Tree of Savior Forum

Announcement on the DLC & TP Products and F2P Transition

yeh when it says temporarily, its only talking about the exclusiveness of Telsiai…

it doesnt mean that the NEW SEA server is temporarily and only temp to gain data as someone said above…

very disappointed in the outcome they decided…
why are people comparing it… “would u rather the Telsiai server be flooded causing more problems etc etc”
uhhh im pretty sure they wouldnt leave it as it is when it comes F2P like the other servers… when they did state it has an overload of players…
obvious solution would increase the server load and increase the channels etc, just like what happen on launch… except it seems they are unsure on how much of an increase it needs…?

pretty lame when you see the other server are not exclusive meaning F2P players can play on them, just because SEA has an overload… even if it was vise versa its a bad outcome. when u have more then one solution. like common who would make a new character on new server having to start all over (losing TEAM EXP, all your characters etc its a big loss) just to play with their friends for the time being…its just a waste.

i feel like they are taking an easy way out but who knows i can be wrong.

Good troll. :ok_hand:

IMC we can wait untill the Telsiai sever better but i really dont want to be separate from my friends, Tree of savior will be meaningless if i play without them :(( and i’sure that not just me but many other would be sad too.

Oh? Why not ask your friends to wait a little longer to play with you? IMC didnt made it permanent… if they did, its okay for people to rant but now ITS ONLY TEMPORARY!!! your friends are playing f2p, if they can wait for the game to go F2P, I think they can wait till Telsiai opens up for them.

I really don’t understand how u all planned this Oo
If i would have waited for friends i would have kept my dlc stuff in inventory because i knew i would like to start on a new fresh server with them oO

Because IMC doesn’t even state WHEN it will be open to the public? You think people like to wait for something that doesn’t even have a date? Seriously, stop defending IMC and their unprofessional-ism

That’s you, i dont see what’s wrong with me wanting to play with them on the server im currently on.

It wouldnt be long… and why not you go and play in the new server?
They provably want the influx to stable down before reopening. Telsiai will crash and the new server will be a dead town, thats why theyre letting f2p ppl to play there… you want to play in a server that crashes every 5 minutes?

I’m not playing the game for others to benefits, I’m playing the game for my own amusement and it’s fun.

I do agree with what you think that IF xx amount of people want x to happen it might affect IMCs future planning. However, if all they do is complain everytime something doesn’t go the way they want to in a direction they want it to be then it would’t go anywhere. There’s always 2 sides in communication and there’s always a reason for every decision that is made. I thought they’ve explained it quite clearly why they’re opening a new server. Also, business have rights whether they want to disclose some information although we are also as much as entitled as they are. But there is something called confidentiality. It is called confidential for a reason. However, I don’t see how it would hurt IMC to show some figures about the servers’ capacity.

Must say been there, done that. And yet, here I am still moving forward.

Idk if I went off-topic, I’ll leave it to you.

Btw my point still stands. If you’re so much of a true friend then you would play with your friend and not abanddon them or better yet wait until the door’s open again. What doesn’t hurt wouldn’t hurt. And it certainly doesn’t hurt to wait - considering it’s only temporary. They say great things comes to those who wait. Be patient!!

2 Likes

LOL i know the server is overpopulated but some channels are not even full
see the photo

if you open a new server just for the F2P then how am i going to play with my friends if i bought the DLCs

Didnt i just reply that question? Because i have redeemed everything on Telslai, and i have spent 200hrs on my account there.

Of course i dont want the server to crash. What i’m saying is that IMC does not give a damn about the customers, because if they did, they would spend money to UPGRADE THEIR CURRENT SERVERS instead of going the cheap and easy way out.

Skimming through the reactions of some people here made me realize that the majority of the vocal player base are either lacking basic reading comprehension and/or are simply incapable or unwilling to carefully read announcements thoroughly before leaving commentary remarks.

Not that I would consider myself surprised, merely disappointed.

2 Likes

Well. You are playing for your own amusement and there are others who wish to play with their friends, which make your point irrelevant and insensitive to them. Of course I’m not denying your point. Different objectives for different outcomes. But we, players can not just tolerate any nonsensical decisions made by the company. Moreover, there is nothing wrong with complaining. We are living in a democratic world. Voicing out your dislike and unhappiness is acceptable. As for this case, I believe and majority believe that something needs to be done. Anyway. Good luck have fun with the game.

If only upgrading servers are as easy as what you think lol
You saying IMC does nt give a damn is laughable. Why not just wait till it opens? IMC had been trying their best to please everyone and clearly some people do not appreciate it. They didnt force you to use your dlc and they made announcements mentioning that new servers might be made. Just ask your friends to wait a bit longer. It wont kill them.

1 Like

Ask your friends to wait for Telsiai to open up

1 Like

yeh i agree, but only for this decision IMC of gone with
IMC do know the server is overloaded with players so obviously they are not going to leave it as it is when F2P comes…
just as u said all it needs is an upgraded, exactly what happened on LAUNCH.
but this time they can prepare even though they dont kno how much of an influx of players, it doesnt hurt to over estimate…

same i do feel as if they took an easy way out. like if this new server has the same capacity as Telsiai then why not just double or (over estimate more then double) the amount

but oh well well just see what happens, only time can tell :smiley:

Yeah I think the new server is the best decision. Cant even imagine how to compete grinding spot when f2p player comes in …

I like the idea for Telsiai/Varena. I wish it applied to other servers too, it makes no sense for only the SEA server to behave in another way. Maybe make the current servers exclusive for those who get DLCs, while the future F2P servers are open for everyone.

Have you even seen the problems this FULLY RELEASED game has been having? The constant Server crashes, errors and lags? IMC should have already planned for ALL if not most of this before they released the game. This F2P thing is just the last straw.

Maybe not giving a damn aren’t the right words. The right word is probably incompetent.

how bout bringing you down instead of bringing down the game? retard