Tree of Savior Forum

[Holywar] Rugal vs TOS-forum community

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

I can literally afk until my armor breaks, I’m not even wearing a shield yet. Same case for maven, it’s mostly 1-20 without a shield yet.

Don’t mind the evasion, look at the 1. If you don’t believe that you can log in and take a look.

Only mage monsters are a problem, though I can chain disable them after a taunt and they pretty much die afterwards unless I drag more than 10 mages.

Only physical monsters that are actually a threat are those in ET, but even hogmas can be blocked by barriers.

2 Likes

When I played dragoon, at the start of the game until I reached 200 +I felt stupid for not taking sw2 and going peltasta, since there were so many likes there, almost got me to quit cuz I thought I screwed up and it felt like pain to reroll… Then I got to grind walls, and my life choices paid of.

I agree he had good intentions. The whole thing should have been handled differently, but what is done is done.

The only thing I would say is cancer(or rather not optimal) in his build is stat distribution, outside of that it was okay.

Oh, and no deeds on doppel, until he changed it, made me (?.?) when I learned a little about the game

Who the ■■■■ is Rugal ?

nevermind

1 Like

I guess this guy actually made Rugal finally quit doing public builds, which is a good thing.

Scroll down the comment by “lightman” and notice how he is asking questions and giving advices, then Rugal makes an overly defensive move while the other guy is being calm (but still being passive aggresive). Of course then Rugal plays victim, and proceed to brag about his life, a life that most people have.

Goddamn that build is so ■■■■. Hopefully no one will try to save the build and spread the cancer in the future.

1 Like

2 Likes

Interesting thing.
So let me once and for all explain reasoning behind this build and what we have now.
So back then in Oct 18th 2015 i created build for myself that got Cata in it.
There were only 5 Ranks back there. Yeas it was ok but really painful due to Korean Language and funny things. Restrain back then didn’t work with skills, only with basic attacks.
Then we got rank 6 and i converted my build to Sw2>Hop3>Doppel
That was fun time and then we got Rank 7 and buff to Restrain. Due to already invested too mush time in my Swordie i would like give a shoot to Dragoon build. For current state of the game Sw3>CataC3>Dragoo2/Lancer1 is great due to [Restrain]+[Rush] is a thing.
Hope Miko will help with this problem.
So yeah. It was made for me particularly and got spread among all community. There were threads in comments, debates on Peltasta vs Sw2 and as i sad there i prefer Sw2 and would suggest to go with any class you interested in on Rank2. So yeah, that was nice time.

Now i am totally sure that there are few builds for PvP that works great,
Sw3>Cata3>Dragoon2/Lancer1 (Lancer viable due to Catagoon meta)
Sw>Pelt2>Rode2>Fen2>Murmilo1

So yeah

Another lit thread. Huehuehue

this is a different level of bullying even for me.

tonyo, arent u like, making fun at those sword2 kirito build?

quoting my self for emphasis.

too much effort to bring up something when they game is pretty much dead. this would have been a gr8 b8 if it was made a little bit earlier. lol.

heh, so u still playing ingame?

do u think the game still fun?

huehuehue

nah. i’ve stopped actually playing for about a month now. The more i see there’s not much end-game content, the more i lose interest.

hi5 bro

i quit as well

so u still hoping rank8 content will save TOS? shouldnt u be farming shards now?

2 Likes

giving it to other publishers/devs will save ToS. I’m surprised how I survived a buggy and exploited game but if the content is lacking, it’s not worth going through all those nightmares.

Lol, this game can’t be saved. We wouldn’t even see full game, more that that we wouldn’t even see Rank 9. Mark my words.

1 Like

was saying that before it was cool~

why do u think this my 3rd account…

2 Likes

just found out this guy deleted his builds!

REJOICE!!!

complete ■■■■

/20charmanders