Tree of Savior Forum

Announcement Regarding Changes in Plans (Poll Closed)

My only complain is that Hoglan is too ugly !!

Give us a Pig, Guinea Pig or Red Panda!!

Please who wants it too like this post to Staff see!!

:cherry_blossom: XOXO

17 Likes

One month access is awesome!!! :sparkles:

Canā€™t wait to play!!! :sparkling_heart:

Thank you guys. Now I feel like we were listened to. Time to pay 50 bucks for one month :v

This option looks way too good compared to others to ignore it. So here goes my vote.

4 Likes

Normally Iā€™d agree, but I donā€™t think the others are even implemented yet.

This seems unfairly weighted toward 1 month. Why wouldnā€™t you pick it compared to 1 week or 3 months? You get TP plus a 60-day token, a companion slot and a reset potion.

The deal that provides is great. Why even add the other two options? Did you clearly just want the 1 month option but wanted us to think that we chose that?

People are picking Option B because you get more bang for your buck

i still think it was always about the money

2 Likes

Soā€¦ we had a poll asking if people were willing to pay for the founder pack or notā€¦ more then 60% of the people voted for a no.

Now suddenly more then 60% are voting for the 1 month option.

So thereā€™s something wrong with the numbers hereā€¦ UNLESS, many of the people actually voting for the 1 month options are the very same people that will pay the game F2P and wonā€™t spend a cent on the founder.

Then WHY voting for 1 month instead of 1 week?

In my and other people case itā€™s because we understand that IMC must be given more time to stress test the server and make adjustment and nothing more.

So actually this vote is proving that:

• people that wanted to pay for the game are going for the 1 month to get more benefit
  • free to play players are going for the 1 month in order to help the IMC out while still getting a decent release date

now IF i wanted to flame iā€™d probably say this vote is showing who was actually thinking about the game and who wanted only to have statusā€¦ but iā€™m a nice guy so i wonā€™t say anything and iā€™ll just love everyone <3 <3 <3 :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I just want to give you money imc. Please, justā€¦ Just take my money already! I donā€™t care what pack it is, youā€™ll be getting $150 from me the moment the $50 packs go on sale. Take my money. Take it!

Obviously they made the poll in a way so B would win. I donā€™t mind it B is a nice deal and one month time without bots is totally worth my money. PS do you know whatā€™s the token is used for ?

No, they wanted a 3 month EA. The community wanted something else (for reasons I still donā€™t understand). They still likely weighted it towards one month, as itā€™s the most happy balance between what they wanted and what those screaming wanted.

ALL HAIL LORD INSTABUY

#instabuymasterrace

3 Likes

Wow i think IMC just increased the amount of people who will be willing to pay for early access by doing this. Anyways 1 month is better than 3 months anyways.

2 Likes

Hi, IMC, i was disappointed when i saw your first decision. With this sondage and the proposed solutions, you are showing that youā€™re near your players, rich and poor. So thank you!

So itā€™s unfairly weighted toward 1 month.

I just donā€™t understand, why not give the same bonuses to 1 week AND 3 months?

I actually do understand but pretend that I donā€™t for a moment

1 Like

it is going to be a bloody mess on launch day. they might as well ditch the founders packs and just launch the game on the 22nd

people at imc are good business men it seems

Itā€™s a genius plan, if they presented the 1 month plan before they would have gotten just as much fallout as if they presented the 3 month plan.

This way they get the plan they wanted all along but the fallout has already come and gone.

Ok, wild idea: Let us choose whichever we like. Assuming none of these pets (Hoglan, Pig, Guinea Pig, Red Panda) are more ā€œvaluableā€ than the other, let the player choose whichever one they like.

Iā€™d love to have a pig named Waddles. Gravity falls anyone?

Itā€™s not ā€œunfairlyā€ weighted. There is no ā€œfairā€ and ā€œunfairā€ here. All options are IMC giving more than they have to (except maybe the third if you want to argue thatā€™s what they already sold us on).

There is no being ā€œunfairā€ when someone is doing you a favor. And thatā€™s what this is. This is IMC doing the community a favor, and altering their plans because so many whined.