Tree of Savior Forum

Announcement Regarding Changes in Plans (Poll Closed)

actually, you can pay 10$ for one month, reread the thing.

2 Likes

if u all agree with 1 month then that means the game won’t launch till may :triumph:

@STAFF_John March 22?

I just find it funny, that’s all. I’ll probably do the same thing in the future if I ever decide to become a game Dev.

You can very easely pau 9.99 for 1 month if you want… the extra money is for awesome items you get with it.

Now what? they will pay us in TP for playing on founder’s server.
Normal price for 100 TP = USD$9.00 and we get 160 TP for USD$9.99 plus access to 1 month founder server.

Please don’t complain anymore.

@STAFF_John @STAFF_J @STAFF_Ethan @Staff_Julie @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_Ines
Dear IMC
I’m from Indonesia
is there any possibility Indonesian Saviors can access & play in international server?
Personally i dont wanna play in “Local Publisher”
Please think this as an serious matter
thx :slight_smile:

It says in their post:
“Service shall start on a similar date regardless of which option is chosen.”

Does that mean march 22nd no matter what for first exclusive access??

1 Like

That… or just a couple of day of delay i guess.

Fine, I’ll take it. But that’s not the point of my questions (what are the time tables). They do not say if June 19 moves based on the winning vote. I can’t assume it does, I am not an IMC employee.

Again, is it so hard to say “Founders can start on March 22 and f2p players can start as soon as EA ends”? Is it?

3 Likes

I hope so. /20charrs

If they allow non-EU residents to access the EU server, then I may very well end up joining it, Lemaitre_Dulotus. But if I remember correctly, I seem to recall IMC stating many months ago that any regional servers they start will not be open to other regions. Like the Latin America server in iCBT2; I don’t even remember being able to see that server as a selectable option upon login. That’s what I really meant when I said “forced” to play with a bunch of Americans. I mean, no offense intended to Americans in general. A lotta’ y’all are alright. And you’ve given us the wonderful word “y’all”. :V

1 Like

does that meant the game founders server won’t release till may?

One month isnt perfect only because its the best option here, its also giving IMC a decent amount of time to fix stuff if ■■■■ hits the fan.

same here bro, you can look for solution on ToS Id Public Group in FB.

^this. “Founders can start on March 22 and f2p players can start as soon as EA ends”?

Ppl seem to forget that the TIME is also part of the offer. If you want the game to come out earlier for everyone, paying the same price, you’ll have to lose out on something.
Option 1 itself makes it clear. Do you want the game to come out earlier? Fine, you’ll have less benefits.
For option 3, more exclusive access time is also a benefit, that’s why these don’t have the same benefits, it’s not just “overall better”.

The one-month period is perfect! I can’t wait for the release :smiley:!

They probably won;t release the start date untill tomorrow when the voiting ends. If they say anything now there will be problems. at least by tomorrow it will be to late to take back votes and we will all get what we get at that point.

From what country you have played KToS? Because from Lithuania it lags as hell