparision) for 30d Token and some shitty stuff.
Actually, not worth a dime by the way it looks that IMC is handling this game.

5 Likes

You know, I’ve been deep in this game from closed beta in November till now(A total of 303 Hours)… This is it. This is what told me you don’t actually care. The Lying about 80 Classes and not delivering? I could handle that had my hands full with the classes that were available. The lag even after the startup phase that any mmo goes through coupled with the inconsistent frame rate issues? Sure. I’m a trooper. However, this… this is too much, I was peeved and irked when you were too busy trying to stop bots and gold sellers to fix your game, as if that is the players number one concern week after week of updates regarding dealing with bots and gold sellers… bitch please. Then the free to play release update letting me realize okay… so I don’t get to change my skin tone? In an international game???. There comes a time however when one reaches that point of mental clarity and stops attempting to dilute the obvious message in front of them. These people DO NOT care about their player base. They are probably under the duress of some board of investors to get a return investment ASAP and its evident. Whoever is on your staff that needs firing. Get to it, because since November 2015 your games rating on steam(which was a bad move on your part seriously, and honestly, whoever thought it was smart to put the game on steam needs to get fired too.) Putting your game on steam a site that rates the quality of all games and your games life is essentially determined based on the public perception of how you’re game is received? For example many of us who use steam won’t touch a game if it has a “mixed” review like Tree Of Savior currently does, or more specifically. Realistically in a matter of 3 Months you’ve managed to take your steam rating from 9/10 A fact I was proud to boast about prior to the bugs and issues that began to pop up to a 5/10. (currently 56% of the reviews of the game and its issues are positive) since your staff/dev team seems to be bad with numbers that means 44%(That’s close to 50%) of the people who stuck with your game long enough to give it a review gave it a thumbs down. This wasn’t an instantaneous action. In the first month it droped from 90 to 80. In the second month 60%. At this point you would think they would address the more prevalent concerns to the “player” rather than worrying about their wallets. Or perhaps they realized this was a sinking ship so their doing their best to squeeze money out of it while they can.

Here is a list of things I can buy in real life for $38.54 CAD(The Current Price of a Beginner Pack)

-2 Hours with a prostitute in south america(bareback, but i don’t like stds, but I could tho!)
-A ticket to an olympic sporting event in “Rio 2016” also in Brazil
-2 Haircuts, complete with a fade and trim
-Two IMAX Tickets to Captain America Civil War
-All you can eat sushi dinner for two
-34 items on the mcdonalds dollar menu
-A tank and a half of gas
-Black Desert Online
-Guild Wars 2 Online
-3 Grams of Weed
-24 Bottles of Beer
-A netflix subscription for the next 3 Months…

Congratulations Tree Of Savior, You managed to make a Canadian, the most docile of the North American Homosapiens. Angry, Sad, Dissapointed and Frustrated all at once.

Let me leave you with this, a lesson in mmo economics, using what Forbes Magazine Describes as “The Ten Commandments Of Micro Transactions”

–Source: http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2013/11/25/the-ten-commandments-of-microtransactions/#516e9c0b4eba

9 Likes

Here are two important things that should’ve been obvious IMC :

First let me MATH for you ;

• A token is 200TP, 1 month of subscription to Final Fantasy XIV is under 15 USD. I hope I will be able to buy a token for 10 usd.

Veteran pack (450tp worth) : 35 US dollars while it should be under 25 if you want to make it a worthwhile pack.
Beginner pack (400tp worth) : 30 US dollars while it should be under 20 if you want to make it a worthwhile pack.

Second ;

People love cosmetic items. They will pay big price for them (Costumes / Hat / Hairstyle / Mounts / Dyes)
That is where free to play games make their money… If you’re going to sell your token for 15 us dollars, add value to the deal, don’t just remove restrictions… Why not give some exclusive costumes to token users? Special titles- colored chat names… be creative! I mean your designers made an awesome job creating the world of Tree of Savior, I’m sure they could come up with awesome ideas that were never done before.

I’m glad you brought the game to the International Market… But let’s face it- you won’t have my money until I see real progress.

I’m Still trying to understand… WHY IN SEVEN KINGDOMS are you guys locking the regions ? My gosh, I’m from Brazil But I play on Klaipeda since the day it was launched I brought dlc1 and dlc 50% sale… Anyway Intriguing how you like to loose players like that ! Lucky me I’m not the only one !

3 Likes

Witcher 3 is currently half off in the Steam store and honestly I’m thinking of spending the money I was gonna spend on ToS on that.

4 Likes

O preço foi avisado que seria regional, o server Orsha e Klaipeda são para os americanos, quem quiser ficar por ai vai ter que pagar o preço deles.
A sua outra opção além de recomeçar no Silute ou tentar migrar é jogar no server da LUG quando abrir.

Provavelmente no server da LUG os preços seram um pouco mais baixos mas não tanto, afinal eles tem que pagar a IMC e a IMC tem que pagar os donos do jogo.

As they said before TP will be at 100 TP = 9 US$.
So dont expect much changes in prices.
Token will still be around 20 US$.

The problem with packs are they give useless things or things we dont want.
And they charge for all that crap, like giving 500 TP worth ■■■■ for 300 TP in US$ but you only want / need half of that pack.

They should have done like the founders pack ( i got both high tier packs the first and the same at 50% )
Those foudner packs was worth more than 1000 TP each ( 650 TP inside them and itens, a 60 days token )

But these new packs are just a rip off.

I just wanted to add my voice here, am very dissapointed with the pricing. Your tp price and the price of stuff in the tp shop is just absurd. Not sure why you would think a month of sub in ToS is more valuable then subbing a AAA mmo xD so crazy. I want to support this game and would gladly do so for reasonable prices.

Boa sorte pagando 9 dólares por 100 TP, ou seja 32 reais.
Eles já falaram várias vezes que tp será 100 = 9 dólares e que os preços serão modificados de acordo com a região do server para evitar que um jogador pague menos em reais ou qualquer outra moeda e tenha os mesmos benefícios de alguém que pagou em dólar.

No Silute 100 TP será por volta de 4,5 dólares ou seja por volta de 16 reais.
Mesmo assim a token será uns 32 reais.
Mas ainda sim muito melhor que pagar quase 100 reais numa token no Orsha ou Klaipeda.

Those prices are a bit much.

honestly you have a lot to learn to be successful … there was a very strong hype before the launch of the game, and the game itself is good, but unfortunately mistakes after mistakes …

2 Likes

I suppose I should have mentioned something a couple of months ago when someone from IMC posted that they expected TP to cost roughly 10 dollars for 100 tp, and we could clearly see that a 30 day token cost 198 TP.

20 dollars for what essentially amounts to a subscription for an MMO is ridiculous.

As has been mentioned earlier in this thread, a realistic cost for a 30 day token should be $10 USD. I’d pay that right now. In fact the only reason I purchased founders packs is essentially because that is how much it cost. $50 USD got me a 60 day token, 650 TP, a couple of ugly hats and early access to the game. Then $25 USD got me another 60 day token and another 650 TP.

Unless your entire business model is “get rid of anyone who isn’t a whale” or “let’s make purchasing silver from RMT seem like the smart choice” I am just completely perplexed at what you hope to achieve here.

no ones gunna do this because of the abuse. And on top of that IMC loses money that too.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.