Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

Thanks, Crevox.

Is there any formula or you have any idea how much we get of those status? Extra Evasion, SPR and Healing wouldn’t hurt for sure.

[Edit] Just notice all Healing Assistors are Beast. Can we use the same assistor 4 times in a round or we are not allowed to repeat an Assistor?

how much merc badge needed for 1 card of this?
(fletchers heavy breathing)

2 Likes

That is a lovely card, the effect should be more general.

Thanks for the hard work.
I’d like to add Lancer’s gigante marcha cooldown is reduced to 20 sec and bonus dmg on knocked down enemies is removed.

I love how they added a way to convert some skills between physical and magic damage. So nice! Here’s hoping they add that to Zealot too.

If it’s anything like the other mercenary shop cards, it will probably cost 30k coins each.

1 Like

Every stat-type has a default stat value that it provides, which is then increased based on the level of the monster, along with the stars on the card and its grade. The default stat value does not vary between cards that provide the same bonus, but different cards have different grades, which affects how much they receive per level.

The healing pets, for example, provide +35 Healing by default. They provide +1.1022 more Healing per level on the pet (a different value than what is shown in the window), which is then scaled by the pet’s star rank and grade.

Stars
Rank 1 = 50%
Rank 2 = 75%
Rank 3 = 100%

Grade
Normal = 40%
Magic = 60%
Unique = 80%
Legend = 100%

The formula would be:

statBonus = defaultStatGain + (petLevel * statPerLevel * starRankModifier * gradeModifier)

Any stats that provide a % increase (such as potion effect increases) are scaled down based on the current player max level. Because the pets use a different level than what is shown in the window, it’s difficult to come to an exact answer when using the formula.

For example, we have Tantalizer:

The bottom yellow text states she is providing +153 HP recovery stat. The default value for HP recovery is +50, and +1.5644 per level. She is star rank 1 and Magic grade, with her in-game level displayed as 127. We can plug this into the formula like so:

50 + (127 * 1.5644 * 0.5 * 0.6) = 109

However, the result value, 109, is not the same as the tooltip. The tooltip gives a value as if she was level 219. The pet’s level is being treated differently than what is displayed in-game within the calculation. This could honestly be a bug on IMC’s side, as the formula for the stat calculation uses a different level value than what the code to display the monster’s level does.

The race and attribute of the pets do not match what the monster should normally be. IMC made random changes to the race and attribute of monsters when used in this system.

Escarot is an Earth Insect.
Prodded Horse is a Lightning Mutant.
Baby Skiaclipse is a Holy Beast.

These changes make forming the combos take a bit more planning. Also, be aware that only the pet in the first slot provides its passive bonus.

As far I’m aware, there is no restriction on repeating the same monster. However, this should probably be double checked when the final version of this content releases on Thursday in KTOS.

7 Likes

The race and attribute of the pets do not match what the monster should normally be. IMC made random changes to the race and attribute of monsters when used in this system.

Escarot is an Earth Insect.
Prodded Horse is a Lightning Mutant.
Baby Skiaclipse is a Holy Beast.

Do we have a table with those changes yet?

We don’t, but…

Monster Attribute Race
Velcoffer Dark Beast
Boruta Dark Beast
Grim Reaper Dark Demon
Helgasercle Dark Demon
Rexipher Dark Demon
Baby Hauberk Dark Demon
Ignas Dark Insect
Naktis Dark Mutant
Baby Marnox Earth Demon
Escarot Earth Insect
Blut Earth Insect
Marnox Earth Mutant
Wastrel Earth Mutant
Mandara Earth Mutant
Ferret Marauder Earth Plant
Rafene Fire Beast
Fire Lord Fire Demon
Zaura Fire Mutant
Sequoia Fire Plant
Skiaclipse Holy Beast
Baby Skiaclipse Holy Beast
Nuaele Holy Demon
Nebulas Holy Mutant
Saltistter Ice Beast
Canceril Ice Beast
Froster Lord Ice Demon
Colimencia Ice Plant
Organ Ice Plant
Asiomage Lightning Beast
Solcomm Lightning Demon
Tantalizer Lightning Insect
Mothstem Lightning Insect
Prodded Horse Lightning Mutant
Mirtis Poison Demon
Moringponia Poison Insect
Prison Cutter Poison Mutant
Tormenta Poison Plant
Velnia Monkey Poison Plant
Succubus Poison Plant
Kugheri Balzermancer Psychokinesis Beast
Misrus Psychokinesis Beast
Castle Princess Psychokinesis Demon
Porahound Psychokinesis Plant
9 Likes

Thank you very much. You helped me a lot.

Time to Theory Craft a patch that will hit us in months!

:satisfaction:

6 Likes

Did you miss the part where Dragoon Helmet boosts the damage of all spear based skills?

If anything the part of the spear class changes that sucks is that Dragoon feels mandatory no matter what route you go (1h/2h). I am curious to see what Dragoon Hoplite Retiarius can do in the future.

1 Like

They removed the hallucination smoke Mujin synergy so there is no intrinsic reason to pair shinobi with Assassin thank God.

I hope clones work with JP Chain Heart now. My ardito, Shinobi Linker is gonna be so much more servicable.

And Cataphract’s Acrobatic Mount?
Maybe both stack with each other?

1 Like

Nothing to suggest they wouldn’t stack.
EDIT:But if you take Dragoon and Cata you’re gonna be missing Hoplite in favor of Lancer which doesn’t seem like a winning strategy.

1 Like

I wouldn’t harbor much hope JP:CH works with the clones (although I’d definitely love it did), and I’m quite sure the legend set enhancements won’t be copied at all (please Kim, please), but certainly other buffs such as Corsair’s Brutality/Jolly Roger will be great to have and much more likely to be copied.

I think they will have to change the druid’s skill henge stone too since the transformation into a wolf will no longer consume sp. One of the effects of the henge stone that reduces the consumption of sp in the form of a wolf to 0 will become useless.

Oops, I must have lost the text somewhere along the way :’)

1 Like

Why are there always neglected skills like… aukuras, carnivory, blind faith…etc? XD

Krivis seems so weird… I don’t like it… Zalciai and Aukuras will be worth less without crit resistance reduction…and even the min crit chance of daino is removed…

Also the build of Krivis is even more obvious now… XD You only have 1 point that you have to take away from the other skills to put on aukuras and everything else is maxed? XD like wtf
Krivis feels unfinished and wrong imo…but we will see…

3 Likes

Hopefully this is only part of the buffs.
All the shield/1h sword(+Highlander) classes are still behind in dps.
BB is still really overpowered and can one shot everyone in pvp, but I think they changed that in pvp rebalance. Not sure.
Arb is still extremely underwhelming in damage.

4 Likes

I hope they work more at the kabbalist too, the buffs were great, but I expected more profound changes as it was with miko and pala

I agree with that but still there should be a little choice imo depending on your build… For example a Chaplain or AA Monk could be happy with Aukuras instead of Zaibas…but Aukuras is not good in any way… I mean the skill levels…

I see btw that mostly they don’t rly like to give too much fixed damage/add damage… which is kinda fine but then these skills should be the ones with 5 or less skill levels imo…or should give something more…

Now that melstis buffs Zaibas and most likely it doesn’t Aukuras…Aukuras is even in a worse position than before isn’t it?