Tree of Savior Forum

Barbarian new attritube - Wild Nature Any ideas?

As the topic stated any idea guys ?

AKA feral in Ktos patch notes. There’s a post somewhere about barb buffs.

Okay ima check it out thanks mate

Feral is listed there under Barbarian. I wonder if we’re getting the Feral:Duration attribute as well in this maintenance (since it was not listed in patch note).

I did a few very basic tests:

Max stacks are 5, you get one stack about each second you dash.
If you have stacks after about 5 seconds of not dashing you’re losing 1 stack every 1~3 seconds.

My first guess would be that it increases barbarian skill damage by (10*“Wild Nature buff stack”) %, aka with Wild Nature stacked 5 times it’s +50% skill damage for all barb skills. And i think it’s +50% skill damage, not total damage. But to clarify, this is just a first guess, i’m not certain that this is how it actually works.

Unfortunately we didn’t get the buffed version of Wild Nature, so all the other buffs Wild Nature provides according to the linked topic, like
-the ability to refresh Wirld Natures stack duration by using barb skills
-the unique buffs to other barb skills by having Wild Nature stacks
-aswell as the barb3 attribute that increases Wild Natures duration
are not in this weeks patch.

So far the Wirld Nature attribute seems kinda “meh”, but i guess more testing is warranted, especially after we got the buffed version of Wild Nature.

I made a few tests there:

Also, we didn’t get all the feral buffs.

For all the damage numbers you posted 5 Wild Nature stacks deal pretty much exactly 1,3x damage compared to no stacks.

So maybe it’s +(6*#stacks)% total damage when using barb skills, aka +6% more total damage with 1 stack, +30% total damage with 5 stacks?

Sorry for necroing this thread but anyone have a detailed explanation on how the buff works? This is literally the first google results and it contains no information. I have the buff but in-game you have no idea what it even does.

Jump straight to Swordsman section.

1 Like