Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Ok some comments about HL first:
holy sht moulinet animation is now amazing

The barb attribute doesn’t seem to do anything? Bug? I’ll do some more tests
edit: only damage feral stacks are implemented, you need to wait if you want the latest feral buffs

Cartar stroke: first pic: KD combo, second pic: normal

So, it multiplies final damage,unlike sapper’s (kek)

https://www.youtube.com/upload_thumbnail?v=S2dcdQbA3Vs&t=hqdefault&ts=1482830291127

stacking both strike debuffs from rodelero.

Highlander c2:
Moulinet: normal, crown’d

highlander combo video: WTF SKYLINER IS EVEN FASTER NOW LOL.

EDIT: oh, it was this lunacy thing + my latency acting weird

anyway, WTF is this lunacy effect (sissels) lol, and how I missed an attack with 900+ accuracy

Hey, I’ve been lurking here for a long time, and now that the Rank Reset is here, i wish to ask few things, My build is Sw1-Pelt1-Barb2-Corsair1-Fencer 3.

I am wondering if Swordsman 3 is really a good class to go, since Barbarian has Seism , Cleave , helm chopper and warcry (and with its buff really helps alot), in other words, CC, Stun, Slash/crit bonus, Buff/debuff , Slash and Blunt skills that complement Fencer’s arsenal.

From what i read people only get swordsman 3 for restrain and pain barrier, but does that is all worth to get and lose all those things listed above.

-Does Restrain stun procs alot ?
-Does Bleed from Thrust works ?
-Double slash combo still good(bleed target and its critical atribute work) ? -Pommel beat is also a good skill to have (since since its a blunt) ?
-and is also worth to get them
((Thrust,Double slash and Pommel Beat) at lvl 1 for low cost and only atribute up)

And sorry for the long Text ._.
TL:DR: is it worth Reset to Sword 3?

Yes

Yes.

sorry to ignore most your questions but, those of what you asked are mostly ignored by sw3 variants. Give solo siauliai mission / crystal mission a run with maxed PB, you will see the godly difference of being able to go wild

barb 3 is a good to-go build with warcry provided you have a perma fixed stack to give you lengthened buffs

I used the same build you had, here’s a stunlock preview

1 Like

Feral stacks:

Cleave 15: normal, 5x feral stacks

Helm Chopper Lv 5

Seism 10 (lol fake multi-hits asdsada)

)

Stun + cleave 15 (wow)

Pouncing lv 4

1 Like

The video is set private… o.o

oh sorry, fixed

@nicola

manamana anvil is working now.

I guess we didn’t get the latest feral update yet, correct?

Yeah…we’re missing the most recent changes (Psychokino missing the ‘free’ surespell for pp/gravity pole too). I don’t have frenzy/embowel/stomping kick on this barb so I’m not sure if there’s some interaction already. Giant Swing still bugged.

lol that was what I was testing, okay nvm for now I guess

there was the wild attr part 2 update we are missing that with wugu glorious fix. and other stuff.

we get 3/4 of it. As for now i don’t encounter any bugs yet. Kinda satisfied with what is pushed out

oh and…

pain barrier

fcking

good

feels

a

god

sorry, had to do it

defense update patch + 5 more seconds of PB + class reset into sw3

literally standing in front of boss receiving 1 damage

wish I could reset my doppel into sw3 too lol

1 Like

1 damage everywhere,

kek, I’m still not sure…

they should have given that pain barrier attribute to sword 2 ;_;

lol you will love it

every pre r-8 content incluuding siauliai and saalus turned even more of joke than it already was

also a tip to high level fencers class resetting into c3

do siauliai to finish your killcount

used my highlander for fortune cookie event. i notice that all siauliai boss can now bleed, is this new or just some old news?

can confirm, all bosses seem to be bleedable now through cross cut, even ones in saalus like achat denoptic and clymen

not sure if bug or intended

there seems to be a weird bug with DOV.

it becomes level 1 to 3 in missions or queues lol

-doesn’t always happen, but it /can/ happen several times