Tree of Savior Forum

Assister's stat and combo bonus

it seems really hard to make them MAX level…

Do the passives apply to your character outside solo raids and such? like in regular fields or CM???

yes,my firelord add 300 bow attack equivalent to 2.3%, which insignificant

I created a new character and it seems like only the passive from the primary assister is applied to my character. (the assister equipped on the 1st slot)

Yes
PAssive -Yellow Stat of First Assistor will only be applied to char
Rest, are Take 2 types of the same element for bonus.
Take 2 types of the same race for bonus.

1 Like

Can you get the same bonus twice? Two low level normal poison cards give you 1 aoe attack ratio. If you put 4 low level normal poison cards you get 2 aoe attack ratio?

i dont think it will be that easy, too bad i dont have 4 poison card to test

no you cannot, you can only get each combination bonus once, and it will count the two cards that provide the highest bonus.

1 Like

Good morning. Would anyone know if Baby Marnox is Devil Earth or Mutant Earth? I need to know to plan my end-goal.

According to this site https://treeofsaviorraidguide.blogspot.com/p/assister-tips.html it’s Mutant-Earth.

1 Like

So like enchantment lines then

This link was deleted :sad:

eh? i can still open it in my side

The creator reposted and updated it! Awesome!

@staff @Staff_Jin @STAFF_Yuri

Still can not read that ! Please fix soon

1 Like

tried 2star prison cutter with 1 star velnia, only 1 AAR

Right now it’s possible to get 3 AOE attack ratio with 2 star Moringponia + 3 star Tormenta.

is that lv 1 moring& lv1 tormenta ? because i tried lv 1 2star poison only give 1 AAR?

(1star lv 300+) tormenta and moring give +2AAR.
Hopefully lv 400 will give +3AAR

And ofc still broken
@staff @Staff_Jin @STAFF_Yuri

2 Likes

what is broken actually? and why cant you read that? i dont get it.
My post were about sharing milestone to get the most with the least investment (i.e what if 1* lv 400 tormenta+moring already got you +3AAR instead of previous post’s 3* tormenta + 2* moring). That ingame passive button is just showing the current value you got, it cant help you predict how to invest