Tree of Savior Forum

Archer´s realiable builds "RANK 10"

That’s because you don’t have ping (we don’t have)
:sad::sad::sad:

no BM build? is it bad?

I do not recommend it because if you go by dex it is by auto-attack and you lose time if you throw skill; If you throw skill, it’s good if you throw them away and if you go by auto-attack, be good at that.
for me to mix it does not yield if it is for the critical of the ranger with c1 is enough.

PS: I hate the ping

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

BM is good but the build can be expensive as you need to invest in Pistol (and if you’re going with Falconer 3 - BM then you need to invest in Pistol AND Crossbow)

Falconer 3 - BM builds relies on ping a lot though

Otherwise, BM is pretty good with ricochet attributes and Silver Bullet (Holy element on all attacks, wich is pretty good for Velcoffer and some of the new content)

I use a1>r3>fl3>bm2 build now. FL for more aoe skills. 100 dex rest - str.

A1 R3 Appraiser SR3 BM2, needs heavy funding. (good at everything, okay at pvp need block pen and 300 IQ)

Look that guy:

He take Falco with SR and clear Challenge Stage 05 (solo). with +15 315 crossbow TR5 and +11 Massinios TR10 & Solmiki set leather.

I remember him because he always make weird build with SR.

Old build here:

A1-R3-FL1-Falc3-Mergen2 is the strongest/most reliable falc3 build imo, plenty of aoe and single target. Only needing to invest in 1 weapon is nice too.

1 Like

Fletcher1 filler is good for rotation and def reduction. But to me it’s more like you take it because of Crossfire true aoe. Ranger3, Falconer3 and Mergen already have plenty of AOE skill and single target, you might feel lackluster from low aoe atk ratio making Crossfire seems to hit more vs CM.

It’s a solid choice but I don’t think it’s the best. Rogue1 or Appraiser probably on par if not better than Fletcher1.

a1 r3 fl2 fal3 mergen1
Goal for atleast 10 AAR, the higher the better.
Food Buff +3
Potion Buff +3
Circling Attri +3
Cat Buff +5 iirc
Head Gears +1 x 3
Centaur Card +2 x 3
Accessories +2-3
Ausura Gauntlets +1
You can get any of the above, but there’s a huge difference if you get all. Very effective when doing cm party play.
PS, be sure your pc can handle the huge amount of damage numbers. Especially if you are wearing frieno set.

High end be like:

r3 + falc3 + mergen2 doesn’t exactly have any reliable low cd skill to help cover up gaps after you spam your main attacks aside from crit shot, which is mainly used to maintain your crit buff anyway so its not exactly always available as filler.

During Circling cooldown your aoe boils down to Spread Shot + Pheasant. Even with the ricochet attribute maxed you dont really get too much mileage out of it and you really don’t want to devote too much skill points on it as you have better skills to max. Even during circling, triple arrow doesn’t even aoe properly half the time if the positioning isn’t correct.

On rogue you get to go werewolf card + sneak for extra crit on plus feint-barrage which is decent aoe under circling, although feint has no overheats and a rather low target limit at rogue1. With r3 being basically mandatory, you have 0 capture targets since you have no deployment skills to abuse. More consistent crit, one decent skill combo from feint, but slightly more downtime. I can agree that rogue is on a similar tier as fletcher as the r5 filler if only because of sneak hit’s crit buff.

Appraiser seems to be the worst of the lot, since you literally gain 1 skill with 0 other synergies and only 1 other utility that only works half the time (with basically the same defense debuff as bodkin but way less reliable). Overestimate has a pretty hefty cooldown as well, all things considered.

At the end of the day, it boils down to personal preference I guess. I just value crossfire + bodkin + barbed more than I do feint-barrage + sneak or overestimate+ devaluation.

I run Archer 2 Ranger 2 Fletcher 3 Mergen 3 and it’s been performing very well.
I personally think having 150 crit rate is better than having another 5 ranks of Steady Aim (and ranger skills despite having the C3 Steady Aim buff are still not worth any slots in your hot key, aside of critical shot which is more or less a buff skill)

Some people run Archer 1 and Rouge 1 for similar reasons where they can use Sneak Hit + werewolf, but I find it more straight forward to just get raw crit rate.

I also tested many Falconer 3 build (mergen path only) and I found that

Archer 1 Ranger 2 Wugushi 2 Falconer 3 Mergen 2 performs way better than the Archer 1 + Sapper 3 or Ranger 3 +1 filler variant

Had the dilemma of it too, but isn’t it that crit rate kinda hard caps around 600-700? +150 crit rate is really nice but I am hoping Sneaky Hit will scale better for later end game due to it working as a percentage…

Well, since Dex no longer gives Crit Rate, 600-700 is pretty hard to achieve without Swift Step lol. Unless you go all green on your bow which is not exactly ideal imo.

Why is all green not ideal on bow? Is increasing max attack really that good? Or what color gem would you recommend for bow?

So which gem you got on bow? I am really interested to know. I am assuming and hoping its yellow gem?

For me definitely not yellow. Imo yellow gems only barely works with builds that take two ranks of rogue as you crit a lot.

I use a mix of red and green.

Oh is that so… I just had the idea that as we progress more and more, we can stack crit rates from many other sources. And as I am full con by personal reference, I just thought I can probably get crit attack from yellows instead. Just food for thought :slight_smile:

You can use Rogue’s Capture to take; Mergen’s Arrow Sprinkle. Sapper’s Broom Trap, and Wugushi’s Jican Gu, and remove Poison Pot (Not re-use able) from the Archer Class. You can take certain magic circles from cleric and wizard class like; heal tile, barrier, pole of agony, zaiba and etc… but you will not have the attributes or stats to make them effective.

Here is a video of a Archer 1-Ranger 3-Rogue 1-Falconer 3-Mergen 2.

1 Like