Tree of Savior Forum

Announcement Regarding Changes in Plans (Poll Closed)

Wow The Options they give, they are just trying hard to attract players to choose Option 2 and 1st choice. The benefits that they offer… They seems desperately need more funding now, maybe they fail to get a bank loan? Anyway, I am ready to ‘lend’ TOS the money. Just hope the game is promising and I can play for very long.

Hm…I think the EU Server is not so important on beginning, because I played KTos and my ping was 80~120 so a Server in US can´t bad as Korea I think.

I’d much prefer that they did not add an EU server. This server is supposed to be an international server, not a US server. I don’t want to be forced to play with nothing but a bunch of Americans… I want to be able to meet people with whom I can practice my German and Russian, like I was doing in iCBT2.

Except these are all assumption by the community. How are the servers any more ready on April 22, when the original plan assumed they would be ready on June 19. Are they suddenly more ready because we voted?

Also there are 2 distinct dates. When the founders start and when the non founders start. To be specific March 22 and June 19.

This is just like how the community assumed the OBT would be within weeks of the “soon” announcement and without EA.

Is it so hard for the staff to say “the non-founders service starts as soon as EA ends”?

I hope they don’t delay the release date, whatever option wins this poll.

1 Like

why is anyone voting for a month? Either you want the game all to yourself 3 months or you want the game to release to all which is a week. This thing seems rigged / they changed one of the options at some point

It would be great if there would be at least one European server.

As IMC staff already CLEARLY stated in the announcment:

“They made the Headstart Three months mainly because they feared that making it less would give the founder pack less value”

NOT because the servers would not be ready by that time

They didn’t change anything. The poll is heavily leaning towards option 2. In fact, it’s almost impossible not to pick option 2.

1 Like

1 Month is good for anti botting and stabilizing the server. Most people realise this and also the benefits you get from this option like a hoglan companion and stat/skill reset potions etc. are very good in comparison for what you pay.

It’s the best option there is in my opinion.

lol

Founder’s Server : Exclusive Access 3
A. Price : $9.99
B. Exclusive Access Period : 1 day(3 days after previous pass)
C. Benefits : 130 TP

AND

Founder’s Server : Exclusive Access 3
A. Price : $9.99
B. Exclusive Access Period : 1 month
C. Benefits : 160 TP

I find it pretty weird that the 1 day $10 and 1 month $10 is ALMOST the same. The 1 month obviously have better value. Its like IMCGames really want people to pick the [1 Month Exclusive Access Period] as opposed to the 1 day. Well, 1 month to me, while seem a little long, but its $10 and affordable, and also more better and reasonable compared to the absurd $50 3-month headstart plan. My faith in IMCGames has restored a bit. :slight_smile:

Well because:

• option 2 give the founder the BEST items ever
  • option 2 give the devs enough time to work on improving the servers compared to option 1 and even free to play players know it’s a good thing
  • option 2 is actually the best choice for both P2P and F2P
2 Likes

It’s actually subconsciously forcing most people to choose B, as B offers the best overall benefits in every Access #. Most people don’t notice this though since they’re not analyzing each choice; just looking for the best choice.

It’s like me throwing you into a Gladiator Ring, telling you the battle starts in 1 minute, and giving you the option of 2 Knives / 1 Sword / 1 Battle Axe / 1 Swords that releases acid on impact that melts armor / 1 Hammer / 1 Ramming Shield. Your choice is obvious after hearing all your options.

Smart IMC.

That’s decent!

+1 :heart:

The second option, one month early access is completely fine! :smiley:

Then we’ll welcome you on the EU server :slight_smile:

1 Like

As you said “it gives the best benefits in every access”.

So why do you think people don’t notice it? I can notice quite clearly that IMC wants option 2 to be picked the questino is: "why should anyone care since that option also is the best possible option for both P2P and F2P players?

Option B is by far the best one.

1 Like

Please guys, vote to B, to more mounts friends :stuck_out_tongue:

June 19 isn’t a release date, it’s a opening of server date. It wasnt about the game being ready or not,it was about their 3 month offering for the founders. Now that it’s probably going to be one moth, the new June19 is going to be April 22nd.