Tree of Savior Forum

Are we gonna get the weekend thingies back? @IMC staff

Only reason would be they made an “executive decision” that they don’t want to.

mo

IMC feels

by replying this thread.

5 Likes

Wait then what about the blessed shards that were supposed to be refunded? I mean the event is cancelled but the players are not compensated for having their blessed gems magically eaten by IMC?

4 Likes

What a big letdown. Everyone looked forward to the discounted trans and enhancement, which could have been a big help in the transition to re:build and could have resulted to a more enjoyable playing and testing

4 Likes

12 Likes

IMC right now

6 Likes

IMC: “Guys, calm down. Here, have some exp tomes you don’t need coz all your characters are max level but still let me give them to you”

3 Likes

Just make this event perma ON for a month, gosh. How hard is that.
Every time we think the rock bottom is reached you manage to surprise.

7 Likes

From yesterday you can sell them for 50 silver :satisfaction:

3 Likes

Wait what?

This is not acceptable. We hold everything for the event and now you tell us the event will not be coming back due to your silly mistake?

The only solution is bringing back the 50% transcend discount to us.

2 Likes

Like people said, a good alternative would be bringing the event from a maintenance to another. I was saving blessed gems to enhance my equipments, as many people did!!

Be CLEAR with the community, ANNOUNCE when and BRING ANOTHER ENHANCE EVENT.

1 Like

hey, at least we have pay to win boxes with terrible chances to get the good thing and getting Blessed shards all the time, that counts as an enchant event, right? (sarcasm)

Fcking stupid imc…

2 Likes

Hey @Staff_Bob , thanks for the reply, it is very good to have a response on this matter!

I indeed think that the response came in too late, and yeah: you guys could have been faster on saying “it won’t come back” to us.

However, since the problem on the event is obviously time-related, is there any chance we get a full week of 50% trans/50% enh next week instead of “just the weekend”?
I mean since the problem is timezone, having the event be on for an entire week would fix the issue, it would also be a good compensation for the let-down that it was!

Thanks once again for the reply, and try to make it faster next time!

2 Likes

Sorry, but IMC and it’s staff does not deserve a thank you for the reply and any other kind type of comments. There are lines that have been crossed.

3 Likes

Why does IMC always like to make things more complicated. Just give us whole week of tranc/enhan event like gear grind event and it will solve all the problem. Not so sure if I want to spend anymore money on a company which fails in simple logic events.

1 Like

I am sorry if you think so but communication is something that I really appreciate in the games I play.

And that’s the very reason why you shouldn’t thank IMC. They failed to provide any communication to the players and just showed everyone how little they care about them.

4 Likes

Yes it is require but they need to make an official announcement not “We are sorry in a player’s forum.”.

@STAFF_Bob there’s any prevision of when we are get ouw weapon destroyed in the event bug back?

1 Like