Tree of Savior Forum

An Intermediate Guide to Clerics

I was thinking of doing something like this only with PD1 or Pala2 instead of Kabba.

Also, the SP attribute from Ein Sof doesn’t increase maximum SP, only restores it.

Hiho, i have a question about building a support krivtao. Why that? Because i love the “playstyle” of the krivis (and i the tao costume .-.)
That build should aim for endgame stuff like et or bosses and i don’t really care about doing damage.
The stats i have atm are splitted between con (~150) and spr (rest).
So far I have C2 > Krivis3> x > x > x > Taoist1.
Since I’m not taking Zaibas and Tao2 Skills are not that good, Tao1 is enough, but I have no idea what to pick as rank 6-8.
Until now i was thinking about Priest 1-3 for res, revive, mass heal and buffs (if priest3).
I could also take Miko, Oracle and Kabbalist or mix some of them with Priest.

Other than that i have no clue x_x Any help appreciated <3

Not entirely sure if that’s the best option tbh.

Statwise:

• Str works for Immolation, Fanatic Illusion, and auto atk dmg. But adds nothing to your chaplain skills.
  • Dex is still primarily for the atk speed with monk’s double punch or chaplain auto’s. Does nothing for Zealot itself.
  • Int works for spell dmg, like Aspergillum, Exorcise, ME etc. But it does nothing for Zealot.
  • Spr boosts blessing, aspersion def, sacrament + last rites and Blind Faith. It’s the one stat that works on both chap and Zealot skills. Ofc blessing+sacrament/last rites aren’t that hugely impressive nowadays.
  • Con is a decent option alongside Ein Sof to ensure you can recover enough sp with it. But that’s it.

Rank wise:

• I wouldn’t go paladin1 on an str build, Restoration is only worthwhile for the spr/int healing boost imo. Resist Elements lvl 5 is crap, Smite is weak as hell and prob not worth using over chap’s auto attacks.
  • Kabbalist1 + Zealot2 I still want to try but I fear it’s going to be pretty niche. Ironically you’d prob want to boost so that ein sof recovers plenty of sp after you use Blind Faith. (but only if you have a ton of Spr on gear.)
  • Chaplain imo is a bit wasted without int or spr, I think even monk1’s double punch or druid2’s crit rate + choice of spammable skills might be on par with it for a far lower rank requirement.

You can try it ofc, but I can’t guarantee it’ll be that good.

@Menardy:

Why?
I get wanting to pick Taoist for fs due to dark sight, but going krivis3 for essentially only melstis is just to heavy of a cost rank wise for so little in return.
I’d highly recommend you take a look at the Priest2 Dievdirby or Paladin builds a few posts above, those can fill a fs niche far better.

This build is a tad ‘confused’ since you would need to spread your stats across too many options. Might I recommend just going monk2, instead chap1/paladin1? That way you can have 2h blunt, and some more physical offense.

Also, keep in mind that Ein Sof does not increase SP, it only restores it. You may want to consider Monk3 instead.

Daino and Toy hammer: Toy hammer + daino = 5 hit for proc. Think the proc hits change into magic damage too.

I just want to say how much fun the miko quest is.

1 Like

Well we have reset event so tis’ the season to xperiment.

Few questions tho:
Is the C1/K3/M3/Z2 variant really that bad? I’m kinda a fan of Monk class…
And in your C2/K3/M1/Ka1/Z2 why did you chose Zalciai over Daino? Wouldn’t having additional 150 aspd remove the need for DEX and allow me to go full STR?

Hi, Wurmheart… me again. I have a problem with my alt cleric. I really want a Krivis one, and i really want Bokor and i really want an INT character DPS. So my problem is that i dont want Tao anymore (most for our last conversation) and i dont know what to do now.

I am ok with only one rank of Cleric, cause my focus is a Magical DPS build, and for this and Bokor, i need Damballa AND another problem… Zealot dont benefit of INT.

What can i do? What to use on ranks 8 - 9, to a INT Magical DPS build? How can i do his work?

I am ok if i need o forget an class, and i will put away Bokor, so i have cleric 1 or 2 and Krivis 3, but nothing more…

Please, help me!!!

From what you’ve said, you want something like: Cleric-Krivis3-Bokor3-XX.

I’d say finishing it off with PD2 would likely be the best you can do with it purely magic-wise, since you’d have access to big area pandemic to spread your hexing+effigy combo, extra dots on steam and incinerate alongside Healing factor (which makes up your lack of personal healing).

The krivis part of the build doesn’t really add much to it if I’m being honest, but it’s always better to play something you like than otherwise.

Maybe in a semi AA, SPR centered, build with Cleric2-Krivis3-Bokor3-Inq1, you’d make most use out of all your preffered circles: Krivis would add atack speed, extra line and make your AA magic with daino + Aukuras for extra property damage. Bokor’s zombies would be your auxiliary damage source, while giving you some extra mobility and invulnerability as well. Inquisitor would end up the build giving you some extra AA power with wheel to splash it all for some needed AoE, Malleus for extra damage on all lines and flame attribute for continued stationary DPS. As a bonus you get to keep cleric 2 for added support and being able to take care of your army.

