Tree of Savior Forum

Announcement Regarding Changes in Plans (Poll Closed)

Its like, placing a colorful advertisement arrow banner pointing on it, saying

HERE!!! PICK THIS!!! THE REST IS CRAP!! PLS DONT PICK A WEEK!!

2 Likes

First point to address, yes, they’re still going for the “pay for exclusive access” deal. They aren’t the first to do it, several other MMOs have done that already (most recent is Blade and Soul) and works as way for the devs gain information with a smaller player base, make some tweaks and then allow a much larger one to access it. Lets them find bugs and such that “exclusive” players find and get harassed by which F2P players don’t have to deal with when they access it. So quit your B*ing already… They put a lot of effort into these games, effort which you ignorant fs tread all over. Honestly, I think a lot of people didn’t like the fact that paying $50 can get you 3 months ahead of everyone else did seem cheap (so to speak), but the same price for a week felt like some of that money is kinda wasted. the 1 month access plan is quite a reasonable price, not to mention the items that are included in it make it worth even more.

Everyone should consider that they are really trying to make the game as stable as they can get it and that they are doing really well when it comes to making changes with our feedback. I personally think option 2 is a good choice to give them extra time and test out servers even further and most of the people seem to be picking this option already. I think we need a lil more information on whether or not this is 1 month starting on the 22nd or not. For those who are curious thi think about it like this, it would make sense to still start on the 22nd because they were already ready for players to begin playing in the first place and people will still have to pay. So whether or not it was 3 months early or 1 month the same amount of players could potentially play. So it would make sense to still start on the 22nd for those of u who are curious. All in all 1 month is the best choice for everyone when thinking about it logically. Thank you for the feedback IMC.

1 Like

You all do realize that if the 1 month plan wins, we have to wait till May to play right?

I hate you all

6 Likes

1 week staggered exclusive access period
I don’t see the point in paying to have a one week early access only, in that case i would wait until official release and buy TP as i judge is needed.

1 month exclusive access period
Even if the items are good, same train of thought, i could wait 1 month knowing that the game will be launched in 3 month. I would buy it if the launching date is closer that this (let’s say in 1-2 months maximum)

3 month staggered exclusive access period
I’m in for this one, this way you enter when you want. It is true that some groups may form depending on when people arrive but let’s be real, it will only last for a short period of time, people will all blend together after 1 year. AND we get to play earlier if we want (given that the 1 month exclusive acces period occures in may as the date of release is june)

Conclusion
I’m in for the 1 month exclusive access period if the date of release is near the one we could have with the 3 month staggered exclusive access period, if not, the 3 month staggered exclusive access period is prefered

I also like that 3 month pack as the same well what can i say the more you pay is the more you get but 1 month pack is ok for someone who can’t effort 50$

I was thinking the same thing, a week is probably too short for them so they just gave a bunch of stuff to 1 month… It’s cool with me though. :sunglasses:

Dam I’m mad. Just stop delay the game again and again. It was meant to be soon. We was making ready to play next week and now, how long we will wait again. That’s the worst part.

you can change your vote anytime. you can’t vote “twice”

1 Month, Does that mean it starts March 22 or May 22?

4 Likes

1 week lets go! !!

love it

Not only I noted her in another topic, I also noted she is the only one with lowercase Staff XD

Oh, and @Staff_Julie @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan , We have been asking in other topics a lot about the EU/BR server, can you talk a little about them and if we will lose our progress by playing in the founder’s server? Maybe a one time transfer? :slight_smile:

Sry to summon you all :~

May

Because of all the whiners

Well. Yeah. I can live with that. Even if its obvious what you are trying to do there, IMC :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hopefully option 2 doesn’t delay the launch to May.

so if i buy exclusive acces a for a month then ill be playing in may?or in april?

:slight_smile: Good Job! Thanks for hearing us

I chose B

1 month

#shutupandtakemymoney

I can now live in peace :smiley: THANK YOU IMC! 1 MONTH Lets GO. affordable as 10$ :smiley: