Tree of Savior Forum

Announce something! ToS in the dark

its talking about 1967 and 1970 probably just a old thing that got phased out. It also sounds like it might still be a thing on the islands on the east and west coast.

Yeah that seems likely.Apologies for the generalization,I admittedly don’t know a ton about Canada.

No problem if you can’t go to a place to learn about it the next best thing is asking or reading, mind you milk bags is a odd topic but hey. lol

1 Like

6 Likes

Original thread was a IMC PLS TELL US SOMETHING thread anyway. Its not like IMC was suddenly gonna give a response because he made this.

Also is that the train from Wanted?

2 Likes

Fair enough.

And wow, good (quick) guess. Go figure out the one in the Anime thread now:

link me in the direction and i shall attempt.

Tis Deadman Wonderland.

1 Like

I know this has nothing to do with the topic… but bagged milk IS a thing in Canada… in Ontario anyway… and anywhere else in Canada I have gone (east coast only admittedly)… anyways back on topic.

I have been patiently waiting for this game for a very long time. And would rather instead of usless updates, they just work xD… I can wait… (and can’t wait at same time) I just want to play final version, no more deletions and wipes… that’s what I can’t wait for

1 Like

what with the no youtube links thing on threads D:

Maybe is a east coast thing? i have only lived on the west BC/alberta/sask

1 Like

Thank you for the insight!

I also heard Canada has different cereal than the US,but again,I won’t generalize and I’ll look it up instead.

I don’t wanna make a full post about it, but looks like indonesia is the next country to have TOS:

http://www.gemscool.com/berita/read/2016/01/11/13839/news.html

http://treeofsavior.web.id/web-official-tree-of-savior-indonesia-telah-dibuka/

Translate this links and make a threat.Thanks

It is confirmed since a few months ago that Indonesia will have its own local server, even before Japanese. They even had their own 1st CBT already.

The 1st link explains that Indonesian ToS has launched their official website.
The 2nd link explains that Indonesian ToS will have an event to celebrate the launching of the website. The rewards are flashdisk and T-shirt.

5 Likes

Canada has less fast food than US.
There are many regulations in food products, as animals cannot take antibiotic.

Ontario and BC have more immigrants, which is one reason Canada is more popular around the world, because they have different cultures from within. Unlike the US, you can find more friendly people in Canada, as everyone are immigrants, they are more willing to accept other people from different area.

As for this game, I thought it takes 3 months between the previous Beta. Since the last Beta just ended, I assume the next one would be around April.

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted to try poutine,is it at fast food places there?

Many places have poutine. You can get it from KFC as well. It is just fries with gravy and cheese.

Not sure which part of Canada you are visiting. Vancouver has street vendor and Japanese restaurants, which are pretty good. Toronto has many different type of food, ranging from Chinese/Korean/Asia, India/Iran, middle-east, etc. However, you need to know the places, as the food are better near those communities. Eg. Koreans live on Bloor and Bathurst and Young and Finch, you can speak Korean in those restaurants, they are opened by Koreans.

1 Like

Seeing all these replies makes me even happier to not care for the success of tos anymore.

1. NA or international who cares you get my point. Announce something about international progress of the next beta or something

2. I don’t count announcements about a different version of the game updates. I don’t really care what’s happening in the kr version.

3. " calls loyalty but only checks forums once a week" why the hell would I check it anymore then once a week. Literally every section of the forums is just copy paste threads over and over and over . It gets old discussing the same topics 39+ times in different threads because people don’t read. They never give any updates so the discussions never change.

4. Announcing that the kr version is poop and they won’t do anymore international until it’s fixed is the equivalent of saying " we would like to announce that we have no announcements" anyone who played any version of the game knows it’s suuuuuppppeeerrrr glitchy and broken.

5. I’m not expecting them to give me a response because of this post. I’m expecting them to update anything period for international players. Their social media accounts are a ghost town. Their forum activity is rather non existant or just answering the same questions we have already asked.

Overall: not gonna check back . Tired of seeing 50% trolls. 50% children making idiotic remarks trying I speak arguments . If we had actually new things to talk about the forums would be less toxic and more about details and discussion less about derailing to food or whatever this thread became.

I’ll check back with tos in 2 years if it hasn’t died .

4 Likes

The part about what IMC is doing that Daum is not for bdo is actually 100% the same.

They are fixing bugs from all versions, deciding on the pk pvp system for all versions as well as fine tuning the cash shops and exp rates . They are running 3 versions full release all with different values and working towards the NA release which as well has a different format… So the workload is exactly the same .

But they update things multiple times a week and nothing is kept in the dark.