That’s all I can think of given your prefferences. So, have fun and good luck!

EDIT: Cleric - Krivis3 - Bokor3 - Zealot 2, SPR centered, doesn’t seem too bad as well. You’d have Meltis to keep your zealot buffs up for longer, bokor for zombie army + invul + mov speed and zealot for some nice AoE damage. The SPR build would make Zealot’s blind faith add lot fo extra damage for some burst AoE’s with fanatic illusion. As usual with these type of hybrid builds, investing in a good mace would be crucial to make sure you don’t miss the STR/INT, so it’s not budget friendly I guess.

k3/m3/z2 is really not that bad offensively tbh, but it does sacrifice two ranks and a lot of roles (healing, utility, dmg boosts etc) just to get a decent bit of Double Punch damage.

Which frankly just isn’t worth it imo, even if you wanted to focus on damage and have some single target dmg you’d be heavily outperformed by a cleric2/monk/miko variant due to Divine Might and Kagura already. (And Druid2 should also compete due to the crit rate, same for pala2 due to TU/Demolition)

If you do want to try that build, just keep in mind that it has a heavy focus on single target dmg, drains quite a bit of sp, struggles to self-heal without potions, and essentially just plays as a solo PvE farmer / Alternative Dmg Dealer build for a team.
(And I don’t know how well it compares to Swordsman/Archers/Wizards in that category.)

But you do get Energy Blast, which is quite good.

(And it may be worth it if the Mua Thay thing is indeed a hidden cleric class that needs monk3, which doesn’t seem to far fetched. But that would need the 1r reset and zealot1 would be junk then.)

Daino is supposed to only work with auto attacks, that includes its attack speed attribute.
I haven’t been able to verify this yet, but you could try maxing Daino and use the skill reset afterward if it doesn’t work.

And I don’t know how a flat +150 atk speed relates to Dex and atk speed scaling yet, I left my aa cleric intentionally unstatted so I can test that at a later date. (Just need resets for it or hg gear with +dex ^^)

@natan_tome:

Yurichalps essentially answered it.

Krivis & Bokor don’t really have much synergy atm, so combining them would be mostly due to you liking both.
I would suggest trying to make 2 clerics instead to get the best out of both builds ofc, but that may not be an option.

PD2 and Zealot2 are the best options to complete such a build, since you’d want both krivis3 and Bokor3 due to how they scale.
That or maybe a Cleric2/Krivis3/Bokor3/Taoist which isn’t as good, but should just have enough dmg, healing and utility to make it stand out.

GREAT! GUYS, you are awesome. I will think of all and choose. Thanks!

Guys, could anyone recommend me a good Magic Druid build? I tried C2 > Krivis 3 > Druid 3 > Zealot 1 and I like it, but I think that Lycanthropy drains so much sp…

Don’t suppose I could see how you’ve built your C3>Bokor3>Kabbalist3 ?

Thanks.

Investing in a bit of Spr Gear should work wonders, that and alchemist sp potions ofc.

Int builds can use blom or other transformations quite well tbh, but only the int bokor has a ton of dmg. Some other examples are:

• Cleric2/x/Sadhu3/Druid3.
  • Cleric2/Bokor3/Druid3/x
  • Cleric2/Krivis3/Druid3/Taoist1
  • Cleric2/Krivis3/Druid2/Taoist2

Spr builds will want to rely more on Lycanthropy, but they do have far more sp recovery to make it manageable.

• Cleric/Priest3/Chaplain/Druid3/Inquisitor
  • Cleric2/Dievdirby3/Miko/Druid3
  • Cleric2/Bokor3/Druid3/x
1 Like

This build sounds fun. I think that I’ll give it a try. Thank you. :heart:

@Wurmheart Ok, one more build idea and I’ll leave you alone XD
How about [STR][Cleric C3/Paladin C3/Kabbalist C1/Zealot C2]?
If this is still bad then I’ll just go with the [Spr]Cleric/Priest3/Chaplain/Krivis3/Inquisitor one…
(sorry for being picky but we get only one reset a day and it’s kinda painful waiting for tomorrow to try again…)

EDIT: Ok I tried the spr chaplain and I don’t really like it… I guess I can experiment but in the end I think I like my [int]Cleric3/Sadhu3/Plague Doctor3 the most after all.

It sounds fun but it really isn’t because Lycan can’t AA unless you spam sub-weapon attacks which are buggy and unreliable in Lycan form.
Unfortunately Lycanthropy and Chaplain don’t mix well together.

indeed a weird choice lol my main is a c2 priest 3 druid3 inquis, taking chaplain atm isnt really a good option, maybe when druid rework comes and they change how lyncan + AA works. its really fun playing lyncan inquis, wheel + wolf’s 3rd and 2nd skills is really strong and a good option of attack on flying mobs.

1 Like

Tao2 is lacking. Did you try a caster build or AA build on this? Thinking about Tao1>Inquis1 instead, Prana-AA breaking wheel and zaibas build.

toy hammer with the meta AA build on baby cleric, might not be possible after breakingwheel+daino fix:

2 Likes

What do you guys think of Cleric 2/Priest 3/Miko/Taoist 1/Diev 1?