Tree of Savior Forum

Auto Attack (A2/QS3/x/x) Guide

What about skill synergies? Up to now my skills are still lv1 [pavis] lv10 [caltrops] and lv5 [running shot].

A3>QS3>Rogue
Whats is better Full STR or Full Dex?

The answer is always hybrid.

And how abot the cross bow? i’m lv 100 at the moment ( Archer > QS 3) I’m using a crosbow named regina that increasses critical rate by 25. but there is one named Grand Cross ( lv 40) tha increasses 2 lvs of allQuarrel shooter skils that i believe scale better my running shot and rapid fire.

What do u guys think??

use grand cross only when you cast running shot then you can switch to the regina

it seems like too much trouble… if you have to choose…witch one would it be? ihave a feeling that at the and of the day, grand corss is better.

I always swap between the 2 when casting running shot. The 4 extra seconds is massive for down time before running shots.

If you watch the video i posted of the party quest, you will see me swapping weapons for running.

Hi,

Question, will running shot work while mounted(SR)? Im planning to build an AA SR. here is my build

the general idea is to be mobile enough to get at the back of a boss and AA away.

any other tips or guide? i will play mostly pve boss hunts.

yes i just got SR you can use running shot while mounted. Your build is okay but dont take Vendetta its ■■■■ trust me you will never be able to finish a mob with it past 200. Take 5 points in feint its very good and capture. Ignore Vendetta.

To all:

Just wanna know if the final slot can be wugushi?

I just think the poison buff compliments AAing really well, plus the other poison ticks you get.

I was even thinking losing 1 Archer for another wugushi.

But the first one is ideal.

Second question,.

How do you animation cancel (i.e. Using kneeling shot while not actually kneeling)

Can you please post the equips and current skills you have? that would help a lot.

I left the last slot as X so you can choose whatever. Ideally, with what we currently know, you’d choose Cannon/Musket due to their much higher skill numbers.

The argument against choosing those 2 are that they require a weapon to use their skills. If rank 8 or above requires another weapon swap, making the choice of Cannon/Musket will hurt in the future.

Then again, nerfs and buffs would also hurt. You just can’t jusge these things so you just make the best decision right now with the info available to you.

…which right now means picking a rank 7 class since their numbers are just so much higher than the other classes in general.

thanks for the heads up. I am currently @ lv 90+ QS3 with arde and crafisun

2 follow up questions,

1. since running shot work, does SR have faster attack speed? since it’s xbow + pistol?
  2. And is SR worth it to take for rank 7? or would canoneer be better?

Scout c3 skill Split Arrow is a viable option for AA QS build?? Whats the advantages for going Archer c3??

And whay it is the max ping for this buid??

Thnaks!!

1. You get the faster attackspeed buff but its the same mounted or not. Since you gte extra Movespeed its kinda cool feels much better.

2. The thing is SR is actually pretty shitty compared to the other rank6-7 classes you could go for SR c2 in hope for a great c3 skill in future or a buff in future patches. But at the moment SR2 is not good compared too Muskeet or Canno.

Ah and my SR is at lvl 200 now and ive got to warn you this build need some nasty EQ otherwise you wont have fun past lvl 200.

i’m really torn with rank 6+7 which bodes down to omitting A3 from my build or not even if the main title is A3 > Q3.

i decided that i really want falconer(C1) for its AOE but don’t really know after that so it’ll either look like:
A3 > QS3 > falconer
or
A2 > QS3 > falconer > ?

it’s weird how musketeer/cannoneer etc. seem like popular choices but i dislike that my archer seems to move further and further away from being an archer and suddenly have to carry muskets and guns XD.

i guess my main points of contention for A3 are:
-kneeling shot with 10 points seems hard to pull off since you never seem to remain stationary long enough to get off those shots before they rush and kill you(great for parties with tanks etc. but probably not solo).
-twin arrows doesn’t work with running shot but i guess it’s good for when RS is on CD.
-another thing that hurts is that it seems like attack animation canceling doesn’t work on ITOS compared to KTOS which drags overall attack speed(and therefore viability) down altogther.

advice anyone? what’s the best way to stay “archer-like” and get around the above issues? or am i just blowing the negatives out of proportion and i’ll be fine with A3/QS3/falconer?

As EternalRift said rank 7 class damage is so much higher than other ranks to be ignored

im also thinking on dropping 1 circle of archer cause of your listed cons
i think a2>qs3>falconer>musk/cannon is fine for your purpose but it’s your call

I have been debating on rank 6 for a long time. I am personally leaning a bit toward Falconeer for Circling alone. A few things that I am finding about scaling is making A3 seem sad to me.

Thus, the reason I’ve not finished the skills/path guide lol.

Hi, all

I want to ask, is Sapper 2 is still viable after we take Arc1->qs3->arc2 ?
something like this
AA Sapper

AA-ing when enemy trapped sounds fun or i should just go with falconer -> musketeer ? something like this
AA Musket

hi,

would love your opinion on my build, which one would you recommend and why?

1st build
a1 qs3 a3 cannoneer

2nd build
a1 qs3 a2 falcon1 cannoneer

what are your thoughts on going cannoneer rather than going musketeer?