Tree of Savior Forum

An Intermediate Guide to Clerics

There is a chance that resist element can nullify lighting hand,immolation,and fanatic illusion in TBL ,right?

tried bokor 2 and lost a lot of zombie damage with out Ogouveve. even notice less damage with less in Zombify

1 Like

Can you give me a rough estimate perhaps? :grimacing:

But I think I have to second it, losing Ogouveve isnā€™t good. the 5 zombify arenā€™t as noticeable IMO.

I hope there arenā€™t too many other factors in play.

And I just realized that I only checked if spr/int/str on TU changes their stats real-time, instead of also checking if they snapshot when converted.
Iā€™ll have another pala build tomorrow, so Iā€™ll test for snapshotting stats tomorrow.

(the matk of weapons donā€™t snapshot btw, which is why assumed stats didnā€™t eitherā€¦)

If you want to do nice damages, bokor3 is worth to have full potential zombies :c

3 Likes

I wish I would of tested zombify 4 to 15 but I didnā€™t. I only tested 4 zombify and 15 zombify and there is a difference between the two. Ogouveve is still a must

2 Likes

If you just use Merkabah then youā€™ll see that when Merkabah ends, it will blow the wheels, so when this happen will cause damage. On Kabbalist c1, Merkabah is just a Damage Skill, so that is why thereā€™s a damage attribute for it.
There is even a secret effect on Merkabah: if you are riding on wheels when they explode, the wheel that is mounted will cause double damage.

Test result pls :heart_eyes:

I was mainly just testing if bokor 2 was enough and imo it is not.

And as a correction, I was wrong about Turn Undead stat scaling.
Turns out stats simply snapshot when you create a mob, whereas the weapon damage is re-calculated when you change weapons.

Ergo for Turn Undead:

• 1 Spr adds +0.3% dmg.
  • Minions gain 50% of the patk you gain from Str.
  • They do not have int scaling.

Generic cleric summoner tidbits:

• Blue gems on weapons increase dmg for zombies and TU, didnā€™t test CO yet for that. (but red gems donā€™t.)

Sanctuary Testing:

• For the defense boosts both mdef and pdef count of course.
  • For the damage buff only mdef counts. And it is once again holy additional dmg.
  • It only calculates your base defenses and gear values for those effects, so it excludes buffs and card effects. (upgrading works, didnā€™t test trans)
3 Likes

Wurmheart, save me again! Finally have a build for my alternate cleric that i liked. Was in mercenary with another player and He says that Bless and Sacramentum ads the damage to zobiesā€¦ I liked The build and the test, but you know if this is really True? I came with Cleric, Pr3, Bok3, Zealot 2. Any thoughts or tips? What do you think? Full SPR.

Pre rank9 all minions ignored blessing, sacrament and last rites.
But I havenā€™t really tested that anew since r9 hit eitherā€¦

I think you probably just got trolled tbh.

Uhmmm i see. And you think in test this? You think this build is bad?

If you got resets to spare you might as well test it.

Spr bokor/zealot is quite good imo, but you do need ensure you got a ton of Spr to scale blind faith.
Priest regardless isnā€™t that amazing atm, it just doesnā€™t scale high enough offensively atm

Iā€™d recommend pala2 for TU or kabba1 for ein sof over that tbh.

Or you could go chaplain/bokor3/inquisitor.
Since zombies can create inquisitor flames thatā€™s a fun build as well.

1 Like

You recomend Pala without STR? Right? Full SPR?

In combination with bokor3 yeah.
TU does scale off spr, and while it isnā€™t as good dmg wise but they do tank fairly well.

And you will need sp potions or squire buffs to use blind faith often ofc.

Thanks for the feedback!

Could somebody help me with twist of fateā€¦? XD why a boss that have 1.5m HP doesnā€™t die when it has 30% HP left? I donā€™t rly get what Iā€™m missing hereā€¦

Also my other question would be that I have a cleric2-bokor3-oracle3-inquisitorā€¦ do you think for last rank Paladin or Taoist would be a better choice? or am I okay with inquisitor for zombie damage?.. I donā€™t think I would change anything else than the last rank right nowā€¦maybe later. X)

Hey Wurmheart,

The build you listed is interesting for full support.
Just wanted to know your thoughts on

cleric 1 | priest 3 | paladin 3 | miko | taoist

vs

cleric 2 | priest 2 | paladin 3 | miko | taoist

Do you recommend any other ET support builds that contain miko and taoist?

I have no idea why ToS isnā€™t killing a boss at that point, perhaps it was using an invuln buff or something?

If the second build is spr based, taoist will be better imo.
Stormcallingā€™s attribute works on zombies, but minions do not affect breaking wheel. (MM+ Inquis flames is still decent ofc.)

Pala1 is a bit niche, but turn undeadā€™s 1hitko, 2h hammers and improved healing do work well on an spr bokor.

@Qiwii:

Both those builds feel kinda equal tbh, divine might + heal is nice and so is blessing + better mass heal.
Both have should have plenty of healing and some added dmg essentially.

You could make a Diev variant build as well, Cleric2|Priest2|Diev3|Miko|Taoist for example. (but you can replace priest2 if you want.)

1 Like

I tried twist of fate in missions now and I donā€™t know if it should work like that but I have to say it only does half the damage on bosses for whatever reason. Iā€™ll try it now on normal mobs tooā€¦ :smiley:

Oh and yes it is an SPR build. Iā€™ll try Taoist then sometime.

1 Like