Tree of Savior Forum

Announce something! ToS in the dark

I’ve always wanted to try poutine,is it at fast food places there?

Many places have poutine. You can get it from KFC as well. It is just fries with gravy and cheese.

Not sure which part of Canada you are visiting. Vancouver has street vendor and Japanese restaurants, which are pretty good. Toronto has many different type of food, ranging from Chinese/Korean/Asia, India/Iran, middle-east, etc. However, you need to know the places, as the food are better near those communities. Eg. Koreans live on Bloor and Bathurst and Young and Finch, you can speak Korean in those restaurants, they are opened by Koreans.

1 Like

Seeing all these replies makes me even happier to not care for the success of tos anymore.

1. NA or international who cares you get my point. Announce something about international progress of the next beta or something

2. I don’t count announcements about a different version of the game updates. I don’t really care what’s happening in the kr version.

3. " calls loyalty but only checks forums once a week" why the hell would I check it anymore then once a week. Literally every section of the forums is just copy paste threads over and over and over . It gets old discussing the same topics 39+ times in different threads because people don’t read. They never give any updates so the discussions never change.

4. Announcing that the kr version is poop and they won’t do anymore international until it’s fixed is the equivalent of saying " we would like to announce that we have no announcements" anyone who played any version of the game knows it’s suuuuuppppeeerrrr glitchy and broken.

5. I’m not expecting them to give me a response because of this post. I’m expecting them to update anything period for international players. Their social media accounts are a ghost town. Their forum activity is rather non existant or just answering the same questions we have already asked.

Overall: not gonna check back . Tired of seeing 50% trolls. 50% children making idiotic remarks trying I speak arguments . If we had actually new things to talk about the forums would be less toxic and more about details and discussion less about derailing to food or whatever this thread became.

I’ll check back with tos in 2 years if it hasn’t died .

4 Likes

The part about what IMC is doing that Daum is not for bdo is actually 100% the same.

They are fixing bugs from all versions, deciding on the pk pvp system for all versions as well as fine tuning the cash shops and exp rates . They are running 3 versions full release all with different values and working towards the NA release which as well has a different format… So the workload is exactly the same .

But they update things multiple times a week and nothing is kept in the dark.

exactly my point. Children being children .

Don’t you think you’re kinda overreacting?

2 Likes

Not that they are doing it anyways.

Not at all. Games like this end up being canned all the time. Been under development for years. Promised waayyyy to much and delivered waaaayyyyyy to little . probably gonna see a pso2 happen and out of nowhere a IP block comes out and it’s a kr only release.

I’m over it. Don’t know why anyone would want to troll a dead forum for years waiting for something that ends up being a turd

Oh hey,I couldn’t help but notice you’re still here.

4 Likes

I love the children/kids argument cause it’s usually used by someone who is really not that old themselves and the argument itself isn’t very mature anyways.

Also pso2 never got even this far with their english release and yet the game still very much playable by proxy and the translations made for it.

Also I dont think imc is keeping us in the dark, they clearly have some plans but they haven’t made any exact dates yet for future betas/releases. I think they also said somewhere that they are trying to keep us more informed so I think there might be some information soon. One can atleast hope.

1 Like

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING IN A FORUM OF A DEAD GAME.

W-wait, the game isn’t even official yet…

5 Likes

Poutine is life.

Never get garbage poutine from these places, go some where proper we have fast food places specifically for poutine use them.

1 Like

But… barely passed a month since the last ICBT >_<.
The ICBT was a huge success and they would be dumb to not release the game outside Korea. They will release the Indonesian one probably by next few months, for god sake!

Pso2 is still playable in japan, and I still play it.

1 Like

Vomits that game went so pay to win i cant force myself to play it anymore.

I think the interruption of service is a wrong doing… what exactly is the problem of running the server at it is now ? Or what is the point to actually not running it ? I couldn’t explore all the game content, nor immerse myself in it . Calling a friend now to discover the game is stupid, waiting is dumb, and expecting cleverness seems more and more compromise.

All I see, Kim is overbooked, don’t trust community again, try to handle everything on his own, and will be hacked once again. Instead of capitalizing on a existing community to make it grow, and let it wild a bit at early stage.

What is the future of ToS ?

delayed long enought to let other game some rooms
postponed for some retard legal issue without cash
give time for reverse engeneer and emulator to raise and disperse players
admin not reporting to kim and trying to handle everything by filtering and put their own bias

Just how many time Kim will redo the same mistake over and over.

Well as a shareholder I will still advise Kim … get cash first, content next.
And exploit Youtube and network cash carrier this time instead of relying on kafra shop.

What is this ?

Im not even sure what this guy is trying to say but im pretty sure hes trolling.

3 Likes

RO’s cash shop, it ended up sellin OP as all hell hats n’ stuff I think.