Tree of Savior Forum

Any viable build that I can follow for when inquisitor is up?

I have decided to go for the inquisitor class although its not out yet and I know therse a ton of missing info, but I just wanted to know if theres a build I could follow to build up for when inquisitor releases. I was going to follow rugals ( http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/z1xxorcl7c/ ) but I heard hes a massive troll and makes bad guides, is it true?

Cleric wise only rugal’s str diev/monk build seems alright, rest are utter garbage.

Mostly because you want cleric2 for the healing, safety zone and divine might and a lack of better alternatives.

In general though most tosbase public builds are worthless and it’s more productive to check out the official forum and reddit posts. (Reddit a bit less so as their cleric base has a few resident idiots. )

Inquisitor wise:

Keep in mind there’s a lot of info missing, esp in how it works alongside the non str classes. (I know owls can trigger the wheel at least)

You’ll want to start off with a cleric2 base obviously.

Any phys based class will want to focus on monk, paladin or dievdirby. With any additional support oriented options in between. Druid2 is decent with the r8 upgrade but only really fits on diev builds anyway.

Monk wise it’s best to grab 2 ranks for energy blast and decent scaling. You can grab 3 for better dmg or replace said rank with more support or utility. Ergo:

• Cleric2/Diev2/Monk2/+
  • Cleric2/Priest2/Monk2/+
  • Cleric2/Priest/Diev/Monk2+
  • R7 classes ideally monk3, priest1, diev3, kabbalist, oracle or pd.

Paladin wise you always want 3 pala ranks, leaving only rank 3 and 7 up for debate. Priest works well due to res, and kabba/pd offer nice support/utility. Dmg is not that good though.

• Cleric2/Priest/Paladin3/+
  • Cleric2/Dievdirby/Paladin3/+
  • Cleric2/Krivis/Paladin3/+ (As spr build only!)
  • R7 classes ideally priest1, kabbalist, oracle or plague doctor.

Dievdirby despite it’s better int scaling still works fine even on str builds, has better burst dmg with breaking deal due to carve owl.

• See above for the diev1/diev2 variants.
  • Cleric2/Diev3/Druid2
  • Cleric2/Diev3/Priest/Plague Doctor
  • Cleric2/Diev2/Monk/Druid2
  • Cleric2/Diev2/Monk/Priest/Plague Doctor

Monk is mostly consistent and mobile dps, paladin is low dps but good ish support. Diev is good support and immobile dps.

Krivis’s zalciai can allow a spr build to be run as a phys dmg option, but you should use plague doctor alongside it to spread the debuff better. Ideally on pala or monk builds.

Statwise due to ascension and the plethora of ways to get dex now (cards + gems) it should be best for to build for a str/dex hybrid. Not sure yet of the ratio yet, but dex no higher then 50% imo.

1 Like

Hi Wurmheart,

How about Cleric > Cleric > Dievdirby > Paladin > Monk > Paladin > Paladin > inquisitor. ?

Can work as well, does lose out on some support though. But for pve you can fix that with dispeller scrolls.

Interesting opinion on my build, so it’s a garbage you say. Not that Paladin C3 is a must have for ET if you going to go further then F5.
@Wurmheart so Cleric C2 is an must go for your opinion ? Why do you need C2 Cleric for this, my particular build ? If you want Heal you go for Support build, if not what for ? It’s not must have, it’s like may have.
@arturos567 Troll, where did i show myself as a troll ?

Anyway never mind, coz all my builds will be deleted. And at last all toxic tos-forum community can joy yourself.
Good day to you people and good luck.

To the contrary, since barrier scrolls can be used by anyone paladin tends to offer less dmg prevention than other alternatives. Monk is also low on support, but does not need 3 ranks perse.

All clerics should be capable of healing IMO. It’s just incredibly easy for a cleric to have decent levels of healing that has next to no impact on their dmg and dmg prevention. (Chaplains tend to struggle though.)

If you had to take two clerics your team would lose on a good chunk of damage and as such have lower odds of clearing Earth Tower. For up to 20 it can be done however, no idea about post 20.

That and in general your dungeon and grinding teammates will expect you to keep them alive, as they tend to lack healing/defensive skills to do so themselves. (Aside of featherfoot.)

ps. zalciai got nerfed so ignore my statement about spr builds in the post above. It’s no longer true.
And full dex is now recommend for r8 due to the increased crit rate needed for the crit cap.

2 Likes

If you go for Physical:
Paladin 3:
+Barrier (save money from buying scrolls)
+Element Resist for support (40% damage reduce, 20% chance nulify)
+Conviction makes GodSmash deals 2x Damage
Monk 2/ 3:
+You will have 2 Burst Skill, Energy Blast and Breaking Wheel, cant be used together but you can use one when the other is on cooldown
+Monk 3 will lack of support, but the EB damage will actually become 2x than Monk 2
+Double Punch > Everything else: infinte AOE ratio, Super AttackSpeed if you have good connection, etc, etc, etc
+Silent for PVP

If you go for Magical:
Diev 3 is the only known choice, since we know that Owl can spin Breaking Wheel, you can flll anything for rank 6 and 7 with this build

Things to consider:
+Some ppl from KToS video said that breaking wheel have hit limit, 4 x Skill level, its mean you have to spam your best skill first to breaking wheel, and thats a bit difficult if you spam owl / double punch,a nd easier to do with paladin since (Convic > GodSmash 3x > Convic > Smite 2x) is your only combo anyway, and only hit 9 times
+God smash damage affected by enemy magic attack, so going diev 3 INT dont really hurt your main skill damage, and owl already have good damage, so going diev with str / dex with monk dont really hurt your owl damage either

No, wait. You sad my builds are trash, only monk build is OK. Not that Paladin got consistent DPS and one of few buffs in game that provide status and elemental resistances. And Heal 5 is OK, not great but better then nothing. Why do you think that your opinion right and mine not ?

because you are noob

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Look at my druid & beginners cleric guides for comparison.
I am constantly reworking these as the updates change builds around and to further test current options, and try to explain every step of the way.

