Tree of Savior Forum

Announcement Regarding Price Changes and South American Server

Well my concern about this are just:

as this server is Sout America server, this mean it just portuguese server? because at least a big portion of the latin america players are from Brazil, so probably this server its just for them

So in case this server it just for Brazilian, what whould happen with players from Chile, Argentina, in short: all the Spanish talking countries in Latin America? they will be moved also there or they will still play in International servers?

Lastly: in case some of those users dont want to move in the “South American” server because its a brazilian server. and want to stay in the international ones: does that mean that if they buy TP in Store they wouldnt be able to use in the server because the store its from SA and not NA?.

Thanks those are my main concenrs.

5 Likes

Hello SA peeps!!
I’m from SEA (Telsiai) and most probably, you’ll have the same server hosts as ours, AMAZON SERVERS.

Please try to check at http://cloudping.info
as IMC have also reffered Fedimian and Telsiai’s servers from Amazon servers.

4 Likes

So when is f2p now? since its been push back dont tell me end of may 

The Latin America server will be hosted in Latin America?
Or just another server for LA ppl in NA?

6 Likes

So, ikf i purchase the founders pack 1 and 2 with this 50%

I wont be able to stay when i move to SA servers ?

HAHAHAHAHAH para jovem, quem disse que todos os brs irĂŁo?

1 Like

Same questions here. I prefer stay in iTOS. I played a lot of mmo with BRs, I’m brazilian, and this will be a chaos.

paoskpaaposkoska euri

Vai ser uma merda servidor BR. Eu nĂŁo aguento nossa comunidade. Prefiro muito mais continuar no iTOS mesmo sendo mais caro o cash

Se o ping for melhor sera um grande incentivo

To move to new SA server or not is up to player’s decision. There will be no region lock between steam servers. For example, a player in Chile can stay in Klaipeda server if he wants. User can buy DLC items for Klaipeda server but there will be no regional price adjustment. If you buy DLC for SA server, you cannot claim it on Klaipeda server.

11 Likes

Mid-may , like they said

So, what about announced “sale”? I delayed purchasing 2 remaining packages to wait for announced sale. ~30 my friends have done the same.

Now we can’t afford buying them because they are 2 times more expensive EVEN WITH SALE.

If you never announced sale I’d buy it a long time ago. So at least return old prices for 1 or 2 days so I can purchase packages at a price they worth.

In my guild NOBODY will buy packages or TP w/o regional prices as 1 package is 1/4 of average salary in our country. Old prices were 3-4 times cheaper, so it was totally affordable, but not now.

I don’t think it will really stop botters, most of them probably have a stock of accounts bought beforehand and they won’t lose too much profit if account will cost some more. Regural players like me and other players who love the game are only one who suffer from such changes.

IMC will also lose tremendous amounts of money from that change, as 0$ per pack is much worse than 5$ per pack. Because nobody aside of americans and few others will buy them at double or triple price.

This is a digital product, so the company only lose, if nobody buys it.

For me the problem is not the sudden price raising, but the fact that sale was announced before.

At least let those who already bought at least 1 founder pack to buy remaining 2 packs at original (regional) price, because every true fan of the game already bought at least 10$ pack, and botters won’t be able to buy new packs at a cheaper price as their old accounts should be banned already.

This way majority of players would be at least partially satisfied.

Though, w/o regional prices I doubt that people would buy TP often, for me personally 9$ per 100 TP is insanely high price (I’m from Russia), and I’d never buy TP with such pricing, that’s why founder packs was the only way for me to get TP at adequate price, but not IMC simply “removed” them.

I really disappointed with such sneaky moves, because it only harms your company reputation, as it’s already 4th announcement when IMC LIED to their customers.

EDIT: Solving the problem for SA players only is not a really smart move.

13 Likes

voce pode ir jogar na pqp entao mano kkkkkk

Calma fera. Eu vou ficar no iTOS mesmo. NĂŁo precisa se exaltar

se for nos EUA entĂŁo tem q pensar bem kkk

Prefiro ficar no IToS tb
 muito BR junto vira zona lol

1 Like

n é sério n fio kk
talvĂȘz eu fique tb, ja conheço tanta gente

Everything depends on ping.

if i can play in SA server with less than 100 ms. i will move right away.

The best i got at Orsha was 190ms the usual is 250+

3 Likes

Nice IMC! I like all these decisions.