Tree of Savior Forum

Announcement Regarding Changes in Plans (Poll Closed)

rivery don’t try to explain… i’ve been trying to explain this thing in every possible way to these people but it just doesn’t work… do like i do and just stop trying before you end up blasting your brain away like an ice cream under the sun.

1 Like

This, this :D! That would be amazing!

What about the region prices? Will be prices different to each region? (For example prices for Russia in Steam are cheaper)

Народ, хорош позориться, стыдно.
Фондер паки в подобных играх это типичная практика уже давно.
А вот цены как для NA меня не очень радуют.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

ok xD :yum:

/20characters

What a Injustice… people who is choosing A or B are those who are not willing to pay for the game at all

Yes, please change companion for other, Hoglan u can buy in-game, and dont look cool.

Vote for Red Panda.

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_Ines

8 Likes

OKAY… Option 1 = Mar. 22 players that paid $50 gets to play, Mar. 26 players that paid $30 will be able to play, Mar. 28 players that paid $10 will be able to play… Mar 29 server open for everyone!! :slight_smile:

I was not going to pay with how things went but I will now if this option goes through:

Founder’s Server : Exclusive Access 3
A. Price : $9.99
B. Exclusive Access Period : 1 month
C. Benefits : 160 TP

1 Like

option 2 is a compromise between the paying vs. non-paying which is the best in my opinion.

Q. Will my vote on the current poll affect the release date?
A. No, it is very unlikely that it will affect the release schedule. Even if it does, it won’t affect it significantly.

I prefer the option 3 as you say at first time, doesn’t matter if you give me more or less stuff, if you say something, you can’t change like this at the next day, if I pay 50$ is to play now. I don’t understand all ppl that say that want to wait more time. It’s about the money? Stuff? you can pay for stuff later too and if you want to save money, just wait for the cheapest option that the company offers.

This is not serious.

1 Like

Thank you for listening the community, IMC. :heart_eyes:

There is still not a date in this post that says june 19th or march 22nd. Still greasy as ■■■■. If there is no plans to change anything then why is it so hard for them to write down the date?

Yeah well, we all make mistakes. Its impresive that the developers react quick enough.

See you in beta!

but what about community? will you guys make founder server independent ? dont tell me we have to pay 50$ for a waste land server, because population in f2p server will higher many times …

1 Like

well, since 8k player will play the fear of you will happen the server will be unstable, and will continue feedbook horrible, few people will understand. But I hope you do a much better plan than you had in mind because it will be difficult.

But indifferent we are together. =)

read again the package and pay attencion, so read my topic about!

"[ 1 Week Staggered Exclusive Access Period ]
The first option is to reduce the Early Access period to 1 week.

Founder’s Server : Exclusive Access 1
A. Price : $49.99
B. Exclusive Access Period : 7 days
C. Benefits : 650 TP + 2 Hair Accessories (Hanaming + Popolion Doll)

Founder’s Server : Exclusive Access 2
A. Price : $29.99
B. Exclusive Access Period : 4 days(3 days after previous pass)
C. Benefits : 380 TP + 1 Hair Accessory (Popolion Doll)

B. Exclusive Access Period : 1 day(3 days after previous pass)
C. Benefits : 130 TP

[ 1 Month Exclusive Access Period ]
The second option is to reduce the Early Access period to 1 month.

C. Benefits : 650 TP + 1 x 60 day Token + 2 Hair Accessories (Hanaming + Popolion Doll) + 1 Companion (Hoglan) + 1 Stat / Skill Reset Potion

C. Benefits : 380 TP + 1 x 30 day Token + 1 Hair Accessory (Popolion Doll)

C. Benefits : 160 TP

[ 3 Month Staggered Exclusive Access Period ]
The third option is having the 3-month Early Access period as we mentioned.

B. Exclusive Access Period : 3 Months
C. Benefits : 600 TP + 2 Hair Accessories (Hanaming + Popolion Doll)

B. Exclusive Access Period : 2 Months(1 month after previous pass)
C. Benefits : 350 TP + 1 Hair Accessory (Popolion Doll)

A. Price : $19.99
B. Exclusive Access Period : 1 Month(1 month after previous pass)
C. Benefits : 200 TP"

well just looking about these packs obviously 1 months gonna wins because we get a lot of bonus with this pack at same time nothing change in 3 months pack so it became useless…

keep it in mind with you create new types of pack for early acess how long is the time of the early pack time better those bonus is (if we talk logically)

with these options with all the same price $50 i guess 3 months with an amazing bonus like 1 month pack but better because has a 2 months extra everybody gonna think hard to choose your prefered pack, but with this IMC decision i’m sure about 1 month wins!

what u guys think about it, WHY 1 MONTH PACK IS BETTER THAN 3 MONTHS?

ps: sorry about my english anyway xD

There you go. It’s a lot easier to tell the truth in the long run.

Option 2 is really reasonable IMO. I’d even consider buying the 50 USD on that.