Tree of Savior Forum

SA server is real!

2 Likes

However, Fedimian and Telsai ppl won’t get transfers to that server. Haters Go!

lol if someone is from SA and play in EU/SEA server, this person does not deserve transfer, only a punch in the face

1 Like

There’s no way they won’t have a transfer period to that server.

True. Well, but… Some ppl do in fact deserve a punch in the face, so…

:stuck_out_tongue:

Say what?

“Please note that we can only move teams from Klaipeda and Orsha to the
new SA server. Transfer from Fedimian and Telsiai is not supported.”

Great news for those who wanted to escape the LUG

1 Like

Yeah, why the hell would you make an account on the SEA and EU servers if you knew beforehand that those were not going to open transfers to SA. They ALREADY said that.

Congrats, Now if they would just open another NA server.

BR FORCE,
aim very fu** in g happy
aehooooooooooooooo

Anything about the server location?

nooooooooo forgot about that

oh great - cant wait for another “what happens to orsha after the BR leave” topic

but basically ya…everythin gonna be quiet in orsha…i mostly met europe/sea/br guys on there

good bye darkthor kronion boxkitteh xalkyriez - was nice to meet you guys but now we gonna live our own life on our “own” server

and to add one thing - brs arent as bad as some people claim them to be…at least the ones ive met been kind and fun to play with

2 Likes

ok, i have a question, if i read it well, they are going to open the server and THEN, start taking requests for transfer.

What happen’s if i create a new family on the new server and then make a transfer request?

1 Like

Probably what would happen with the other tranfers…your Team in LA will be replaced…

the team on the server you wanna transfer to is being deleted/replaced by the team you wanna transfer

ok, anyway im not going to start from the zero… even if im playing on a new character bcuz i hated sorcerer and alchemist…

FINALLY!

I think all user from EU will be okay if they start again. think you will start with no lag and no LUG server. You cant ask for more

1 Like

if the ping is better, everybody will transfer =)

1 Like