Tree of Savior Forum

Announcement Regarding Changes in Plans (Poll Closed)

Thx, will wait your decision #eurotos

I’m not going to pay for the game I never saw before and that looks very questionable, from graphics point of view.
So releasing a game as B2P with free trial or as F2P with premium, that might be necessary to progress later - is OK. But to charge money in such amounts upfront for a game with cash shop is total rip off!

Tree of Savitor, from my point of view, might be interesting to check title, but definitely not a game worth paying before trying.

I believe this imply that the release date 19 Jun hasn’t changed and the 1 month exclusive access will be for May 19…

we need #eurotos
russian with love

I meant that beeing a firt release, having all players from all founder packs starting all togheter will probably slow the server down.

It won’t be June or May. They’ll want their money asap. I don’t know how you could get those dates from that statement though.

Then wait until the EA ends and play for free, the rest of us will enjoy the game.

@Staff_Julie This is quite ambiguous, can you please specify according to the definitions below?
A. The founder account release date will be adjusted to free to play release date 19th June 2016?
B. The founder account release date will be starting on 22 March 2016 and free to play release date will be adjusted to 22 March 2016?

1 Like

That’s because a lot of people are dumb. Fact, half the population has below average intelligence.

However, it’s still true that this whole poll is only an illusion. I feel that with this whole scandal of announcing OBT then switching to founder’s EA at 3months and now this “Democratic poll” is just a ploy to swing the F2P players into happily forking out 10bucks for 1 month EA.

Well played IMC. You earn my $50.

4 Likes

ok ill tell you.

let’s say they start march 22, everything will be fine
let’s say they start june 19,
option a is a week
option b is 1 month
option c is 3 months

options b will have f2p release then on july
option c WILL HAVE F2P RELEASE ON SEPTEMBER?

does that make ANY sense to you?

please, think, use common sense, and read. and think some more.

this might imply that the dates won’t change and the early access will be for May 19 or the early access will be 22 march and the FTP will be on 22 April… we need confirmation for this

2 Likes

1 Month Exclusive Access Period

It seems to be the best for us and for you to have time to get into trouble a lot of people connecting at the same time.

I mean I guess I can see that, but May 19 was never an early access date. And true June 19th was the date f2p’s could play, but the true opening was March 22nd.

I agree with that as I also said a similar hypothesis in an older post before they even re-worded it to that.

Otherwise they would be more concise and just come out and say: Early Access starts on March 22" lol They took 3 total edits to word it this way: edit 20 to add the line, edit 21 to re-word it vaguely, and edit 22 to word it nearly as vague.

It definitely makes me assume the “service” is in reference to the launch, which will be on schedule regardless of which package is chosen, and that our choices do in fact impact when we can first start playing the game (in the case of B May 22ish).

Option #2 is good for me. Voted !

Now i want to know when server will open in any plan
March or June

so you’re saying “service” doesn’t mean founder’s pack servers.

you’re saying they will sit on their hands doing nothing for oh idk 3 months if option A was picked.

THINK. use logic. READ.

they practically just answered your questions and u question again.

I want to play it as early possible so still staying at 3 months. People without money should work, not play. So it’s okay to get the advantage as payer over them.

2 Likes

But that’s still incomplete information. Assuming the dates are the same:

For option 1 if I start on the 22nd that information doesn’t say if the game is closed from March 29 to June 19.

It’s the same for option 2. It doesn’t say what happens from April 22 to June 19. Does the game close in that time. I can’t tell.

At least with option 3 I know what happens from March 22 to June 19. I need that missing information for options 1 and 2.

I really didn’t hate the idea of ​​paying $50 dollars to play for 3 months in Advance. What I didn’t feel right, it was the few items they offered in that package, with scroll-resets would have been fine.

In my case, I have already 28 years old, I have to work … considering that if you work from Monday to Saturday for approximately 10 hours per day, have little time just to play, or sleep to perform in your work week. So those three months had gone slowly and unhurried playing.

Another point I want to consider is to developers who take more than three years working on this game, as recovered or paid work all these years? It seems to have been working for free. I don’t think they recover their investment of time and effort when the game Free to Play and have to wait for all customs purchase items, they run the risk of ending up in Pay to Win. So I would have paid or donated to the reason to support them, in one way or another, as long as the price was not so high or if they thought keep the $ 50 dollars that had attractive package items.

Currently I chose Option 2, only because I liked the idea of ​​the items increased by $ 50dlls (I loved Pot reset) but one month :cry: able to play only 2 hours a day for 6 days + 1 full time Sunday. In 1 month: four days full time, and 26 days to 2hrs or so … for $ 50dlls u_u is sad … but perhaps they just be my luck … if I quit my job to play, I can not pay internet, rent, food … etc … it is the fate of those who grow up I guess.

Yet if wait three years, I hope it worthwhile. Honestly I have faith in the developers and want to play this game. That’s my opinion, I do not intend to generalize, it is well that maybe I’m a minority, but I thank those who read my comments and empathize with them. Regards!

3 Likes