Tree of Savior Forum

An Intermediate Guide to Clerics

Yea i was looking at trying Cleric> Krivis 2> Sadhu 3> Kabbalist> Zealot 2 but it seems some of the interactions don’t work as i thought.

I tried a Pala 3 PD 2 Inqui 1 build and I have to say Sanctuary gives a lot of additional damage to Black Death / Incineration. The build I tried was sort of a hybrid between phys/magical dmg so it didn’t have very high Black Death dmg by default, but I believe in a full INT Pala 3 PD 3 build, you can get at least as much damage (on BD and Incineration) as Sadhu3 PD3 with Transmit Pranah.

Although not as OP as Sadhu 3, because you need to stand still channeling sanctuary to get the bonus damage, Sanctuary also applies to party members and increase their defenses. Having Healing Factor lv5~15 + Barrier: Devotion also makes a very interesting support combination.

I believe Methadone from PD 3 will also make it very hard for you to get knocked down and lose the channeling of your Sanctuary. Pala 3 PD 3 seems to be a better combination than I initially thought.

You do lose out on not having Possession, however.

I don’t know the exact formula of how much +holy atk Sanctuary gives, but it seems to be around 70% of the sum of your magical and physical defenses.

I’d also like to mention Malleus debuff can’t be spread through Pandemic (this was prob known already, but just reforcing the idea).

1 Like

I think I got Daino and Daino x Wheel figured out now:

Daino’s 2nd hit:
Its additional dmg that equals the amount of dmg your main hit dealt. (aka like a non-holy 100% kagura)
It is not affected by Aukuras (and likely Transmit Prana), but it is affected by bonus damage and generic elemental property dmg.

For example:
Auto attack with Daino minus attribute = 1000 dmg.
Auto attack with Daino with attribute = 1000 dmg + 1000 dmg.
Auto attack with Daino with attribute and +500 dmg blessing = 1500 dmg + 2000 dmg.

Breaking Wheel isn’t as complex as I had imagined tbh.
There’s 2-3 main synergies/bugs I found:

#1:
You get a bonus hit when auto attacking a Wheel with Daino:
I think it’s additional dmg that’s based solely on your patk, but it’s range didn’t quite match up perfectly.

This one is also affected by blessing and elemental property dmg ofc.

#2:
Auto attacking a Wheel while buffed with Daino allows these effects to hit a second time:

• Sacrament.
  • Last Rites.
  • Aspergillum.
  • Enchant Fire.

(Perhaps Cafrisun/Manahas sets as well, I don’t have either atm.)

#3:
It doesn’t use up any durability if you hit the wheel with Daino.

But that’s all I can find for now…
Blessing seems to work fine with daino and Wheel damage wise, nor did I find that Lycan x chap bug.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this Daino x Wheel interaction is what caused said blessing spam, to begin with. But I can’t say for sure atm.

And while this build should do fine after a few bug fixes or nerfs, I’d still recommend you prepare for that possibility.
Or they might leave it in, would be nice for once.

3 Likes

So dievdirby owl statues scale well with spr? I’m interested in those spr/support builds, anyone tested how they do?
About the PD3 build, how does PD do with spr?

They scale very well and have a very simple minion formula:

Skill factor x (1 + (0.3 x Spr)) = owl dmg.

Well, they still have to deal with a mobs mdef ofc. But 330 spr already doubles their dmg, and with the spr on rng gear you can reach quite high spr.

See [Class] Druid Class Thread for an example of wolfy’s dmg test on diev/druid.

PD hasn’t got much synergy with an spr build aside of its high sp costs, but it is a very budget friendly high dmg option that still fits quite nicely.

And an example of a diev3/miko/pd3:

1 Like

I currently have Krivis, Monk, Miko for Melstis, 2 hand mace, and dance respectively, but I’m going to go with that build since it’s more crits and less sp hungry.
Alternatively, I could go with Krivi 3 and Diev for better uptime on Zealot skills. Might be a little overkill though.

