Tree of Savior Forum

Boruta golden nepa accessories set bugged

Oh. So it gives more. Sorry I misunderstood

Yeah guys I’ve saw this come up while I was playing in kTOS. Especially the issue with the ignas equipments. I was doing ichors off my ignas plate top then someone told me about it. and of course the ichor failed…:tired:

hello Bob, so i guess you know how that feel( tho you failed, umm), people made ignas plate chest/bottom to become more tanky, but in fact it makes them fragile. i think we need at least an official answer from your developer team and to do something about it.

1 Like

So you’ve known since kTOS yet failed (again) to communicate any of this information?

Aren’t you supposed to be a community manager? Basically bridging player feedback to developers and vice-versa? What are you doing? Honestly, the amount of vague and inconsistent stuff in this game is ridiculous.

I’ve been on the devs and your side up until recently, you and the developers have shown so much to just slap your customers in the face. Start showing some real progress in trying to be better.

1 Like

lol nope // 2 0 c h a r

14 Likes

:haircut_man: //20 char

You are all making a valid point here and let me just apologize for the confusion once again. I will personally make sure to learn from my mistakes here and do my best to better communicate with the player base as all this mess could have been avoided if I had been more clear in the announcements earlier.

alright then.

@STAFF_BoB

While your answer is laughable and mature ppl would understand it’s humorous, in a wake of all the issues the game has and how butthurt community is with your continuous fails, you really shouldn’t be joking around like this.

That is if you care, of course.

Screenshot_7

BTW, can recommend a few educational videos for your design team, clearly showing their mistakes via other ppl’s experience. Also have one good video about community management. Wouldn’t even ask for money. Gimme a call, OKAAAAY?~~ Love, kisses.

3 Likes

Dudes you’re literally asking a store clerk to fix ■■■■ in the montage chain of products. Get real

1 Like

if you see anything happens from now on, just copy pasta this
lol nope // 2 0 c h a r

all those apology are just copy pasta from a notepad :haha:

I can send some educational videos your way too. On how indifference in community, like you showed it just now, is far more destructive for the game than hateful speeches and whining.

In fact, here your go, maybe you’ll get smarter and throw that stoicist attitude away. Really dude, stoicism is dumbest philosophy school ever created.

Bobby tryin to be a little John?

Summary

john%20kill%20it%20with%20fire

Summary

john%20ban%20you

Summary

:haha:

but dont get RIP’d too…
:tired:

1 Like

It could be a funny answer but the thing is there’s money involved
You take money of ppl and then you troll them, don’t take care of anything
it’s more like a mafia than a company

1 Like

Do you even know what stoicism is? I’d suggest you to retake phylosophy 101… I’m just telling you that venting in a pseudointellectual way at a forum moderator about coding/managing issues can be useful only to a certain degree lol

Alright, well thanks :tired:

Yeah, what can I say, I really am very dumb. You got me there.

Meanwhile, I shitposted today and they finally aknowledged the issue we’ve been sending reports on for three weeks. Meanwhile you recommended ppl to get real and it lead to nothing.

I would take pure rage over apathy any day of the week. I would also take “being effective” over “being right” as well, as all people should really. And I honestly don’t care how they feel while doing their jobs, just like I don’t expect anyone to care how I feel doing mine. People are either good at their jobs and get paid for it, or bad and don’t. Everything else is bullsht.

So I really hope people would vent their agression on forums just like I do, instead of “getting real” and just leaving the game to die. That is all. And I kinda got triggered by your post and overreacted, so I believe apologies are in order. Can’t blame you for apathy, really.

1 Like

Bob is right, he is not the community manager.

Can you explain or describe what he is and does then? My impression from him and the forums is that he communicates to the player base to clarify or resolve issues. Doesn’t he also take feedback from players and devs and communicates it between them?

Feedback should be a two way street, that’s how you make a better game. Player experiences should guide development, and development should work to making a better gaming experience.

You’re just projecting, what I’m saying is that sure, we have to complain, but I’m pretty sure staff guys here have kind of limited power… they’re the only ones who can listen to our complains and report them to IMC, but it’s not fair to give them blame for anything really. Is it clear NOW?

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.