Tree of Savior Forum

Announcement Regarding Changes in Plans (Poll Closed)

Let me answer that, on behalf of Julie, yes, we are sure. The option 2 gives 1 month Exclusice Access to all packs.

27 Likes

Unlike you, people see other things while voting for a 1 month exclusive access

B is technically the best bang for your bucks, so vote B.

2 Likes

So when does this poll end?

And noone noticed who made the announcementā€¦

@Staff_Julie
Welcome Staff_Julie!
I hope your reign will be long and noble like John!

Although Option 2 seems to be the worst one in term of server overpopulation (since everyone start at the same time) it seems the most popular alreadyā€¦ Most likely because of the added benefits?
This is good bait :

1 Companion (Hoglan) + 1 Stat / Skill Reset Potion

1 Like

Options above are much better than the first ones IMC declare but some things are not clear that makes me not to take or find my money in good use.

• Ping/Server stability - since the server is only in east coast of US

• Questions likeā€¦ wipe and account/item transfers which is unclear if ever I buy that founderā€™s pack

I hope IMC continues to communicate with us and give a better view/info of what we are getting besides those written above.

1 Like

Yea we need to know if this is still for March 22nd or is the 1 week before the June Launch? This changes things tremendously. XD

2 Likes

One Month.

The reason is simple. I dĆ³ agree with the statement that an actual Steam Open Beta will result in a massive influx on the servers, cause stability problems and worst of all, the majority of that attention will go away again, leaving any additionally opened servers dead on arrival.

That said, I wonā€™t ignore the added benefits of the 1 month period (why is the 3month period not equal to the 1 month? Not that Iā€™m complaining), but I was planning to pay for the $50 package from the get-go anyway.

Itā€™s good to have a proper explanation. You guys sure know how to get yourselves in a pinch, but acknowledging mistakes is better than certain other companies out there.

Ummmā€¦ the voting is kinda broken? I accidentally re-voted, my previous vote is still considered tooā€¦ Fix the vote system :open_mouth:

Do these options start March 22nd?

Great job on everything.

2 Likes

I misclicked on 1 Week. But I prefer the 1 Month option, I think itā€™s the best for development and release preparations.

@Staff_Julie I am willing to spend a butt load of $$$ to play ToS and have fun, but PLEASE GOD HAVE AT LEAST A SERVER FOR WEST COAST, or at least central(Texas) like Blade and Soul did for its audienceā€¦

EDIT: Also please re-look over the Swordman nerfs that were ā€œdataminedā€ as if anyone needs a nerf, its Wizards currently >.> from what I heard.

2 Likes

When does the beta start? In june still if one of these follow through?

1 month obviously, because thatā€™s the best option

1 month it is so much healthy

You can change your vote

Heck. Sounds like you really really want us to pick that, right?

5 Likes

1 month itā€™s ok but start 22 march?! now i canā€™t wait 2 monthā€¦

2 Likes

@STAFF_John john , ragers and the ā€œflaggersā€ will vote 1 weekā€¦ becuz redditā€¦ please make all beneficts of second option with companion and itens , or 1 week or 1 month, but with that benefictsā€¦ real founder pack.

[ 1 Week Exclusive Access Period ]
The second option is to reduce the Early Access period to 1 week.

Founderā€™s Server : Exclusive Access 1
A. Price : $49.99
B. Exclusive Access Period : 1 week
C. Benefits : 650 TP + 1 x 60 day Token + 2 Hair Accessories (Hanaming + Popolion Doll) + 1 Companion (Hoglan) + 1 Stat / Skill Reset Potion

THE BEST !!!