Tree of Savior Forum

Archer´s realiable builds "RANK 10"

That’s still in kTOS version though.

Barrage has fixed target amount, doesnt affected by circling. Barrage+circling is a placebo effect.

But someone posted it is fixed, though I am not really pinpoint sure what the issue is since when I play my barrage seems to hit everything on my screen, no?

I am triggered by your post, sir. That’s a 2016 post… The skill has been fixed… Also, barrage has AoE Attack Ratio… The skill activated, will fire 5 arrows in an arc… Each individual arrow has its’ own rectangular hit-box… Use foresight scroll to see the hit box…

Ie: If you have 6 aoe attack ratio, an arrow will hit up to 6 monsters within the arrow’s hit box with circling activated. Without circling you will hit 6 small mobs or 3 medium sized mobs or 2 large mobs within the arrow’s hit box. (Small= 1 AoE Defense Ratio, Medium sized= 2 AoE Defense Ratio, and Large sized= 3 AoE Defense Ratio).

If you have aiming + circling up + feint + High AoE Attack Ratio. Barrage is comparable to Mergen’s Triple Shot.

Watch the video @ 00:37 to see feint + barrage + circling + aiming.

Also keep in mind with nepagristas, I’m using Archer 1 since I got 914 crit rate from these alone.

wait a minute! Why i contradict myself?!

1 Like