Tree of Savior Forum

Announcement on the DLC & TP Products and F2P Transition

Have you even seen the problems this FULLY RELEASED game has been having? The constant Server crashes, errors and lags? IMC should have already planned for ALL if not most of this before they released the game. This F2P thing is just the last straw.

Maybe not giving a damn aren’t the right words. The right word is probably incompetent.

how bout bringing you down instead of bringing down the game? retard

ofc you’re just low lvel. try in fedimian / mercenary post. 5 channels are red.

Hi, whats ur ign? lets hang out some time, u seem cool :smiley:

wait wait wait a sec, am i wrong? I think that we play in DLC sever cause we can support enough time for IMC to stable the sever before the game open. But why now separated us. And why dont you just upgrade the sever instead of BUY NEW DEVICE FOR A NEW ONE ?

3 Likes

According to Current Plans Regarding the Transition to F2P - UPDATED March 28th
“We will be offering 1-time Team transfers to those who purchased Founder’s Server : Exclusive Access.
Only 1 Team transfer per Steam account will be allowed regardless of the number of products purchased.”

Will this be true for Telsai > Varena?

Well if u look at some games like Elder scrolls online … huge server cluster are possible to day :wink:
But i think its obvious that they have to make new servers and i think the founder should not expect to be allowed to trasfer there as they please …
And even other server can’t handle the load soo everything makes sense.

I m still confused why the hell they don’t make TP global for all servers …
I mean there is only one reasonable explanation and that is that people should purchase for every server again without using their last TP but … people will not spent money again if they are that frustrated about this .

mfg
Majin

TP!! i needs me that skill reset or even a stat reset would be nice

I think the only viable option I have seen is to offer Telsai players an option to do 1-Time Server Transfer to Varena instead of the speculated server merge which is unlikely to happen.

And all of this will ONLY be resolved with an official statement from IMC instead of speculations.

The rest of you, chill. Most of the instances even when you join your peers in the same server, most likely you won’t be playing together most of the times for the following reasons:

1. Trade Restriction / Token Usage (Unless you’ll donate)
  2. Level Gap (Party Search; between +/- 5/10 levels limit)

The only time its reasonable to be on the same server is the late-game progress (Guild Events, World Boss hunts, 5v5 pvps and so on)

I know that there’s a lot of Pinoys playing in Telsiai. And I also admit that a lot of Asians hate “PEENOISE”… How about a Philippines server with PH exclusive prices as well?

“Bringing a game down” will do 100% nothing to solve any of your frustrations about it.

The BEST Solution would be:

• Open the New VARENA server NOW

• Open Request for transfer of players from TELSIAI to VARENA and transfer ASAP
    ( this will reduce players in TELSIAI and provide base for VARENA)

• Open BOTH TELSIAI and VARENA as F2P server at the same time

7 Likes

Whatever happens…please no restriction to EU server, cause many of my friends will try this game out on launch and we want to play together.

Well… IMC strikes again! :smiley: No wonder that they don’t know how to handle their own game, they don’t even know what kind of this game is.

“Ok, so now you how to play alone without your friends. Sawwy, yow awredy paiwd!”

this is total BS! my friends have been waiting for the F2P so that we can play together and make a guild…and now u guys are making us play back from the scratch just to play with them ON A NEW ■■■■■■■ SERVER!

this is so unfair… waited for them to come and play with me.

I totally feel you SEA players. Somebody should make a topic about it, cause it’s a very bad move from IMC again.

Please cancel this idea of F2P for now. It is the right thing to do, Silute server launched yesterday and is already overloaded with twice the population of Klaipeda and Orsha. Who really wants to play is willing to pay. SA need a second server also now open the F2P will be impossible to play, will not only irritate the new players but also those who were already playing.

its a really bad move. so disappointed IMC

The BEST Solution would be:

Open the New VARENA server NOW
Open Request for transfer of players from TELSIAI to VARENA and transfer ASAP( this will reduce players in TELSIAI and provide base for VARENA)
Open BOTH TELSIAI and VARENA as F2P server at the same time

BUMP!

1 Like

+11111111111111 up up upp

1 Like