Tree of Savior Forum

Announce of Temporary maintenance

Greetings Saviors,

We are currently aware of and are looking into the issue of the abnormal DPK ratios of certain items.

In order to resolve this issue, we will be having emergency maintenance starting at the following times on the [NA]Klaipeda, [NA]Orsha and [SA]Silute servers.

[EDT] 16:45 ~

[BRT] 17:45 ~

[CEST] 22:45 ~

[SGT] 04:45 ~

We will share more details on when the maintenance will end and what steps we took at a later time.

5 Likes

â– â– â– â– 

edit: first

-Post must be at least 20 characters

please rollback IMC!!!

oh, FINALLY! Ty!!

/20202020

1 Like

Just need a nice…

On a sad side, I will have to level my Sorc again to reach next Rank. T_T

3 Likes

If you roll back Klaipeda, I’m going to buy $100 USD in TP RIGHT AWAY

6 Likes

5:40AM right now in Korea, I don’t envy them haha. Thanks @STAFF_Yuri

3 Likes

what is this rolling people talk about :confused:

also, no ending time…

hope it ends by the time am free to play :yum:

Is there going to be a rollback? I just used multiply instance tokens right before the maintenance.

Just ROLLBACK.

/20ROLLBACKS

rollback = you does stuff i say from 8:45 am to 9:45 am and after rollback all your stuff is reset to before 8:45 am :smile_cat: my english is bad but i hope you got it

I was inside dungeon, after activating the four leave clover and used 2 multiply tokens.
shortly after started, we got kicked out due to maintenance.

May I have the tokens back? I am not asking for the dungeon to be reset, I am not asking to extend the clover time, but those tokens… those premium items

omg you still play that game, or are you just “coming back”?

i just came back (because of the resets), and ended bumping on that crazy bug, lol

in case you dont remember, i was an active player in the forums back in the beta days, and early launching

you must be a god if you never stopped playing haha

1 Like

I just came back to the game too. Spent some 24 million on buying Sissel Bracelets just a few days ago. I think I got IMC’d

3 Likes

ah! timed rollback, am used to start over rollbacks…

thanks for clarification :blush:

@Tomazelli I have been playing since close beta, and yes my memory sucks like you have no idea…

2 Likes

10 minute rollback for people who used items before the unannounced maintenance would be fair. Any longer than that would hurt actual players that weren’t abusing the drop rate bug.

3 Likes

star over is wipe… This need rollback!

1 Like

can’t punish everybody playing and spending money because some people dropped a few battle bracelets.
rollback is completely wrong.

3 Likes

omg :open_mouth:

bet you have like, everything in the game haha

i just recongnized your image haha, you were one of the active players on the forum, like melon and … omg i cant remember any names now haha i think there was one girl named gunnr, and that one that always posted her arts…

i miss the beta days haha

2 Likes