Oh? I guess I’ll go with str. It can scale with Glass Moles so that’s still good.
I assumed that they worked the same.

That’s too bad. It could have been pretty useful.

Yeah it’s mostly overkill, Melstis will extend a Fi+F to 30s, then if you use laima for the next the cd will drop to 24s.
Essentially giving you 45s/54s of uptime, which is 83%.

Melstis alone is already 75%, which is really good tbh.

The bleed proc + dmg vs bleeding enemies and poison proc + dmg vs poisoned enemies are also something to consider, but I’m not sure how easy it is to keep these up for a kriv/zealot build yet.

1 Like

Tried priest2 pala3 pd2 inquis1. Took pd2 because inquis2 is a PvP class. AoE hybrid is not bad. Black steam + conviction -> pandemic -> wheel + godmash + smite/demolition is decent.

The investment is big though you will be able to benefit from the dual stat on weapons. Party healing is bad, only mass heal and revive for members outside of barrier. Having own monstrance buff for 5m duration is nice for all the new dex builds. Healing factor+restoration is nice sustain. Waiting for rafene cards for all-stat build (50 stat total with 3x 10 star). Going to try with 350 orange weapon once my steam server baby cleric is 350.

Recommend cleric2 version for sufficient support.

1 Like

Has anyone tested whether Daino’s attribute also increases Double Punch speed and not just AA?

Krivis3-Monk-Zealot builds have quite some leftover points in Krivis 3 anyway, it’d be a good investment in Daino if that atk speed also works for dp spam.

Edit: Breaking wheel confirmed to be bugged with that specific monster. Can’t replicate it with other stationary monsters or moving monsters.

I do hope they leave #2 in though. Due to Daino’s Attribute being positioned at C3, players will have to take a minimum of 4 circles (Krivis3 Inq1) just to get this synergy/bug.

Perhaps the blessing triggering twice is due to the double dipping of blessing on the 2nd hit of Daino? (The total damage Kagura Dance/Merkabah way of calculation)

Thanks for the input.
So clap is for allies synergy not for this krivis>tao build, which mean if my friend don’t have synergy with clap I can put point to other skill right?

if you use a reset voucher do you still need a miko voucher ?

When you’ve already used the voucher before or done the prequest, then no.

1 Like

Of course.

Managed to test Death Sentence with @greyhiem btw, which lead to some unexpected results:

• The Death Sentence Reflect ignores defenses or def reductions for the user.
  • But if someone else uses Barrier: Devotion and take said dmg it will be affected by their defenses and dmg reductions. (20k hit for me turned into 1k hit for grey)
  • Barrier: Devotion didn’t always kick in for unknown reasons, but it did work majority of the time.
  • If we both used Barrier: Devotion then one of us would randomly get hit. Grey would take reduced damage, but I would not ofc…
  • Revive would active its invuln/heal for me even if grey only took damage instead. (but only with lethal dmg of course)

So it’s very likely that Death Sentence just has some kind of hidden effect that causes its reflected damage to bypass all damage reduction mechanics for the user only.

It’s still stopped by safety zone and other non-physical block/dodge or invuln effects ofc.

Everything except Telepathy ( DRUID C1 )

Basically, Hengestone + Lycan will give you +30% damage + 250 Crit Rate on your first line of AA. Lycan is just a damage boost. However, you can use Lycan skills like Wild breath ( The best skill for Wheel Spread ) since it does a s***-ton of damage.

It is the duty of the Oracle to find the squirrel, little girl, wolf, and gardener! In KR server, oracle(2/3) is not very strong at PvP either. It is now a squirrel hunter.

The only decent use I have found for oracle is getting oracle arcane energy: damage attribute. This will let you aggro a whole dungeon300 room after casting arcane energy. Then you wait for party members to finish the mobs.

Summoner testing day edition:

Turn Undead:

• Scales off 50% of your weapons matk, yeah this surprised me as well. (Translations aren’t wrong, the original description is or it’s bugged)
  • Converted mobs Don’t scale with either Str, Spr, Int, or other forms of matk in realtime, I need to test snapshot mechanics.
    This has to be a bug right?

