Tree of Savior Forum

Rollback 1 day Silute!

there will be no rollback, you guys better take advantages of that now. they gonna just ninja patch or another maintenance and move on like nothing ever happen. too many times stuff like this happened and never once there is rollback. So better ‘‘farm’’ now while you still can

Pelo visto ninguém mesmo…

Need rollback @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia !!! ROLL BACK

no rollback needed, just maintenance asap

do you mind show your team? just for the lolz

I’m just going to abuse it.

IMC never done anything about bugs before, server is inflated with HG items and Battle Bracelets (will buy it once reachs 2kk)

Can’t blame you man. Better to join them at this point…

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia

What’s the problem to just close the server and fix it in Emergency stuff like this?? We can’t play the game!! It’s super laggy

Come on

@@@@@@@@@@

Edit: DAT TIMING.

1 Like

Need rollback @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia

This isn’t a Ragnarok private server. There won’t be a rollback.

The economy will crash for a while until it stabilizes again, meanwhile the prices for most of the rare items will be lower which will be beneficial to most of the current player base, with the exception of the elite players.

1 Like

Or the elite players will buy eveting and let the new players rot.
Because we can.

If you have so much Silver, why care at all about this? You won’t be affected.

Indeed, but i am not selfish.
I play tos because i love it, and I dont want it to end quickly.

1 Like

I imagine the people who are demanding the roll back are the same ones who inflate the prices of items … okay. Let’s go then. Why did not they ask to roll back when Hydrarium was bugging the items? Why did not they demand the same roll back when Reborn crashed the channels to get Canceril’s drop? Stop being so obtuse and think a little. Even though all these items go to the market, they have stopped staying there because they are going to be bought very fast. Then you can re-inflate your items again, okay? Bunch of demagogues.

1 Like

Do u think only private servers do rollback? LFMAO every SERIOUS game do that wherever it’s needed cause they think in the long term. U will lost 2 days of progress so what? move on, better play that again with some XP tomes for the incovenience or whatever than have 1000000000000000000 items going on everywhere like a fuckin.g mess.

Well, i guess ToS is so far away from being a REAL game that everything is possible. U have to understand people can’t get away with millions and millions of silver by exploiting a BUG that big.

But i dont care anyway, lets play some dotes

I heard some folks with 1k more blue/purple boxes… now try to figure out how many got like 50+ BBs and 315 mats… this is bad for a a MMORPG, really bad.

They’ll probably rollback the servers guys. I can’t see any other option to solve this. If they don’t, it’ll break the economy of the game.

OPS i think someone was wrong bout that…

did i see any rollback?