Tree of Savior Forum

Announcement Regarding Changes in Plans (Poll Closed)

They don’t know that many people are willing to pay $50 or more for a 3month access, its just that this “FORUM” is full of you know… >_>

2 Likes

no i do not. So what date is it? tell me.

wat? this game no its free to play?

Exactly. Why hide the time table for options 1 and 2. They said the starting dates would be similar.

And the current starting dates are March 22 and June 19. For those to stay “similar” (just as vague as “soon”) there will be a 2 month gap in between. We all need those time tables to make an informed decision.

1 Like

All of them will go live in March 22.

3 Likes

thanks. from someone like me whose too lazy to read.

1 Like

Option 2 is too good much prizes great benefits wow

judging by the awards in the second embodiment , the IMC made ​​the choice for us .

imc sure didnt plan for their first founder pack deal to fail.
they need time to plan a new plan.
but the servers are ready, so even if there is a delay of a few days because of readjusting and replanning, it should be around late march. maybe not exactly march 22.

I voted 1 month but I also hope that the 1 month has staggered entry like the other 2. Is quite strange that only the 1 month has no staggered entry and maybe that’s why it’s getting all the votes.

1 Like

How entitled can you get…

They have to lease or purchase a physical location for the servers and have staff maintaining it and pay hefty data fees too. Think about all those costs.

Why not just open the server then make a lot of money with the cash shop… and more.

Exactly. Honestly, I would have paid more for 3 months access. $100-$150 was easily not out of the question. Whatever, I guess making $10 off 15 bums is just as good in a companies eyes.

Thank you. It’s good to know I’m not the only one who regrets grow and not have time.

Maybe, I worry about the cost, but not at the expense of little benefit in items, that does not seem to me.

As you say if we analyze playing time and cost, as indeed for $ 50 dollars I is not profitable for me, but let’s say I’m a girl who would rather spend $ 50 dollars in this game, rather than buy shoes or dining out. … so I’ll spend that $ 50 dollars one way or another.

But as I said before, it is my personal opinion, may say I’m a crazy fanatic and therefore my judgment is not objective, but it is something irremediable maybe for me, I have still a lot of hope in this game, so I can not abandon him.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

if not the 22nd of march probably only some days later, since the founder server is ready to go (even if it was 3 months it still had to be ready) there is absolutly no point in changing the dates.

I really hope you weren’t one of the people that fought the ones wanting justice about the OBT anonuncment then cause that hype was FAR bigger ^^

VERY GOOD INICIATIVE. THANK IMC FOR THE PLAN <3 :slight_smile:

I smeel a sore winner

1 Like

:sob: me too, i hope so… but i choice the option 2, because have more benefits.

Founder’s Server : Exclusive Access 1
A. Price : $49.99
B. Exclusive Access Period : 3 Months
C. Benefits : 600 TP + 2 Hair Accessories (Hanaming + Popolion Doll)

Well, i’m just here to say that what you did was not fair, but not with newbies and kids crying here in this forum to change the packs and all that mimimimi, but was not fair to create a state of mind that we that would pay $ 49,99 already was planning to play. Dissappointed.