Tree of Savior Forum

Announce of Temporary maintenance

First i love how long it takes GM topics (10yr not enough better make it 11408yr nobody likely to survive that) to expired compare to the 2 months.

On topic, a rollback is very rare to happen. Why?

Regardless of what we think, not many games rollback servers unless the bug turned out to be critical, cheaper items is hardly a reason considering when the game was launched it was plague with farming bots making hard to obtain items because of low drop easy to find on the market for low amounts; there was no rollback.

What i do see happening is a ban wave or slap on the wrist AKA nothing will happen to those that abused the bug. Normally this is how situations like this get handled by a variety of games.

HAHAHAHA “This topic will close 11408 YEARS after the last reply” WTF?!?! HOW?

Ban? well probaly, but it will hurt a great part of the player base. they can’t exactly search for the ones whose got insanely amounts of cubes,also, there was more than 1k players dropping items, some well geared players too, who spent time and money, and being banned for a “bug,error,mistake” whatever, that isn’t even their fault, would be unfair.

IMC please, my fourth character did not receive the booster pack, please help me, for the love of God, I always buy TP, love the game, but this bug prevents me from receiving the item.

Almaz needs the pack!!!

3 tickets no answered.

Help me please

What is DPK? xD
I’ma pleb no hurt me pls

Drop per Kill

It seems that is going to be a long maint. almost 2 hours and servers are still down… well, gotta find something else to do hahaha I’m bored .-.

1 Like

Watch quan zhi gao shou

you will get them back dude if they rollback

i support this game,i have work and now, when i arrive in home, all ppl dont have work and play ALL DAY win ALL stuffs… I hope will have rollback.

PPl say “PAY TO WIN” but this game is “BUG TO WIN”

Pls give rollback!! or i never support this game more

I hate this mentality and is the same one bots and afk farmers use…

“It wont affect me, so ■■■■ everyone else”

This is why this world is in ruins :disappointed:

U hate the FAIR mentality? if will have this “EVENT DPK” stay to Weekend FOR ALL ABUSE THIS SHIET or rollback ITS OK!! ITS SIMPLE

oh wow there is some serious sh it going on! 3 hours maint… geez… this is like the longest emergency maint ever!

how the hell is that fair, most people that wasted hours farming legit, leveling, buying, selling and bursting their asses to achieve their goal get ■■■■ just cause you didn’t did ■■■■ in game that day :unamused:

you only call it fair cause it isn’t your ass on the line…

how about your boss roll back your work day and doesn’t pay you, see if you find it fair too…

you funny buger man… yeah farm legit ok kid.

I think DPK at all isn’t fair, it should be player drop per kill, not freaking map drop per kill, and it should count aswell if you logoff

2 Likes

just cause you are full of mud, it doesn’t mean the rest of us are dirt too…

I did 0 things yesterday and today in klaipeda and I would be against a roll there cause I know not everyone took advantage of whatever dpk luck bug BS and those people don’t deserve to get screw over too…

this is my last post directed to your kind…

I think a removal of conflict items is fitting enough…

I hope this maints are for the identification of all dpk problematic items and the removal of them on the time period from where the problem started…

that been said, I hope all that get their stuff taken deserves it…

Yah a ban wave would kill the numbers a bit, which also why i said it was unlikely, probably be swept under the rug.

One of those weird topic IMO im all for the abusers being punish. You cheat get caught there is consequences. At the same time part of me is like eh, who cares cheaper mats for me. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

just got my rank 8 after hard leveling today, if i need to all again…