Tree of Savior Forum

Announce of Temporary maintenance

We MUST have a rollback, anyone that thinks otherwise is complete insane this gonna complete destroy the market.

1 Like

Lots of people used dungeon multiply tokens, and got kicked out by an unannounced maintenance. How is it punishing?

It would only be a temporary effect on the market. On the other hand, people who spent actual real life time leveling and trying to get money, they can’t get that time back.

6 Likes

what would be the solution for a beta p2w game? making some dpk item free? untradeable? any thoughts?

People asking for a rollback should also think on a way to compensate players that wasted their time leveling up/farming money/doing dailys, go ahead please, asking for a rollback its too easy but thinking about all the players its not

3 Likes

they can’t roll back, this isn’t a private ragnarok server, lol

people complaining about the drops are complaining about an accident, and asking for a solution…
if they roll back the servers, another wave of people will complain, but this time about something IMC would have done intentionally, they can’t intentionally hurt their players like that :confused:

i think this bug will hit hard the economy in the servers, a roll back would fix it, but would create another problem… so it’s not a real solution

they’ll need some time to think about what they’ll do now, but they cannot roll back because some people are asking for it .-.

2 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

but what about the people that got things legit D:

Today I got a really nice spear from the 170 HG and the psycho dagger with 2 stocks :confounded:

Pajoritas daggers? it’s rare so… you did joined the dpk event! Congrats!

Yeah I got 2 mithril ore’s when I logged on.Would be nice to keep those as I’m working on another Petamion.

1 Like

The damage is done already, at least they have to find a solution to fix the broken DPK and maybe find a way to undo all this mess, but it’s kinda late I guess…

no SEA? SEA is clean. SEA is pure.

Feels good

1 Like

Can we get Orsha back up? We didn’t have the event glitch…my poor exp boost.

there will be no rollback, at best just a ninja patch or a maintenance and pretend nothing ever happened. They never even rollback on the tp abuse lastime, no way they gonna rollback this. As usual, ppl who abuse it gets advantages and live on. So I suggest you guys to ‘‘farm’’ it while still can.

that’s 220, I got the 170 version for my sadhu :smile:

but I will be looking for that one in the future :blush:

@shvrizard as far as I can tell, the leaf buff vanish with log out :frowning:

ppl saying that this will have a huge impact in the market, yes, it will. BUT, will only be temporary,untill everything get slow again,prices will fall for a time, but once items runs low on stock, prices will rise again. Roll Back would affect a lot of things, upgrades, levels, crafts, quests, WBs cubes, DG cubes.(if you got a max petamion recipe, or a 315 orange weapon recipe, guess what? you’ll lose it )

3 Likes

Yo screw you, I still haven’t even gotten my first one. :smirk:

1 Like

ty for the maintenance!

now waiting for the rollback :^)

1 Like

Nice IMC, all day of free drops and NOW imc i’ll try resolve this bug.
Prepare yourselfs for the new market prices and the old ■■■■ drop system.