You simply did not put forth the effort to update your builds when it was needed.

You didn’t do a basic benefit-cost analysis, which is why you’d ended up recommending a 100% boost to healing and additional dmg(divine might) for very minor benefits that mostly don’t even scale into late game.

You do not understand how stats work in this game at all and even suggested 4-5 multi-stat builds.

And rather than ask for criticism and feedback or open up a dialog you skip past the feedback I gave you and go into a tantrum of deleting your builds.

I think that is more than enough grounds for criticism.

And in terms of healing: No heal 5 hasn’t been enough since the post icbt2 healing nerf.
Especially due to equipment dmg and cooldown on res it comes highly recommend to have cleric2 or priest3 as absolute minimums.

3 Likes

I was open to criticism, more then that i updated all my builds according to criticism or my own experiance.
I didn’t updated builds ? Lol it was like my second job, but i didn’t get any money out of that.
"ps. zalciai got nerfed so ignore my statement about spr builds in the post above. It’s no longer true.
And full dex is now recommend for r8 due to the increased crit rate needed for the crit cap."
Lol about what nerf are you talking about, it was a bug and when they fixed it you still must do 100 SPR if you are at least Krivis C1, why ? Coz it decreases Critical Resistance, you greatly increase Crit % chance by decreasing enemy Critical Resistance.

“Divine Might” - about what boost are you speaking of ? How much it will add to DPS for all skills you or teammates have ? Did you even tryed to get this numbers ?

Did you even read my builds ? It seams no, coz i explained all Stats/Skill/Classes reasoning in most of them, updated circle by circle when new ranks showed up, answered/debated on all comments, there is actually no not answered comment in my builds.
-No i don’t think so.

What a viable opinion and this forum full of this kind of person:
Just an ape that sitting on the branch and throwing own poop at people.
What a nice person to meat in real life.
@GyroZeppeli
Yeah, yeah Swordman with Peltasta Rank2 and Cleric C2 must have in all builds. I didn’t asked your opinion.

You say you will delete your builds? GOOD because it will save noobs from rerolling

hue

1 Like

What is hue ? I dot get this, could you explain ?

Next [x*skill lvl] skills to be used gets +1 to skill level, I dunno how you see it but those are gonna be big numbers in a 5man team, specially in later ranks specifically for Archers and Mages classes that has %modifiers in their damage skills.

How huge ? Here is most efficient skill to get buffed:
[Earth Weave]

• Got number of hits equal to the skill level
  • Average static damage scale
    So, what we have now, 16 hits except 15.
    So it is +6% damage, yes you get +6% bonus damage to the most efficient skill. Wow, that’s increase. You take Cleric C2 because of Heal, Divine Might is a sub-benefit, not the reason why you go Cleric C2. Divine Might better benefits to support and continuos effects.
    From the static value perspective: ~85 static damage increase, so you get 85*15 = 1275 damage, this is equal 5.35% more damage. So in total we got +11.35% damage to most benefiting skill, kind a crap, even in scope of 4 Catagoons in party, 45.4% damage increase. So yeah not really worth of it. Made same calculations for all skills. More then that got table of DPS values of all skills, will i share it NO WAY.

And yet you fully ignored my reasoning given so for.
And I am under no obligation to correct every comment on here, tos subreddit and the tosbase threads.

I have my hands full as it is, and I have done my fair share of explaining why I draw the conclusions I do.
Neither do I get any money out of this, you’re preaching to the choir.

I am talking about the r8 change to zalciai that causes crit res to be unable to drop below 0. Which given the low crit res of enemies in pve is a major limiting factor (75-150 usually.)

Zalciai is at best 0.8 as effective vs dex’s 1.3 for your own performance to boot since monstrance gives +30% dex. Archers can already reach crit cap without buffs and swordsman&cleric with high dex builds only need monstrance to hit it.

Divine Might gives +1 to the next 5 skills for everyone on your party. It can improve your dmg with ease, but it highly depends on what skills your team use.

I’ve read some of them when the link was provided prior to my first comment here and got a glance at one today again.
I saw plenty of rubbish advice in your main page and figured it was simply far more efficient to dissuade the op from following your advice rather than trying to correct every mistake.

That is not a personal attack, stop perceiving it as such. When you give advice only the validity of the advice should count, if it’s wrong it needs to be pointed out period.

2 Likes

“Zalciai is at best 0.8 as effective vs dex’s 1.3”

• Due to current values of the Block value of mosters/bosses you get beneficial effects from SPR, sure DEX may be viable and it is, but why OR when you can go AND. Coz SPR also benefit other skills, for physical build it benefits [Deprotected Zone] and your MAX SP pool, not viable, don’t think so it may decrease def by 154 value, additional 154 damage to pool and 231 for crit damage.

“I am talking about the r8 change to zalciai that causes crit res to be unable to drop below 0”

• Lol it was a bug, Block value can’t go less then 0, it was fixed )

“Divine Might gives +1 to the next 5 skills for everyone on your party. It can improve your dmg with ease, but it highly depends on what skills your team use.”

• Read above

“That is not a personal attack, stop perceiving it as such. When you give advice only the validity of the advice should count, if it’s wrong it needs to be pointed out period.”

• I don’t treat it as a personal attack, except time you called my build “utter garbage”

Once again i will ask, why do you think your opinion right and mine is wrong ? Coz i think all opinions are right.[quote=“Wurmheart, post:19, topic:323123”]
I saw plenty of rubbish advice in your main page
[/quote]

• Please point at them.