Tree of Savior Forum

Archer´s realiable builds "RANK 10"

with the upcoming Rank 10 patch in hours to be realease i have the doubt of " what could be the most realiable builds in the archer path? i mean al the roles : DPS ,Support ,CC ,ETC.

• Ar1>Ran3>Flet3>Mergen3 (Dps- idk what stats)
    -Ar1>Ran3>Rogue1/Appa1>Mergen2 (Support-semi-Dps/ idk stats either)
    -Ar1>Ran3>Wugu3>Mergen3(Aoe DPS - worth with 50 CON rest STR)
    -Ar1>Ran3>Flet3/Wugu3>Piper3( Dps-CC-PvP beast)

The best I can think of on top of my head is archer2-QS3-falc3.

QS+falc can do very good single target DPS. QS has pavis and caltrops for CC. Pheasant is also CC. Falconer’s circling and aiming are good support.

I am using flet3 merg3 build, i go for sth like 60dex 60con and rest str. Never been to a raid before so maybe i need more con perhaps? The wugu build is nice, i may use it on the reset tho.

are there any videos of those build?
i’ma ctually a returning “just for this event” player :stuck_out_tongue: and my own build was
AR1-Q3-Rogue1-Falconer3-Mergen 1

Why wouldnt this build be viable? I can pick Archer 2 or Mergen2 i guess, no?

hunter3 - reliably unreliable in (almost) all builds

1 Like

wiz3 ele3 wl3 rc1 :haha::haha::haha::haha:

1 Like

if you have equipment and a refined good bow you can go full hp and str /dex/ spr in equipment

1 Like

Where were you informed that your build is not viable? That is a very solid build imo

is this build any good for pve?

Ar2 > Sap2 > Sco1 > Fal2 > Merg3

is falconer actually useful for mergen?

my build is 150dex and allStr

You’re missing out the good skills of falc3. Where falconer is known best.

Archer 1 - QS 3 - Ranger 1 - Falconer 3 - Mergen 2
2 DEX : 1 CON

2 Likes

hmm so either i get falc3 or merg3

any advice on what to swap falco for?

I think it’s better to focus on Falc3 than mergen 3 to increase both your support and AOE clearing. So Suchi’s recommendation is actually pretty good. Falc3 at rank 10 gets a 30% fixed crit rate on all targets and ranger 1 does give a boost of 50% crit damage.

1 Like

Note: the 30% fixed crit fixed rate of the new Falconer att is just for Falconer skills. Nevertheless is very good for Pheasant and Sonic Strike which I maxed already.
Before I used to be Rogue 1 but it bothered me the downtime of Sneak Hit and the purple card slots being occupied.
Ranger 1 gives u Steady Aim 5 = 5%+ damage with missile for 3 min, Critical Shot to up 50% critical attack which is good with good amount of DEX, and High Anchoring to lower critical resist of mobs (great AoE and gathers mobs a bit, combo with Triple Arrow) so you have more chances to crit.

1 Like

The path i would probably use for my archer:

A2/Ranger1/Wugushi3/Falcon3/App

I want to take advantage of the following points:
-free crit rate from Swift step A2 (group buff)
-25% crit min chance from app + crit damage bonus (group buff)
-30% crit min chance from Falconer R10 attribute (personal)
-Bonus crit damage multiplier from ranger1 (personal)
-Extra line with 1 skill point (potentialy group with linker)

Great utility for group (Aiming, circling when needed, overestimate) and decent dps Aoe and mono target.

Why so much crit when Wugushi skill do not crit!?!?

1 Like

But the poison Dot + masinios bow debuff can stack Up to -200 crit def so a critical build is viable with wugu

If you’re making a bossing archer build, yes that makes sense.

But for PvE, like the new CM 84waters and Spell Town, you won’t practically have time to apply those debuffs.

I’d even say if you really want the masi bow debuff you gotta have fletcher3 using Magic Arrow in your kit

Why is no one mentioning schwarzer reiter (Archer-Ranger3-Appr-SR3-BM2) :sob: I think its a really fun class that’s even better after the patch. Really love my SR.

Anyhoo, I think I’m gonna respec my second archer that’s currently Cannoneer (can’t wait for the rework) to some form of Falc since its such a reliable Archer build. I don’t have any experience with the class but, how important is QS3 to a Falc build? would going Ranger3 over QS3 be a bad idea?

2 Likes

in a build that goes by qsc3 with falcon is to explode your ping everything will depend on you after falcon, I mean mergen or muskete is the best for falcon to do more damage but you can also go for bm this last one will do a little less damage with the falcon

goes rangerc3 for dps in skill press, particularly I do not recommend it with dex build