Tree of Savior Forum

Auto Attack (A2/QS3/x/x) Guide

I think 1:1 is the most future proof. We don’t know what kind of balance changes are going to happen, what the final Rank 8 to 10 circles will look like, and what gear will look like 281+.

It’ll give you room to adjust if balance swings heavily towards one side or the other.

Just hit lv 170 to finally euip my mana-mana, let me tell you, the extra aoe ratio along with vubbe gloves (3 aoe ratio), is making a big difference while questing and grinding… i guess most mobs had 2 aoe def ratio, its why multishot never hitted anything twice… now with 3 aoe ratio… its fun to watch !

Im lvl 13 in class, and i dont want to hit 15 yet, as i havent decided if i should go falc or a3 … i mostly play solo, so im leaning into a3, but i heard its godly for groups, which i dont do much… #hardchoices, #noragrets :frowning:

Hello! I’m new to the game and still trying to figure things out.

I was wondering what attributes you’d recommend for my character? My archer will be going A1 > QS1 > QS2 > QS3 > A2 > Falconer > Musketeer. And I figured having a 2:1:1 (Str:Dex:Con) allocation would be pretty safe (though I may be wrong huhu). Any and all help will be thoroughly appreciated.

Kudos to such a great thread!

All the attributes o.o

If you haz monies, buy some damage. I suggest equips first though and attributes later.

@EternalRift Given your choice to a3, do you still believe 2:1:1 str:dex:con was the correct choice? Or do you think 1:2:1 may have worked better?

Hahaha. Thank you!! Monies pls T_T

Also, do you think the 2 str: 1 dex: 1 con build is still viable?

As long as you have some STR and DEX, you will be fine. I am more concerned about my CON stat than my STR/DEX.

We should be looking at getting up past 60 I take it?

I noticed pavise is a very overlooked skill for most qs3. I’ve even saw some builds without any points on it. My team mates love when I use Pavise to protect them.

3 STR / 1 DEX / 1 CON is a viable distribuction? I’m going this way…

1 Like

Yeah for sure. The fight between str and dex for qs3 pretty much wont get anywhere ( both have very close damage ) due to how kneeling shot works.

I don’t think its overlooked, its just “default” one. Honestly can’t imagine what they level if they have no Pavise? Like Stone Picking 15 or something? :smiley:

Pavise and caltrops are great, both draw aggro and group mobs so you can use circling and cannon/musket on them.

You can also double jump (using quest warp) into them and you become invincible against field mobs.

Edit: quoted wrong post.

It can also be used to push people out of safety zone)

i wanna build a SR / Sr twink with the ftp launch …
still not decided if i go ranger or qs to support it :wink:

I wanna ask i wanna make a machine gun type too. So how is it at end game content right now?

now with my new (low) ping on europe server i can say the difference is huuuge. now it makes even more fun to be a QS

2 Likes

More useless attack speed tests. Some people mentioned a controller increases attack speed. I tried, I’m doing it wrong or I didn’t get an increase.

3 - 28

41 1:06

1:17 1:43

2.28 atks/sec. Pretty consistent.

Pavise is very helpful especially in dungeon crowd control as it stands as a decoy for mobs and also blocks some of projectile skills of bosses.

Is it just me or is [rapid fire] better the lower it’s level? The lower it’s level, the less time you spend firing and more time you can take advantage of the 0 crit resist with [running shot].

The aiming is horrible as well since you can’t use the mouse at all when aiming. This means you are limited to the 8 directions WASD or directional keys allow. The only upside is you can move while charging the skill, so it’s something.

The tool tip for rapid fire: critical chance is way off. At lv 3 I get 100% chance to apply a 10 sec debuff.