Tree of Savior Forum

Auto Attack (A2/QS3/x/x) Guide

I see thanks for the test :smiley:
I wonder if they didnā€™t implanted it yet or they decide to remove it altogether

Hey folks, I just got an Arde Dagger and decided to test it out on my Lv83 Quarrel Shooter. My ping is 500ms playing from SEA.

If you see the video below, am I doing much less DPS than the average player with <50ms? Canā€™t wait for IMC to physically move our server to SEA in a few weeks.

Are you using cafrisun? Whats yours others equips? btw nice damage

Ya. I also use Grand Cross to activate Running Shot then switch back to lv75 xbow.

As a circle 3 quarrel shooter all I know is that running shot is a great skill it really helps fill in gaps between cool down. I personally donā€™t think the buff from Archer Circle 2 and 3 are worth it 4 an auto attack build since running shot is already so good.

There are so many other good skills that could synergize with a running shot simply because of how easy it is to reposition during fights.

i have my doubts about that, you know, havent tested for real, but iā€™m having this feeling that when you use RS with GC you get lvl 7 buff, but the moment you change your bow, you go back to a lvl 5 (at least in dmg, not the timer) as i said, iā€™m not 100 % sure, just a feeling, have anyone tested this before ?, i wanted to but the server went down :P.

Itā€™s a fairly interesting discussion that you have going but am curious how the scaling would work with rangers. Presently, I know Iā€™m dealing fairly good damage against mobs with an extremely skewed amount of points into dex. Weā€™re talking about at least 200 dex at level 158. In contrast, Iā€™ve only about 61 points in str.

In the future though, would this mean itā€™s still preferable to add more points to dex or just pump straight into str for better survivability against mobs at lvl 240 - 280 mark?

DEX works really well with AA archers due to Kneeling scaling with DEX and rank 7 skills have extremely high single hit base damages.

The higher your equips and base damages from skills, the more DEX improves damage until you reach 100% crit.

Anyway, Ranger/Fletchers have scaling that might lean toward STR. Magic Arrow is multi hit, Steady Aim makes big numbers bigger, and 1k base damages on Fletcher skills compared to 3k to 6k on Cannon/Musket skills.

In the end though, if you want max damage, it will be a mix of STR/DEX right now. I believe as we head toward the level 600 cap with the rumored rank 10 class limit giving a 1.9x STR scaling, STR will win out in the end even over CON scaling (full CON totally viable right now).

1 Like

Especially at level 83, youā€™re probably better off just enhancing the Grand Cross. After the first five levels the enhancement damage increases quickly and will easily be better than early level 75 crossbows, and wonā€™t cost nearly as much.

Also, and I donā€™t know if this is still the case but is still worth considering, enhancement lowers the damage reduction we get against medium/large/extra large mobs. So upgrading the level 40 to +10 (or higher, if you arenā€™t as unlucky as I am with failures) is going to be better than moving on to level 75 and barely affording a +5 enhancement.

Until which level is Cafrisun set + Arde dagger worth it?

Arde good until 170 when you can get better dagger. Cafrisun is until you canā€™t survive in it anymore get something else so you stop dying lol

I would say that if you enchant Cafrisun to +10 or so it will last until at least 170. Most armor sets are just pretty awful.

Arde is worth until you can upgrade it to the better sub weapons which are extremely expensive atm. It is probably the best investment you can make in the game atm.

Is 2:1(STR:DEX) a useful build?

1 Like

what set of armor u got on 170?

my End goal would be the Earth Towerā€¦ so the pref. build would be Con and DEX? for A3 QS3
@EternalRift

Lvl 149 A2 Q3 here, currently playing in Klapedia with 290 ping and will be moving to SEA server.
When i first hit Q3, the feeling was mehā€¦ I do kill 3 times as fast with running shot but the uptime is barely 80%. Now im used to casting Multi & Caltrops during downtime. Invested in a Seimos Bow and it works great in killing dungeon Bosses as most are demon or flying (3K+ crits on normal shots in running shot mode). IMO, we do no need an Arde dagger, still have 1M silver to spare. Below are my 2 cents.

Pro:
Great on Boss fights
Good SP management (save on pots & less sitting)

Con:
Lack in AOE

Right now I am personally going 2 STR: 1 DEX: 1 CON.

Basically, at level 280/4 = 70 points. So 140 points go into STR, 70 into DEX, and 70 into CON.

Anyway extra points above those (you get at least 20-30 extra stat points I think) are probably going into DEX for me.

Would love to know the differences in game of Kneeling lv 5 vs Kneeling lv 10 @@ It looks like thereā€™s a vast difference on paper but how will it be in game with animation cancel?

How does animation cancel work just keep moving around? And what about when your in kneeling shot just hold like a direction or something or you got to keep pressing that directional key?

Well, Iā€™ll make it my job today to do the video on level 5 Kneeling + Running. Canā€™t promise it will have Chrono Quicken, but you donā€™t get that most the time anyway.

1 Like