Tree of Savior Forum

Announcement Regarding Price Changes and South American Server

Greetings, Saviors.

We’ve just made an announcement regarding price changes and a South American server.

See below for the link.

Thank you!

Post Link: https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=378

35 Likes

you pushed back the F2P release? …

YEEEEAHH S.A SERVEEER!!!
need a ping test thing!!
and with the 50% discount, the pack is the same price as before and i guess ppl will buy it now

GREAT!

Now that we have an SA server, SEA server, and EU server, do we really need 2 NA servers?

I fear that Orsha will become a wasteland after the mass migration of players to the new SA server…

2 Likes

This is EXCELLENT news. The people who have been whining about the loss of regional pricing can’t complain anymore - either go to LUG’s SA server or the Singapore server, or pay what NA or EU pays. I’m sure they’ll still be crying about something, but this can only be labeled a win.

2 Likes

@Staff_julie @STAFF_Ethan

[quote]Until yesterday, the Founder’s Pack products were available for purchase at prices set by Steam, which take the living standards of individual countries into consideration. If, for example, a player from NA had to pay $49.99 for a package, another player living in a different country was able to purchase it for half that price or even less.

Players can essentially purchase the Founder’s Pack at a lower regional price, purchase Tokens with the TP earned, and sell them on the market to obtain silver. Players in regions where the price is not discounted face a loss compared to them.

This is not what we intended when we designed the Token and market systems. Any tradeable items in one server should be sold at the same price to all users.[/quote]
That creates unfairness in exact opposite way: players in countries with better buying power will have an advantage against those who live in countries with unfavorable USD-local currency exchange rate. Regional prices were more fair in buying ability (if we dont count system abuses by RMTers).

16 Likes

I am confuse so tokens in SEA are untradable?

I think what they meant was, SEA is SEA, so items there will stay there, servers are separate in the first place

fair solution for everybody except east europe and russian territores.

11 Likes

like what i suggested on previous threads and thank god they have the same decision as mine

if you purchase a pack from SEA then you can only redeem it on SEA server and if its on NA then you can only redeem it on NA server and their price will be based on the region of the server.

LOL, LevelUp is crying right now. But you’ll definitely make more money from bringing them to this server instead. What a nice turnaround for everyone.

One problem though:

^This. The Orsha server is most likely going to be what the Vakarine server is on kTOS. If it’s unfeasible right now (Which it probably is), can you start making plans to merge Orsha with Klaipeda a few months down the line?

5 Likes

Finally!! Indeed you’d bring a great gift for us… I, WE, BRAZILIANS, WE WILL ACCEPT THE NEW SERVER WITH GRATITUDE AND WE WILL MIGRATE THERE WITHOUT HESITATION!!

So much for international servers :smirk:

2 Likes

PLEASE, do NOT let Level Up Games put their hands on Tree of Savior, they will destroy the game.

7 Likes

They just need to say the server location…

1 Like

I’m from Brazil and I have one question. Can i still play in international server or I will force to move LA server? I prefer do not move to LA server. I don’t mind spend more money in cash or don’t spend it, i just don’t want to play with BR

7 Likes

server location? we need low ping :disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

“those people” were wrong once again

kek , time for my victory lap

oh and congrats on South America server bro , cheers !

3 Likes

Will early access 3 come back on the 21st?

@Staff_julie @STAFF_Ethan

Nah… just trust them. They’ll give us a test ping located in brazil soon. Not today …