Tree of Savior Forum

Announcement Regarding Changes in Plans (Poll Closed)

Wow, I just noticed that it has more rewards compared to the other options. It’s as if there wasn’t an option at all, IMC just wants everyone to pick the 2nd choice.

2 Likes

Read what was said in the last 10 posts lol.

wait, i choose 1 month
does that mean that the free release date is april 22 (or near) ?

I see, I just though that this might work if they login at different time but it is true that it is still a problem if they all login at the same time.

Option 2 is good compared to the other two. Can’t wait to be in the game.

It’s matter. For those who willing to play, their eyes are already set on 22 March. If the Early Access date were the same and public access were fasten, it is a good news. BUT if IMC maintain the public access on 19 June and postpone the early access period to start in May. That will cause another havoc.

There are reasons to this:

1. it could be a marketing plot… could be really… but it would just be pointless since the option is the best one for the players, not the devs.

2. they added more rewards because everyone would be starting the same date instead of fracturing the access to different days like in the other options… this WILL effect the server stability at the beginning so extra stuff is compensating for that.

3. it is a little extra gaven to player that actually give them the 1 month time to work on the servers

B. 1-Month option is fair and beneficial for everyone, and also you guys can make future predictions for F2P player base in one month period.

everyone should want option 2. i guess its nice to have a poll… but compromises are always the best choice.
evern if the poll is rigged, which i assure u it is, it has everyone’s best interests

indeed.

20 characters

Actually, if you’ve been actually listening to peoples opinions instead of typing what you feel like, the options IMC gave us matches perfectly.
A:Peoples who wants “time” or “days” in the game to be worth something instead of .5cent/day
B:Peoples who all want to start on the same day to not be divided.
and…
C:Take my money. We will support you through up and downs.
and as for the majority of your questions, they’re all already answered just that you didn’t bother to search for them.

1 Like

What you said #2 isn’t quite right. They gave the 30/50 dollar package more because instead of the 50 starting alone, 30 and 10’s will be there. Unlike the other packages where you get a different starting time on each package.

think hard. what does this imply?

I guess that’s fine then. I do think everyone starting at the same time whether what tier they purchased is fair.

Still need confirmation whether they would release a EU/OCE/SEA server though. Definitely would not spend just to experience the horrible lag back on CBT2.

ah more options!!! thx much IMC good job!

No, I’m realistically looking at the various downsides of having one EU server. I’m Dutch myself.

Well as the looks of it…now I have to wait until May to play…Thanks a lot.

ehm… not sure what you mean you basically copied and pasted what i wrote down… the exact same thing.

Just press B guys! No doubts! I want you tokens, companion and skills reset!

This part confused me, so I had to clearify.