Bokor:

• Exact bokor dmg scaling is going to nearly impossible to figure out in-game since:
    • Zombies have a wide dmg range, 15 - 38 is the lowest I can get it vs leaf bugs.
    • The dmg Increase I get from Spr is far too large to be percentage based only. ( +30 spr = 38 - 96 dmg) Meaning Spr seems to add bonus patk to zombies.
    • It does add the usual +0.3% dmg per Spr on top of that, vs 330 mobs I got a slightly above 100% dmg boost from +300 spr.
  • Zombify did seem to increase max atk for zombies a bit (from 38 at lvl 4 to 58 at lvl 15), But I don’t think it increases zombie minatk.
  • Ouguveve’s dmg boost has me puzzles, it’s higher than I expect on lowby mobs yet also far lower on high level mobs. (I even took str into account.)

Inquisitor:

• Inquisitor: Flames does proc from Zombie and Converted mob kills.
  • Zombies and Converted Mobs cannot hit Breaking wheel though…

Taoist:

• Stormcalling’s attribute does boost phys dmg for zombies and converted mobs with physical dmg skills.

Not as related:

• Sanctuary can be used with only a shield or a rod and a shield currently. Even though it’s specifically listed as sword+shield or blunt+shield in tos neet.

@ReportofAusterity:

Clone sounds quite good for the current HG’s tbh, does it work on elite mobs? had one of those that dropped me 2 blessed shards on its own. If that gets multiplied :wink:

I’ll have to add int bokor3/kabba3 to the list of builds I want to try out, but that’s a getting a bit too large already…

Also Druid can be pretty fast as well with the Panto speed buff, that and Samediveve is already enough to hit the move speed cap.
And Lycans get the swordsman dash, so they’re not that slow either.

Counterspell doesn’t work to block Death Sentence for some reason, even if you dealt magic damage …
Safety Zone is the easiest way to block it by far.

Oracle has far too many counterintuitive features atm for my liking…

I still have to test Oracle loot skills more, but I plan to do that later.

2 Likes

I noticed Sanctuary doesn’t apply to zombies either.

SPR isn’t increasing Turn Undead chance to work? I hope this is a bug…

I just thought of a really funky combo for PD 1 + Inqui 2:

Cast Judgement on mob, apply Incineration to it (with Incineration attribute to spread debuff to other mobs when it dies), then cast Turn Undead on the mob. I wonder what happens. Also wonder if Judgement can be spread via Pandemic.

Sanctuary doesn’t work on any minions…

Spr does increase turn undead’s chance to 1hit ko, I was talking solely about converted mobs.

Since they only scale with weapon matk they really can’t be considered a decent damage option, even though they do have a few things going for them.
(Different elemental types, skills gotten from mobs and they take agro and tank really well.)

No idea about judgement yet either x…x

1 Like

Heyy, I have a question about the oddball build I made:

Stats: Full STR
My reasoning:
Cleric C1: self explanatory.
Priest C3: pumped points in Aspersion to buff Aspergillum, left out the buffs as I can simply buy those at Pardoner shops, in turn maxed out Revive, Mass Heal and added Exorcise for some additional damage.
Chaplain: AA Asper, Magnus for more dmg and Last Rites as it’s pointless to put any points into Capella with this build.
Paladin C1: mainly so I can equip 2h blunts, could’ve picked monk for that but the buffs and Smite seemed better.
Kabbalist C1: mainly for Ein Sof to up my HP and SP (also doubles the effect of my heals) and Revenged 7X and Merkabah are nice to have.
Zealot C2: Not much explanation needed, the skills speak for themselves.

So, um, does it all make any sense? I picked full STR as my stat but I’m not entirely sure about that (was looking at the 3rd AA build and it’s full SPR, and I don’t know why).
Also not sure as what to use as my red & purple cards (I have Prison Cutter & Rajapearl combo which I feel is always good).