Tree of Savior Forum

Announcement Regarding Changes in Plans (Poll Closed)

lol that what i was telling c2gaming

Itā€™s like a VIP system, gives some advantages like being able to sell more items in the market and learn more attributes at the same time.

But they havenā€™t said that. Iā€™m not going to make the same mistake some people made and assumed stuff that wasnā€™t said.

[ 1 Month Exclusive Access Period ] is perfect, vote for it guys plzz!!

One month is the most fair choice.
I have friends who cannot afford to pay $50 but I can and I want to start with them.

strong text
Not enough info!!!
whats the release dates? if we chose number 2 will it grant the free players acces after a month?
Is it worth buying it? no more bugs for the whole month we are about to pay??

Youā€™re wrong.
Sure it may cost more (if only for the extra sysadmin work) but scaling 3 servers for 400 players each doesnā€™t cost three times more than scaling 1 server for 1200 player.

Anyway, itā€™s not like we should care to what xenophobes say.

1 Month is the best Option ! LETS GOOOOO But i need EU server too ! 1month + server Eu = Big Monney For you TOS :wink: Logic !

2 Likes

I seeā€¦
Thank you very much.

will it be possible to have the same benefits for the 1 week and 1 month access for the $50 since it seems that if you choose the 1 week access($50), it wonā€™t have the tokens and companion.

Hey guys i would like to know if i can play in that server im from sea so technically its gonna be hard to stabilize a connection specially since its from the US i already loaded 50$ worth of steam credits this morning just waiting for the game to be released LOL and plss IMC give SEA a chance to play too we checked our ping on the server location you have given and it gave us 600+ ping so how are we supposed to play with that kind of ping. Iā€™m advertising your game to my friends how am i supposed to invite them to play if the ping is too high. plus we already have our own community on facebook all eagerly waiting for the release of you game. i would appreciate a feed back as to the server problems thank you and great jobs guys

thats fine too instead of the 3 months wait u only have to wait 1 month.

1 month for 10$ is ok price even for Russia (dollar cost a lot here), i would even pay 50$ if there will be EU server. Dont want to throw money on NA server, to switch servers later, if EU comes out. Need info about EU server

i feel ya!!
hope we can just access it by the number of hours.
work work work :weary::weary::weary::weary::weary:

1 Like

25% 62% 13% since start pool ā€¦ what is this smell? sniff sniff cheats.

1 Like

Yup, in fact, option 2 seems to be the best.

option 2 is best bang for buck
but i feel it shouldnā€™t be one month and should be 1 week w/e atleast they listened and changed

If I understand this correctly, If we choose option 2 we will need to buy 3packs to be able to access 3months worth of Founders Time? if so then by all means lets start :slight_smile: its fair and itā€™ll give the same effect as option 3ā€¦gogogogogogogo

Well at least now i can save up for the big founder access with the extended time we got :smiley:

3 Month is better because you can play thatā€¦Item you can get on quest or Mob :slight_smile: ā€¦ I like to play after works ā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like