Tree of Savior Forum

Announcement Regarding Changes in Plans (Poll Closed)

@STAFF_John Are the starting dates the same for all 3 options?

Also, thank you so much for hearing us out. I know it must have been stressful with a lot of ragers and trolls but it is immensely appreciated how quickly you guys have handled this!

Much love!

5 Likes

Option 2 has so much more value than 1 or 3.

Voted 2.

9 Likes

They need more time for the server tests so they made 1 month have more benefits. Also for option one, they make entry dates the selling point.

1 Like

i was expecting to start on March 22. /gg

6 Likes

same here, this is all we ever needed

Option 2 for sure. Thats the best possible option we could ask for.

Oh! Transparency. I like it!

I can understand the worries for stability.
After all, the first day of icbt2 was crazy instability with so many people on, and the days followed were pretty rough too.

Iā€™m all for the 1 month exclusive access.

1 Like

Maybe they want to see if itā€™s truly for the time gap, or for the bonuses. :stuck_out_tongue:

I will vote for the first, but I would love the second with 1 week!

One interesting thing, the second one is basically what I suggested with a higher gap (650 TP + 60 days = 5.3 months of VIP, 1 companion, reset scrolls, same time for all packs) :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Month Exclusive Access Period yesshhh!
JUST TAKE MY MONEY!! T____T
where to purchase???

The question is.

Can the F2P players can still join the Founders after OBT goes live? I donā€™t wanna play in a ghost town. And when does OBT start? now that you changed plans?

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_John

2 Likes

So IMC really did their homework :joy_cat: Iā€™m impressed, honestly. In all this shitstorm happening to be able to pinpoint the very reason players are pissed and find the best possible solution (the poll).

Especially considering that angry mob was throwing turds literally at everything yesterday, including patch notes.

But you understand that this should be done two weeks ago, donā€™t you?

3 Likes

@STAFF_John and john, will be released 22 march ?

thanks <3

3 Likes

This! This is what itā€™s should to be!! IMC you have done it, youā€™re make up for your mistake beautifully, and all of you earn my respect. :open_mouth:

keep up the goodwork guys!! :smiley:

1 Like

It makes me really happy to see this, IMC. I personally thought the 3-month option was fine, and provided players with tons of opportunity to get into the game early regardless of schedule. However, I can understand why it might be TOO MUCH time & would let dedicated players essentially blast so far ahead that they have no one to interact with.

However, 1 week is far too short for YOU guys. You need the time/ability to look at whatā€™s working and what broke, to adjust for the load and prepare for the true full release. 1 week is not enough, it isnā€™t fair to your team.

I feel very confidently that the 1-month option (Option 2) is a very fair compromise for both the players and for IMC. The pricepoint does not affect how soon players can access content, and this also means you will be likely to see the true server load much much sooner. I am also MORE than prepared to spend $50 to not only support a game I have had immense amounts of fun with already, but to also get a Hoglan ā€˜free of chargeā€™ and not have to worry about spending in-game currency on it.

I hope many other players will also see the genuine effort you all are putting into this community, and will vote for either Option 2 or 3, but not Option 1. 1 month or more is plenty of time to acquaint ourselves without also putting unreasonable deadlines to your QA team.

(Also, please start the OBT after end of March, because I am on vacation until April 4th and want to play this from Day 1 if possible!)

4 Likes

@Staff_Julie The 1 month exclusive access period is obviously the best choice. it is a reasonable amount of time that doesnā€™t keep out the free to play players for too long, and still gives enough time to test the servers.

1 Like

thats the best option IMO quite what alot of people demanded in topics/steam - 1 month for all at the low price of 10 USD - sounds good

I dontā€™ know what to voteā€¦ because to me it really doesnā€™t matter. I just want IMC to make this a great game like RO was.

Iā€™d like to know how much tokens areā€¦ also are the benefits they provide correct in the FAQs?

People are not stupidā€¦ noone here ever wanted IMC to go bankrupt or to not be able to work on the gameā€¦ everyone just wanted some respect, consideration and a good solution.

Only the ready to buy players kept saying that people only wanted to ā€œplay immediately for freeā€ or were ā€œcrybabiesā€.

OFC players care about the game be them F2P palyers or B2P players and, given an explanation and a chance to decide, they are going for the better option thatā€™ll give benefits for who pay, time to the devs to work on server and still gives a release in a decent amount on time.

Many people should really reconsider a lot of aweful thing that have been said the last days now.

Ok, much better now, i would pay 9,99 for 1 month (with 1 month early, op 2), the benefits are good but not worth to me since im gonna play in br server when it launches