Tree of Savior Forum

Auto Attack (A2/QS3/x/x) Guide

but u will have more damage with the kracked… because the base damage.

u cast on grand cross and win 5 seconds of better damage crossbow.
i cast with my +8 grand cross… and hit around 700
i cast with my +8 grand cross and switch to Grajus +2 … and hit around 900

we win in time and damage because the base attk of the weapon…so is good to swap for that reason.

i understood the effect of +280% wont will effect the base damage of the swapped crossbow… is the damage of grand cross… but this number will be added to the swapped crossbow… +200 in damage… is low but is something…
also Grajus give 24 str plus 200+ damage… is someting around 200 and 300 per hit.

i know how calculate the penalty ?
+5 give no penalty
is 10% per level of over?

That’s if you have low enough base damage for the stronger xbow to make your running shot stronger. If you have high STR, phys dmg headgear and offhand weapon bonus it will be easier for the 380% of grand cross to beat 300% of stronger crossbow. AA builds tend to have high STR and stack damage, and it’s also cheap to get Grand Cross to +12~15 compared to higher level crossbow. Ultimately though, there is always the possibility of obtaining Didel Grand Cross and then none of this will matter since you will get the best of both worlds.

As for the penalty, I think it’s 10% for medium and 15% for large now. I’m not really sure at what level you fully mitigate it, but I find it hard to find a meaningful difference starting from +5.

Btw where is Didel Grand Cross dropped? 240dg?

Yep, 240 mission and untradeable. I’ve been told ~200k a reroll? I haven’t been able to run for it yet.

AA build can get very expensive once you are 240+ and need that Didel and mana-mana to keep up with the rest of builds.

i understood, but i not saying to use the running shot with the Grajus crossbow.

grand cross on, running shot , swap.
is 280% bonus of grandcross status plus Grajus atk and str.

i agree 200% of a better cb dont beat 280% from grandcross, but swaping will make the damage better, even the crossbow dont get the full bonus.

Well I guess in every build there will be a big difference between well-geared toons and slackers.

Mana-mana recipe could be bought right now for 2.5m, not that much. It also needs to be crafted, which is 3m more, but could be farmed in a day or two I guess.

Its a pretty decent trade off for not having to sink millions of silver into attributes.

Well you still have to sink A LOT of silver on r7 attributes :slight_smile:

AA builds always interested me, but with 160/180 ping i rather not try it I guess,

Fletcher dmg is so broken as well.

Maybe ill make an AA alt

It’s worth trade A3 for Falconer 1 when you are building for pvp?

This build can sustain a good DPS on end game world bosses??

You can’t really beat burst CD based builds supported by a Chronomancer, in a party setting.

If you’re up againast a A1/R3/F3, he’ll burst with Steady Aim, Magic Arrow, Spiral Arrowx2, Barragex3, then have his cds reduced by 25s by the Chronomancer’s pass and repeat.

Auto attack builds do high, consistent damage with no party support, but in a party setting with a Chronomancer, builds with burst CDs are going to win out.

The world boss will die to burst damage before your auto attack damage catches up.

For PvP you need Scout, not Falconer.

Just wanna ask. Will I enjoy this build if im always at 200ms? tia

I’m playing it now at 150-250ms and it is enjoyable :slight_smile: But I’m waiting for EU transfer to get normal ping :stuck_out_tongue:

yes, the build is playable with 200 ping

I think 200 is the upper limit of what i’d consider any online game playable.

So i’m leveling my QS right now,. she is level 159 and i feel that i need more AoE. should i aim for Falconer/Cannoneer or go full dps with archer c3/Musketeer? I’m Archer C2/QS C3.

I should go unlazify myself and finish the skills and class section. Mebe tomorrow.

Is A2 swift step attribute (+25% crit chance) a flat increase?