Tree of Savior Forum

Auto Attack (A2/QS3/x/x) Guide

From most korean vids I have seen with a QS passive helps majorily as support for the party. Throw in Falc and you have a nice ranged support dps

@EternalRift Since you are making this guide any thoughts of end game items equipments and armors?
for weapon second hand weapon acce armor etc?

Our weapon will be diedle GC in the end with mana sub

What about the equips? Aside from cafri i think cafri only last for about lvl 170 isee kr players going for +10 on cafri and equip them till 170 :slight_smile:

I did +10 Caprisun and I’m hoping it lasts till 220. Going to probably go even white armor at 220 probably. Starting to need the defense already at 180ish.

When it comes to switching armor you thinking roxana or Vixtor?Also looking would we go plate I am assumeing?

Honestly armor is pretty boring. I’ll answer though since this is like the 5th time now that you’ve asked. You know, I am not always right :stuck_out_tongue:

I am going to assume that I can clear ET floor 5. Apparently the items you can obtain from floor 5 are the boots and the gloves. So I am assuming I am going to use those 2 for my gloves and boots. Also assuming I won’t clear floor 10 for a long time, so I will get both leather and plate lolopanther.

Until I get there, I’ll hopefully have Virtov armor. I like the leather set since you get a small amount of mdef from the pants and the gloves are better. I am going pretty high CON so I will hopefully have enough hp to not need the extra hp from plate.

I will also try to get as much mdef as possible on my rings/ammy. Double Glass for ET because there are floors that have massive block which will make your life horrible. Also it is one of the highest mdef rings in the game - basically Glass Bracelet was made for ET. Otherwise, I would like double Sissel or a combo of Phade + Sissel.

Max Petamion is the obvious ammy choice.

1 Like

Forgot to mention that I value mdef much more than def. In ET you will have defensive buffs up at all times or you will probably die. Almost surely you will have safe zone up or stone skin up or pavise up. Hopefully staggered so you will have high uptime. Barrier + pavise will keep you safe from most physical attacks.

Thus, you should be able to prevent or mitigate most physical attacks. So favor mdef. At least that is what I see watching the videos.

I only asked becuase you never really answered for what it felt like. As in I know we stay in cafrisun for a while like it’s stupid how much money we save from this armor set on repairs.

How much con are you looking at then I know the" ideal " amount is what 20k hp?

Thanks for this guide, but I have a question.
This build works on PVP or it’s for grinding/PVE?

I want 14k min. Probably at least 13k base and then I can get the rest from equipment up to 18k. I only see wizards and warriors above 20k.

i would just like to ask. what hair costume would i go for? i.e if i got for 2 liners phy atk+ele dmg or 2 ele dmg?

I tried double Glass Bracelet in ET and in doesn’t help much against the shielded enemies. (in floor 1 at least)

The shielded mobs have 200kish hp and the shamans have 400kish hp. The only thing that prevents me from being completely useless in floor1 is my pavise and circling. Our ele-warlock has enough dmg to carry floor1 but we are having issues pulling all the mobs every wave and mobs walking through barriers.

I don’t recommend planning for Virtov because the recipes rarely drop from the 240 dungeon and they are all untradeable with a 200k reroll.

1 Like

So look more to rox then I take it

I can say that running the 190 dungeon in Cafrisun is a bad idea. The red ghosts that explode deal about 3800 to me and I saw it do about 1600 to another guy that it hit. I think I got crit one time for 8k from something that I didn’t even see.

Also, in the daily merc missions the hedgehog hit me once with its random spike rain. I got hit for 10641 if I recall. It was a crit obviously since I got hit later for about 4kish, but I laughed.

Anyway, I have a +10 shirt/pant Cafrisun and about 11300 hp. I think I suggest not using Cafrisun in dungeons starting at the 190 dungeon.

I think the blocking is just there to make physical classes feel bad. I was hoping that Glass would help, but you say it doesn’t and you have more experience than me.

The Sissell/Phade then is the obvious next choices. I still want to try Glass though since it seems that it was literally made for physical classes for ET.

Does anyone feel like curating this guide in my place?

Hello friends.

Not sure if I missed it anywhere, but I couldn’t find detailed analysis on best headpiece enhancement and best gems to use per eqiptment slot.

Does anyone has any recommendations for this auto-attack specific build?

For headpieces, which enhancements are the best?
+minimum attack enhancement?
+maximum attack?
+(insert element) damage?
+crit rating?
+crit damange?

Similar to headpiece enhancements, I’m having trouble figuring which gem type to slot into each equipment type. I find myself asking the same questions. Is +damage better? Is crit rating? crit damage? +min damage? etc.

Thanks!

i thought this was once a A3/Q3/X thread? Is going a3q3 not good anymore? coz im planning to go
archer QS QS QS archer falc archer

It’s good, just less versatile than replacing A3 with scout/falcon/etc by giving up a little bit of kneeling and multi-shot. You’ll still have machine-gun either way.

Falcon is a better choice if you follow up with musket/cannon, otherwise you will only have it for party support and multi-shot AoE.