Tree of Savior Forum

Auto Attack (A2/QS3/x/x) Guide

Go to post 2 for videos on attack speed. I’ll just copy and paste it down here just in case.

@Jelly
@ryusacerdos

Reserved for later use

Attack speed test videos.

Standing
3 seconds to 24 seconds = 21 seconds to shoot 25 times = 1.19 atks/sec
Moving (cancel)
41 seconds to 1:01 = 20 seconds to shoot 25 times = 1.25 atks/sec
Running + no cancel
1:09 to 1:23 = 14 seconds to shoot 25 times = 1.78 atks/sec
Running + cancel
1:47 to 2:00 = 13 seconds to shoot 25 times = 1.92 atks/sec

Kneeling + no cancel
9 to 25 = 16 seconds to shoot 25 times = 1.56 atks/sec
Kneeling + cancel
36 to 51 = 15 seconds to shoot 25 times = 1.66 atks/sec
Kneeling + Running + no cancel
1:06 to 1:17 = 11 seconds to shoot 25 times = 2.27 atks/sec
Kneeling + Running + cancel
1:52 to 2:03 = 11 seconds to shoot 25 times = 2.27 atks/sec

RESULTS:

Seems to me that there is no such thing as canceling anymore? Can anyone else try this and see if they gain atk spd on cancel? Maybe canceling is bow only and xbows can’t be canceled?

EDIT: Added a small test of Multishot too. It also seems to me that Multishot scales your damage, so it should scale super strongly with high damage later in the game.

3 Likes

Can you calculate how much 10/10 Kneeling shots adds in % to normal autoattack range? Dunno worth it to get 10/10.

Thanks for the time and effort for making the videos! @EternalRift

Based on the comparison between the 1st and 2nd posts’ videos,
Kneeling lv5 + Running + no cancel = 2.27 aps
Kneeling lv5 + Running + cancel = 2.27 aps
Kneeling lv10 + Running + cancel = 2.33 aps
Kneeling lv10 + Running + no cancel = 1.73 aps

It seems like there is no significant change in attack speed between Kneeling shot level 5 and level 10.

How cancelling works?

The kTos video has level 10 Kneeling which is 375 attack speed vs my level 5 Kneeling which is 212.5 attack speed.

Hard to say how that reflects here since it seems to me that canceling doesn’t even work in iTos.

how to cancel animation while kneeling ?

Random gameplay if you want to compare your amount of attacks per second to mine. I have somewhere between 16 ping and 80 ping depending on how the server feels.

I made a short video for those who are still in doubt if they could play as an auto-attacker Quarrel Shooter with high ping (150-200).

For Flying-type bosses is:

crossbow (ignores 25% enemy defense) + arde dagger still better than 2hand weapon (double damage)?

What about skill synergies? Up to now my skills are still lv1 [pavis] lv10 [caltrops] and lv5 [running shot].

A3>QS3>Rogue
Whats is better Full STR or Full Dex?

The answer is always hybrid.

And how abot the cross bow? i’m lv 100 at the moment ( Archer > QS 3) I’m using a crosbow named regina that increasses critical rate by 25. but there is one named Grand Cross ( lv 40) tha increasses 2 lvs of allQuarrel shooter skils that i believe scale better my running shot and rapid fire.

What do u guys think??

use grand cross only when you cast running shot then you can switch to the regina

it seems like too much trouble… if you have to choose…witch one would it be? ihave a feeling that at the and of the day, grand corss is better.

I always swap between the 2 when casting running shot. The 4 extra seconds is massive for down time before running shots.

If you watch the video i posted of the party quest, you will see me swapping weapons for running.

Hi,

Question, will running shot work while mounted(SR)? Im planning to build an AA SR. here is my build

the general idea is to be mobile enough to get at the back of a boss and AA away.

any other tips or guide? i will play mostly pve boss hunts.

yes i just got SR you can use running shot while mounted. Your build is okay but dont take Vendetta its ■■■■ trust me you will never be able to finish a mob with it past 200. Take 5 points in feint its very good and capture. Ignore Vendetta.

To all:

Just wanna know if the final slot can be wugushi?

I just think the poison buff compliments AAing really well, plus the other poison ticks you get.

I was even thinking losing 1 Archer for another wugushi.

But the first one is ideal.

Second question,.

How do you animation cancel (i.e. Using kneeling shot while not actually kneeling)

Can you please post the equips and current skills you have? that would help a lot.

I left the last slot as X so you can choose whatever. Ideally, with what we currently know, you’d choose Cannon/Musket due to their much higher skill numbers.

The argument against choosing those 2 are that they require a weapon to use their skills. If rank 8 or above requires another weapon swap, making the choice of Cannon/Musket will hurt in the future.

Then again, nerfs and buffs would also hurt. You just can’t jusge these things so you just make the best decision right now with the info available to you.

…which right now means picking a rank 7 class since their numbers are just so much higher than the other classes in general.